kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on Jumpchain!

>the update nobody asked for

Changelog:
-Reduced prices on 'Beauty of the Beast', 'Modification Creation' and 'Cybernetic Knowledge' to 100CP, and 'Light of the Orokin' to 400CP
-New 200CP Undiscounted Perk added: 'Seat Of Thine Throne'
-New 300CP Undiscounted Perk added: 'Dimming the Light'
-Increased the extra item budget to 500CP instead of 300CP
-Slightly buffed the effects of 'Base of Operations (Cosmis Relay)', 'Base of Operations (Gritty Galleon)', 'Base of Operations (Corporate Board)', 'Base of Operations (Corrupted Church)', 'Base of Operations (Tranquil Dojo)', and 'Base of Operations (Regal Tower)'
-New Items: Crystalline Plantlife, Ornate Robes, Transference Suit, Skin of Allegiance (Kuva), Yuvan Amphitheatre, Base of Operations (Kuva Siphon), Kuva Supply, Kuva Scepter
-The original capstone boost effect for 'Death Mark' has been changed; an enemy shooting you with another damage type no longer gets rid of your prior reductions. Time
-All Capstone Booster effects have been buffed, please see notes for the upgrades which have been placed in bold font
-New Capstone Boost effects for some undiscounted perks
-Added Notes

So can anyone tell how much I hate the shit out of this new story content? Yes it's neat but holy shit DE why do you do the things you do.

Also, finished watching Dr. Strange. Which means I'm using my break which goes from December 7th - January 16th to finish up MCU Part 2 and BC Part 1. This I swear.

Pity. I thought we'd finally gotten rid of you.

Awesome.

Awesome!

>MCU part 2 and BC part 1
EVEN MORE AWESOME!

kys anytime famalam

How many more updates to the lore are we anticipating for Warframe? Do they release things in bursts or is it steady updates? Seems like I want to know before another update brings on "FUCK ME" reveals. Goddamn Tenno

Question: What is the most badass boast or threat that you have ever made?

Also, what's the status on Birth by Sleep?

Yay, shiny!

Would you kindly go die in a fire, please?

Aweso...

>Spoiler

>Update
Neat. I have no idea how I'm going to afford any of this, but it's still neato.

>spoiler 1
Stopped playing.

>spoiler 2
ALL THE HYPE

Loving it.

HYPE FOR STRANGE MAGIC CANNOT BE CONTAINED HOLY SHIT I AM ACTUALLY ON FIRE OH GOD MY FLESH IT BURNS

My favorite part of any comic ever, is Starlord (or maybe it was someone else, I cant remember exactly) calling out Richards for not telling anybody about the galactic murderfest that was going on at the time while Earths petty little Civil War was happening.

Don't bite the bait.

An update and good news, fantastic!

It was Nova yelling at Tony Stark.

I...I don't think my body is ready yet.

Nova, not Starlord. But yeah, that was a good comic. "I had to rip Annihilus inside-out before he finally gave up, and you were just having some petty squabble instead of helping me?"

It's that time again.

Pretty sub-par.

In bursts. FML.

Hence the price changes. You get more CP overall to play with.

Yeah, so Ant-Man, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, extra Agents of Shield stuff, Civil War, and Dr. Strange stuff is all going to put in. Even figured out a good way to ensure most of the magic will be accessible, so almost everything we see in the movie is going to be possible.

I AM THE HYPE

From the Naruto jump: "Hide behind your little puppets all you want, Nagato, but know this: you merely claim to be a god. I AM."

Ant-man stuff too? So ability to have same strength and power no matter how much shrunken we are?

>Even figured out a good way to ensure most of the magic will be accessible, so almost everything we see in the movie is going to be possible.
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

Goddamit if every update makes me reconsider my build with its WORLD CHANGING LORE AHHH then I'll probably never get a solid build down.

>gif

Explain.

EXPLAIN.

Speaking of which, what kind of jumps would one need to survive and help the heroes resolve Annihilation?

Pretty sure THA claimed Birth By Sleep after the original author left it in WIP for months (kinda makes sense since he and Spyro did KH). Can wait for him to confirm or just ask on IRC or something.

For someone who's not keeping up with Warframe and is confused by it, can someone explain why the newest thing is so lore changing? I thought it's robots piloted by telepathic kids that are sent on missions

>most of the magic will be accessible
>almost everything we see... will be possible

First Gauntlet and now Red, Jumpmakers are finally seeing reason. This is truly a great day.

>Explain.
>EXPLAIN.
You are not ready.

>Jessica Jones
I mean... Do we really need to?

If you want it to stay you should probably shut up.

Just wait. It's going to be nerfed to uselessness and she'll claim it's "still accessible, see?"

A wild BUILD appeared!
Jump 98: Chibi-Robo
>Location
Rolled 4--Park
>Background
Alias: Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Perks
Needle and Thread--expert seamstress, can craft clothes with minor themed effects
Green Technology--understand local terraforming and recycling tech, can integrate into other tech
Chibi-Engineering--can create chibi-robos and giga-robos with basic intelligence
Hide-And-Seek--buff to hiding and playing dead
>Items
Chibi-Robo Game Collection--Oh hey, free consoles.
Trash Converter--converts anything put in it to pure energy, complete conversion
Simple Accessories--tiny closets full of tiny clothes and tiny doodads for tiny fashion
>Companions
>Chisame
Drop-In
Needle and Thread--expert seamstress, can craft clothes with minor themed effects
Miasma Master--create Smogglings from smog, size-limited until post-Jump
Butterfly Spirit--can astro-project self as a butterfly
>Emmy
Drop-In
Toys Need Souls--can ensoul any toy, it comes alive but has no loyalty
A Lovely Metal Heart--buff to non-verbal comm. and charisma
>Chartreuse
Drop-In
Trusty Toothbrush--can clean anything without damaging it
Chibi Warrior--buff to durability, strength, agility, tiny fighting ability

>MFW
Red, you glorious bastard, it's more than we deserve.

Well the wiki says:
>He still maintains his regular-sized strength and resilience when shrinking; while in reduced scale, this translates to granting him inhuman effort and exertion capabilities. Also, obtaining momentum and kinetic energy in small scale and exerting it immediately while returning to or right after returning to normal size can result in a feat of inhuman effort and exertion, and therefore, momentarily give Lang enhanced strength while in regular size, enough to send a man flying while attacking and enlarging himself at the same time.
So... yes?

Basically, DE is trying to expand its lore to keep people around. The only issue is they don't really think about the implications of what such massive changes in lore mean, so attempting to keep track of it all can get complicated.

Every little bit counts. Surely you want the voice of the Purple Man, yes?

>Jess
Drop-In
Green Technology--understand local terraforming and recycling tech, can integrate into other tech
Chibi-Engineering--can create chibi-robos and giga-robos with basic intelligence
A Lovely Metal Heart--buff to non-verbal comm. and charisma
Outdated But Not Useless--can bring older tech up to "modern" era in a Jump
>Enterprise
Drop-In
Play House--fully-functional doll-house

Go to bed, shitposter-kun. Just because you have some Thanksgiving vacation time doesn't mean you get to sluff off your studies. I love you, and I respect your dedication, but you need your sleep. You get cranky if you don't get your sleepy times.

Now brush your teeth and pick out a book.

No, but that's beautiful. Gaunlet limited a broken ability in GHQ, and Red has shown the seeds of a tentative nerfing. The power-wankers will rue the day their REEEEING did not produce a favorable outcome.

>MCU Part 2
Are you sure? There is still most of phase 3 left before the MCU is "finished" so you might be jumping into another endless update hell.
>Looks at Warframe

Will it work only if we use given shrinking or so ability or even if someone tries to shrink us?

No, I would prefer the walking plot-hole called Killgrave didn't exist in the MCU.

But that's just my opinion.

I can't figure you out.
First red nerfing things is bad now it's a good thing?
Make up your mind or at least keep your schizo outbursts to yourself.

Such is the price.

It relies on the Pym Particles, so chances are you'd have to use those.

>voice of the Purple Man
.gif related.

Also, I made a little progress on JLD. Does this solve the issues of Magicians and Con Men not having things they shouls to you guys' satisfaction?

>No Agent of A.R.G.U.S. background anymore
>Various new perks
>Fog of Ages is now cheaper
>Con Man doesn't get a discount on any item anymore

>the walking plot-hole called Killgrave
What are you talking about? The Time Lord Vict.. I mean Killgrave was great! He was, uhhh, enthusiastic and stuff. And, umm, he wore a suit?

The shitposter doesn't really care, they just want /jc/ to burn.

There came a point where I just started fragrantly breaking "rules" in Erfworld using outside concept powers.
I mean, I did that from the start, but it was kindof on the down low, stealth jumper. But as the turns went on and the other sides stopped caring about being subtle, so did I.
I'm a strong believer in proportional escalation.

Anyway, Queen Jillian actually asked me, "What ARE you?"
And I told her, "I'm the Final Boss, sweetheart. And it looks like you're underleveled."
I was kindof proud of that one.

Fuck. Then the Ant-Man from Sim Ant is still my best bet

We're you here yesterday? I've always been on the side of nerfing. Not everyone who disagrees with you is the shitposter, you know.

What jumps let you add an exterior to your Warehouse?

and what happens if you took more than one together?

>Primordial Ghost
I WILL BE THE SCARIEST OF SPOOKS.

What are the magical girl jumps available?

I'm pretty sure the only one is the fountain
and the way that works is iffy at best given it was a hamfisted attempt to force a supplement through.

Looks like a good update. It's an interesting move giving Magician two 400 discounts to Con Man's 1, but balancing that by giving Con Man an extra 600 discount.

Fog's pricing looks about right now.

The only thing I'd comment on is that without some knowledge of DC magic in general or JLD in particular, you really don't know what magic is capable of. Now, granted, plenty of jumps don't really get down into the nuts and bolts of it so if you want to leave it off you should be fine. However, if you want to head off some questions it might not hurt to do something do mitigate questions from people less familiar with the source material.

Other than that, though? This looks good.

What do you mean? My first post on the matter was expressing excitement that "only" most and almost all of what magicians can do will be available to jumpers. If this limitation can be seen as reasonable (as it should be), then we can hope for even better nerfs in the future.

You've no idea how HYPED I am!

Small thing, I would like to see an effect for primordial being taken by a "human". i.e. someone who has not taken ghost, vampire, or frankenstien.

>self-shilling intensifies
God of War.

Doesn't EVO have something similar?

Madoka, Nanoha, Sailor Moon, Generic Magical Girl, Symphogear and that Madoka quest jump whose name I can't remember. More are on the way as well, with Digger working on Pretty Cure and Heavens considering making another Madoka jump.

Latest chain. After the death of my starter, I became a bit more self-motivated towards defending the innocent or the weak wherever I was available. Especially after Kamen Rider.

Though I've used like three different drivers, I eventually adopted a sort of post-henshin catchsphrase that I eventually started using during any superhero work. Or when I start throwing around outside context bullshit.

"You made the wrong bet. Time to pay."

...it's lame, but it sounded good in my head. I just stuck with it.

Generic Magical Girl
Madoka
MGNQ
Nanoha
Card Captor Sakura
Senran Kagura (sorta)
Symphogear

Generic Magical girl
Nanoha
Madoka
Sailor Moon

Only warehouse attachments.

Speaking of GoW. OI, Red. Can we, after the final fight in the drawback that has Kratos kill all our companions that are active and those we replace them with... Ressurect them? Or ressurect Kratos without the drawback egging him on?

Can we straight up fight him without our companions dying or is this meant to explain power boosts to match us such as taking their equipment or body parts?

>the voice of the Purple Man
Since you say voice does that mean his power will be available at the level it was at after Thompson's experiments including the voice only control and extended to 24 hours time limit?

Even if not it sounds like an awesome power.

It depends if he's looking for an aesthetic shift to the warehouse, or if he's looking for a warehouse add on, which in some cases can be considered as an "exterior" addition. In both cases there are more examples than just "the Fountain" - but most of them aren't used as extra storage space, and serve their own purposes.

Is the Panty and Stocking update still happening?

Will the Lance of longinus be an item?

What jumps did it actually kill Jesus in?

>Dunno if it's 'badass' but mine was pretty simple. It was in Persona, a relatively "early" jump against my inner Darkness.

>Evil Justice: "Just face it, you're a Sadist a Monster. You enjoy hurting people, and you feel a joy like none other when you crush someone with your bare hands. Even worse, you're just like Paul."
>Justice: "....heh. Yeah, I guess you're partly right".
>Then I ran over, grabbed his face, and smashed him into the ground.

Kill la Kill

Help, I've gotten edgy. What jumps will let me turn back into a functioning, nice jumper?
>pic related

And he was purple or at least in purple lighting.

Why the fuck is my Spoiler not working?

Gotta think on that.

>Can we straight up fight him without our companions dying or is this meant to explain power boosts to match us such as taking their equipment or body parts?
The latter.

>Can we, after the final fight in the drawback that has Kratos kill all our companions that are active and those we replace them with... Ressurect them? Or ressurect Kratos without the drawback egging him on?
Provided you overcome it, and you have the means to do so, I don't see why not.

Go to Nanoha.
Get "Befriended"
????????
Profit!

Hero Union BBS, Minecraft, Pokemon, Touhou

Magical Threads a best

>Looks like a good update. It's an interesting move giving Magician two 400 discounts to Con Man's 1, but balancing that by giving Con Man an extra 600 discount.
That's all extremely tentative. I just added all the perks ready yet. Will probably have Con Man, Magician, and Guide get two discounted perks per price tier with a little less for Monster since they get 3 400 perks discounted.

>The only thing I'd comment on is that without some knowledge of DC magic in general or JLD in particular, you really don't know what magic is capable of
I know. I'm going to put together as much of an explanation as I can in the notes.

But, you know how it is. Oftentimes comics writers aren't even consistent within their own runs, let alone inter-writer continuity. I'll probably mostly lay out a few examples and give some restrictions on what's possible and just let people use their imagination from there.

>Other than that, though? This looks good.
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

I actually thought of that. You'd probably either just get superhuman stats (I'm thinking something like a normal Atlantan) or a boost to magic.

See, this is what happens when your biology forces you to fucking eat people.

Nintendogs, Generic Sugar Bowl, Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass

iirc it's because spoilers don't work if placed inside of a word.

Maybe in one of the other jumps.

>But, you know how it is. Oftentimes comics writers aren't even consistent within their own runs, let alone inter-writer continuity. I'll probably mostly lay out a few examples and give some restrictions on what's possible and just let people use their imagination from there.
My best advice here would be to just stick to the source material. JLD was a pretty tight book, so you can just look at what was done in that book. Your DC Mystic jump will be harder in that respect, because it's a genre in a comic house so that will be all over the board.

For this though, just stick with what goes down in JLD and scale it as necessary there.

Yeah. I just want to save Pandora, by holding onto her when Kratos lets go when Zeus mentions his family. Then tell her that that fucker has Hope inside himself although it feels like she knew. Then my Arc happens before killing Kratos with blade releases Hope to the humanity... Unless he just comes back after doing it to fight me... And after my arc I ressurect him if I win so he can go on towards the Nord stuff in newest unreleased game

Bayonetta.

They weren't placed inside a Word.
I'll try a third time. Just for my own pride at this point.

Was there a Bayonetta anime?

Naruto, way back in an old chain.

Bit of backstory: took the MC-Kun drawback, had the Kaguya bloodline, and was the jinchuriki of Chomei; had a technique where I used Chomei's chakra to make the subdermal bone armor Kimimaro used form over my skin and take on a Kamen Rider-like appearance. This was in the Chunin Exam arc, in the preliminary for the third round. I was put up against Gaara of all people, and he'd just Sand Burial'd my ass due to bad avoidance roll, but I at least had the subdermal armor activated at the time.

I popped out of the pile of sand looking like I had a bad run-in with a woodchipper, and said "That was a nice try. Really, it was. But, here's the thing...you might have one tail, but me?"

I then pop one of my tails and form the armor. "Me? I've got seven. But I only need one to kick your ass."

Ugh, it sounds so bad now that I'm typing that here.

There was a movie called Bloody Fate, but not a series.

Dunno if it's 'badass' but mine was pretty simple. It was in Persona, a relatively "early" jump against my inner Darkness.

Evil Justice: "Just face it, you're a Sadist a Monster. You enjoy hurting people, and you feel a joy like none other when you crush someone with your bare hands. Even worse, you're just like Paul. "
Justice: "....heh. Yeah, I guess you're partly right".
Then I ran over, grabbed his face, and smashed him into the ground.

Yeah, good idea. I'm also including Trinity of Sin and Constantine stuff, but those are fairly consistent with each other, seeing as they constantly skip between them in all the stories (I fucking hate it when books do this, though.). It's still a little hard and what characters are capable of varies a lot, especially between earlier ane later stuff, but I'll do what I can.

>It worked this time.
Finally. Looks like third time's the charm.

How big are the building pieces that Titan's Blood allows you to throw? How fast does it allow you to throw them?