Why is link suddenly gaining traction?

Why is link suddenly gaining traction?

It's proof that enough shilling, even with a shitcoin, WILL reach critical mass and start reeling in the suckers.

Because everyone thought REQ was another Link and forgot about it. Now it moonshot and everyone is searching for the Links because they think it'll moonshot too, just with some delay.

Because it has potential

it's growing slowly, twitter mentions are up, the subreddits subscribers are spiking, the number of addresses are going up steadily. It's a good sign more people are paying attention so the second we get some news people are gonna fomo the fuck in. All those metrics had been stagnating but finally they're getting bigger.

New bottom

LINK is a powderkeg just waiting for a match. Its going to make people's heads spin once the mainnet is launched and partnerships are announced in the spring.

>suddenly

What do you live under a roque?

Dubs confirm $55 eoy

What the fuck have you done

Because of Whiterose

Checked

if it hits $50 / coin by eoy because of your dubs magic I will send you some link post your wallet

It's 1500 sats
It isn't mooning
Yesterday most alts were going 20%+ in an hour while link dumped to new atl

Guys, I am a PhD student in computer science and I'm actually studying blockchains. In A LOT of research paper it has been evidenced that smart contracts absolutely need a decentralized oracle solution. Go on google scholar and search for yourself. Which coin guarantees a decentralized oracle?

Checked

pls sergey

L-l-link?

Explain more mr PhD

PhD? more like PnD

FUGGGGG PRAISE KEK

Nice link sergey id

Thank you s-sir

"traction". Aka down 90% in BTC value. Worst buy I've ever had. Should have just held BTC. There is no way this is ever gonna get back to ATH sat. value. It would be like 5 bucks a token and a 5 billion dollar market cap. Fucking dumb I can't believe I fell for the memes on this shit.

BAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
*inhales*
PRRRRRFFFFFT HAHAHAA
Your worst decision was to buy Link ATH.
Yet.

did you buy at ATH?

My digits cancel your dubs.

Just made me a millionaire thanks dude

oh shit but check mine $10k eoy 2018

Trips confirm the dubs. We are going to make it.

checked

LINK= BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTT

He fucking did it, you saved me user

LINK is the Google of blickchain technology

Witnessed

Czeched

Link is blickchain technology.

aka rent free technology.

Who is this semen demon.
What the fuck is this autism

What is any of this?

is that ethan?

HOLY FUCK

nah, it's mr robot.

XRB FTW need it on BlockFolio though hate having to manually check it amirite?

witnessed

Get Delta. It's like Blockfolio but it works

Zap and Oraclize do.

thank god for delta. their price alarms actually fucking work.

>There are literally people in this thread right now who will actually buy LINK because of this get.

nice get m8, just bought 100k.

100k, I bought it

>gaining traction
>trading below ICO price
the delusion is real

I said decentralized.

Because the FUD over the last few days allowed the Pajeets to fil their bags again and now they want it going up so they are FOMOing.
t. Staff Sergent and holding.

Zen Protocol, ezpz. Do moar homework, faggot.

oh they're gonna pump it hard and soon. link has the highest volume its ever seen over the past two days but trading sideways.

Yea it's called meme magic.

It's just a dubs.. if it were quads or quints, then we'd be talking

Link is mooning in a week get it and C H E C K

my mom just bought some