Character Art Thread: Weeaboo Edition

Previous Thread.

Still looking for magical dudes in samurai armor.

That's it for my weeaboos.

Can I get some science trolls please? Alchemists, tinkers, artificers, etc. Bonus points for female.

looking or sci-fi people, strictly humans. augs/cybernetics are ok, but nothing too extreme.

Looking for animals/beasts that look realish. Maybe not to a biologist, but enough that they could be from an alien world to a normal person--along the lines of Avatar (blue people one).

Posting some examples.

What is your favorite creature from Japanese folklore, Veeky Forums?

'sup people, I'm looking for a certain pic of a fallen knight, his armor overgrown by roses. Google isn't helpful at all.

Also contributing.

Does anyone have pics of power armor/mecha? Particularly non-anime ones

Requesting Dwarven Druids

Preferably smoking a pipe, but I'm really not fussy, dumping what I have

requesting beastmen

preferably stuff that empshaizes 'beast' over 'human'. not trying to get furry up here, will dump what i have related

>Lion

Nigga I don't even know where to start with you.

>lion
That's a rakshasa, my boy.

i fucked up

>khajiit

and that's it for me, enjoy this gem i found during my last search

is that the assassination of archduke franz ferdinad

What the fuck? Is that the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand? Is Gravilo Princip a fucking furry in this artistic depiction of that event? What the fuck is that yin yang symbol supposed to mean? I'm so confused, where in the world did you find this?

Requesting novices, those who look like they want to go home and shouldn't be dungeon-delving. The ones from Ragnarok Online (and Super Novices) look too competent.

No specific setting, fantasy/scifi works fine.

Why in the world is Archduke Franz Ferdinand driving his own car? Where's Sophie?

?

That gun is not pointed in nearly the same direction as the gun would indicate.
Also is that an ethereal humanoid wolf with purple hair, wings, and a crown assisting in the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand?

I know the one. It's on my desktop; will post in a few hours.

I got you, m8

Thanks, user ! It perfectly illustrate the ending of one quest for my players but I can't find it.

Anyone got some sick bearded/long haired strong looking warrior men, young Robert Baratheon esque (heres a cool pic of a mage for now)

another

kinda how i imagined young Robert looking.

Pretty good, lookin for more adventurer like though, with the old torch and shit

what sort of culture/region is that armor supposed to be from?

I'm not sure entirely, but its a Nilfgaardian mage from the Witcher, and I'm pretty sure Nilfgaard is based on late Holy Roman Empire and that whole German area.

ALTHOUGH, the Witcher's setting is based on Polish myth and culture, so it could be something from that too

Witcher has sick mage outfits nonetheless

This the one, yeah? Enjoy!

Aye, thanks !

> ALTHOUGH, the Witcher's setting is based on Polish myth and culture, so it could be something from that too

In the Witcher the north is Polish, while Nilfgaard is 100% Germany. Which is why Nilfgaard is always invading the north.

Any specific animal? I've a bunch I'll post, but can narrow it if you've something specific in mind.

x

xx

Not all would fit in the theme of Robert Bartheon, but strong bearded young warrior dudes.

x