>Internet is now down world wide
>Crypto's now instantly worth 0$

This could happen any moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/60150/10-facts-about-internets-undersea-cables
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

Wonderful, then my hedge in guns and ammo will pay off.

thanks i sold everything

>Coronal mass ejection from the sun
>All electronics fried
>Society collapses into absolute chaos
>All forms of money lose all of their value
>Only things worth value now are food, water, guns, and cigarettes

That would be the least of my worries if internet was down. Then I couldn't shit post or play dota anymore. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I DO??

The absolute worst part about the energy shutting off is not knowing you're truly fucked for a couple days or so. Maybe even longer. How the fuck would anybody find out anything?

>what is the ionosphere

gold and real money would be the only thing that meant something

your pretend computer money would be obsolete

What good is paper money in a world where a can of fried ham is worth all the gold on earth?

I wonder how much paper would it take to print a physical copy of Bitcoin's ledger?

t. brainlet nocoiner

God damn, you people are fucking retarded. Have you ever heard of a Faraday cage? TEMPEST rated shielding? My last copy of the blockchain is from about 3 weeks ago, and it would survive all your nocoiner masturbatory fantasies

Yeah, and the planet could be struck by a gamma ray burst at any moment, vaporizing all life on Earth at the speed of light. What's your point?

muh carrington event

Shh. Don't tell people that the only things that matter are guns, food and water. The more they spend on bullshit, the cheaper we can accumulate.

kek if all the world's electronics were rendered useless in an instant, nobody is going to pay shit for your buttcoins that you decided to protect with a nerd cage.

I just figured out how to cook and eat my neighbourhood.
crypto is now the least of my probs

You don't have to wait for sun, try to buy a soda with bitcoins, tell me how that go.

B-B-BUT MY BUTTCOINS ARE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE

An asteroid the size of Kansas could do weird things too.

>i just tried to fly to another continent in my wright bros mk1

you talk like a Cancer Cell

pieces of paper would be worthless too without internet

It would also fry all our fiat, think about it logically OP

the grid goes down
every one thinks they can simply John Rambo their way out of it

>Mfw have 3K 5.56 and AR-Pew Pew

Is that enough to make it to land??

>every one thinks they can simply John Rambo their way out of it
I wonder if everyone would turn on one another (as we saw in Puerto Rico after IRMA, people murdering each other for food/water) or if everyone would come together to solve the problem. My guess is the former.

Lol then you have tangible asset already, not you butt coin that no one will trade with until order restore.

Worry less about the sun and more about communism.

there are many on this board that bough enough ammo, guns and water filters with profits made in Nov last year. these cunts will always rationalise there normie tier thinking to feel better.

i live in bong land. a fucking egg is considered edgy

I don't get people who buy gold for SHTF. Why wouldn't you just buy a bunch of counterfeit gold bars and coins.

Of course we (preppers) am going to turn on people and fuck them in the event of disaster. I didn't buy all these fancy guns and a rad compound bow with razor-wire arrowheads for nothing.

we will have bigger problems than currency

jokes on you im printing out the whole blockchain continuously in multiple geographic locations

this spaz can have all the shit you have. (and without a paper trail if she wanted)
how does it feel knowing a cunt from normbook has the jump on you

>satellites will do anything
mentalfloss.com/article/60150/10-facts-about-internets-undersea-cables

well puerto ricans aren't the highest caliber people

checked

I fucking dare the sun to pull some shit

>tfw i DID want dubs

what'd you do?
i'd show it my spoons and tell show said rufian abou queensberry rules boxing

if a massive CME wiped out everything then who gives a fuck if you're hodling or not

checked

I think we'd all have realized by evening the first day

Which exchange is this on?

Banks wouldn't let you cash out your savings in time because everyone would want to cash out at the same time, we'd all be fucked with or without crypto.