Veeky Forums I need some advice

Veeky Forums I need some advice.

I bought .25 bitcoin yesterday for $4500 on Coinbase,

Since the price dropped significantly, I am losing money.

However the transaction through coinbase is not going to go through until 19. 6 more days!

In fact, my bank hasn't even withdrawn the money from my account yet.

Can I call my bank (Bank Of America) up and tell them to block the coinbase transaction? Then just rebuy the bitcoin at a much cheaper price on the same exchange or on a different exchange (like maybe GDAX)?

no, that's fraud

LOL

Stop using shitbase

How stupid can you possibly be?

Sure if it’s worth $100 dollars to never use Coinbase again

what a weird kinky chick. Not sure I'd be able to fuck a chick with full on mudbutt

They will cancel the transaction but your account/bank will be locked out and never able to buy through coinbase again

How will it cost me the $100? Because of the fee? The fee was $44.

Elaborate

A lot of "fraud" is committed in the crypto world. Would I get away with this?

kys

Just hodl it you dumb faggot

or don't, I don't care what you do tbqh

>A lot of "fraud" is committed in the crypto world. Would I get away with this?

Definitely not. The IRS is starting to crack down on Coinbase. You'll have to just hold your purchase.

coinbase will cut you off for good.

Isn't coinbase meme tier anyway? Is it worth loosing coinbase access for $500?

I am planning on hodl. I just want to get in for cheaper and I dont want to wait a week for coinbase to give me my btc.

you need to CHILL OUT and HODL. it will go back up. 20k EOY guaranteed. if you can't handle the price going down you're not cut out for this

lol dumb fucking retard if you cuck coinbase, they will cuck you back, and you won't get any at all, lower or not.

I'll go through a different exchange. I don't like waiting a week to receive my bitcoin anyway. I heard gambling sites deposit it real quick.

It's not fraud retard
If your Bank cancels it then you don't get your coins
What happens is that you get banned from Coinbase, so it's up for OP to decide

Also what the heck do I tell my bank?

Do I tell the truth that I want to cancel this purchase or do I make something up about my little brother buying bitcoin with my credit card?

Lying is fraud
Just tell them you want to not follow through with the Coinbase transaction.

Why did you buy it if you thought it wasn't being sold for a good price? If you bought at that price, it's because you believed you could sell it for more.

Either cut your losses and except you were wrong or be an intelligent human being and just fucking wait.

Additionally, if it's dropping (and you were willing to pay for a higher price), you should be more than willing to buy it for less.

>normie enters market at the top
>buyers remorse on first dip
Crypto isn't for you, buy government bonds or something because you're literally fucking retarded.

Also, as others have said if you cancel the transaction coinbase will permaban you, which is a good thing, because you're too stupid to succeed here.

boy o boy.

Your going to lose your shit next time you buy at ATH and get fucking raped by the dip. Fucking noob.

You are not cut out for this. At all.

in the end its people like this that show one of the great things about crypto, in that you can't just call up your bank and fuck over whoever just made a deal with you.

Actually you are down way more than the ticker price since you paid a premium to buy it from Coinbase.

First you transfer the funds to your USD wallet in Coinbase
Only after they arrive you should buy what you want
And don't buy it all at once to avoid situations like this

Stinkie linkie

>FOMO hard
>Buy coinbase at ATH
>Pay coinbase premium bcuz muh gains
>Drops before bank even processes
>OH SHIT I THOUGHT I WAS MAKING $$
>This isnt what I signed up for
>Nope the fuck out
>What is this bitcoin?
>Buyer remorse but says he actually believes

FYI. This isn't even a proper correction. Drops 12% and you start freaking the fuck out.

Get fucked normie.

Yes I'm a normie and we are invading :>)

>invading
AKA buying our bags