Why haven't you bought WaBi yet?

bc this is the only case made for it

I don't care about chink babies

It keeps dropping with no bottom
Only retards would buy this at 3x ico

it's blockchain for baby formula. Who gives a fuck?

Wabi is a child chain of Walton

>"HUR DUR MUH BABY FORMULA"
It's a tag you fucking drooling cavemen. Do your tiny brains not understand that it can be adapted to pharmaceuticals, electronics, beverages, clothes etc...?
Your lack of foresight is mind-boggling. Probably the same people who buy and sell 10 minutes later.

It's a sign from KEK
buy in, lads

The ceo is a previous salesman, for, you guessed it, baby formula.
>Former McKinsey & Co. consultant, Sales Director at a leading infant formula producer.

Their blockchain architect's career highlight was a blockchain TATTOO system.
> founder of open source blockchain-powered project gogo.tattoo connecting the tattoo community.
Wabi is a retarded, niche product, and is almost as irrelevant as you are. But I sure hope you bought yesterday, to enjoy those sweet 30% losses.

I bought more at the dip

Oh wow! Their CEO is first going into the industry that he's had experience with! Oh no!
You're a fucking retard.

Bought ICO, sold at 8k

Be great to invest in as an actual company, but putting out a crypto curreny doesn't appear to be anything but a marketing gimmick that's not connected to the actual product.

>it's a tag
No it isn't. It's a loyalty system to entice people to scan the tags.
Not even shitting you.
Says it in their whitepaper. The tags don't even need the tokens. Only reason was to raise funds for the company making the tags

Hey can you WABI people try to be little more annoying? You just arent being annoying enough for me to buy.

Are you fucking retarded, the tag is connected to the blockchain. Try doing an ounce of research next time you pretend to know what you're talking about.

>the tag is connected to the blockchain
And the blockchain and tags don't need the tokens to function.
Take your own advice and research wabi you stupid nigger.

This is like saying any coin you mine is a loyalty system because it can be converted to fiat to buy products. Literally. Because that's what you're doing. When you scan the label you are effectively mining. You can actually buy products with the tokens, nigger.

has support at $1 faggot

wich is 4x ico after day 1 =)

4$ EOY

this is going sub ICO and staying around there.
screencap this you wabi cucks
you got scammed enjoy your bags

People with babies, you stupid fuck.

Seriously, you millennials are so goddamn fucking stupid. We need to take you all out back and shoot you in the face with a shotgun.

Don't listen to these faggots.

They are either retarded, trolling, both, or are trying to FUD people into selling their bags with weak hands, because they know it will 10x in the next few months.

You're the same faggot posting in the other thread. I can tell by your lack of coherency and punctuation.
Just to clear the record, WaBi's announcing partners on Dec. 31st. On top of this I'd love to know why a "scam coin" that took 3 years to create, would have individual ICO caps and interviews with the devs. Please tell us all, pajeet.

>3 years to create
>eth token

LOL LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL

This guy knows what's up.

$4 WaBi by EOY,

I like you. Enjoy the holding my friend, I'm going to buy a new truck with just my WaBi earnings in a couple months.

>Obviously hasn't even read the whitepaper and tries to FUD
If only you realized how fucking stupid you look. It's hilarious.

He meant the app, RFID tag, and the logistics of securing contractual agreements and implementing everything into retail stores.

If it didn't take 3 years, it would be a major cause for concern.

Again, Veeky Forums has zero business sense.

Probably 0.01% of this board actually owns and runs a business.

Like me.

The rest of you faggots can remain poor for all I care. Some people, [9w/KH3bf], knows what's up. That's about it.

Wabis are the new Linkies

Guys it is second day of wabi. This time you went full retard. Non quality fud

The FUD is real. People actually think they're going to get cheaper WaBi. Maybe a few hundred satoshi more, but that's about it.