How should cute kitsune work in a modern setting?

How should cute kitsune work in a modern setting?

Prostitution.

My modern fantasy wizard has a Kitsune Waifu. She's a normal person, she just has to grapple with her addiction to the suffering of others.

She works in show business as a talent agent, so it works out.

Prostituting their magical dungeon-building skills to the highest bidder.

kindling

those ears and that hairstyle doesn't make sense

marrying rich men and getting all the money after a divorce, better if they just die...

The easy answer is open Run Faster to the bottom of page 55

>pg 55
>You are an animal. You think in animal terms, and though you may have been around people and learned to speak their language, you are still often confused at the things they do and the
way they act. The complexities of many of their interactions and the way they often deceive both themselves and others seems pointless. Why lie? If a female is in estrus and you desire to mate, why do you have to compliment her shoes and buy her drinks or dinner? Why can’t you just take her? Maybe after it might be nice to bring her scraps or something in case she’s pregnant and of course you’ll make sure your offspring are taken care of, but the trappings of civilization and the concept of respecting others’ will are difficult to comprehend.

that's pretty lewd, user

Seducing NEETs through fluffy tail and hypnosis to live off their meager funds. Need more money? Seduce another boy.

Depends. I gues...

Older Ones would've most likely have built up a great fortune and are taking in modern luxuries unless they are staunch traditionalist, and dominate the Asian country in which they come from. Temple built for them would be places young folks who want to get inside their group would go to work when teenagers.

If they are young kitsunes around a normal Human's age they would be trying to blend into society to acquire skills in order to become something more. Probably avoiding Humans for now, unless of course some female kitsunes want power and try to shack up with older humans who have their money/life set, and older kitsune men who have their money made.

That is pure evil.

What, you wouldn't give away a significant chunk of income for a fluffy-tailed kitsune to cuddle with you and allow you to brush her fluffy tails?

Of course I would. That's what makes it so evil.

Hell, better than giving away a significant chunk of income for a moody and annoying significant other who almost never wants to cuddle with you and wouldn't let you touch her hair (unless you wished for death).

>dominate the Asian country in which they come from

>tfw no Western sionnachs, renards, and coyōtl to waifu/husbando

I believe Changeling the Lost has qt kitsune sisters as example characters.

That's what you get for hooking up with a catgirl, user.

Kitsune aren't catgirls, user.

Show me on the doll where the bad cat touched you.

Every cat I've ever had loved to cuddle and be groomed.

I was talking about human women *and men, if you swing that way*.

It could also be compensated dating or skipping right to it, compensated cuddling.