How do I run an all goblin game?

How do I run an all goblin game?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rottendeadite/this-many-goblins-left-the
m.imgur.com/a/RfhRl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well first, you got to start it off with a campfire story.

soundcloud.com/rottendeadite/this-many-goblins-left-the

By going full Reddit.

m.imgur.com/a/RfhRl

Like paranoia, but replace friend computer with a demon, dragon, or evil wizard?

A lot like a commoner game, really.

You make the BBEG pic related.

Tell the players they all have to be goblins.

Make sure it's a short game.

Tears, lots of them.

I've been thinking and a fairly complex mechanics for stealth could actually work. You know, with maps, different things to hide behind, several levels of suspicion and alert. You can also tack a very simple but very brutal combat on top of that. I wonder if there's already a system like that.

>Pick up the "We Be Goblins" modules.
>Tweak them so you can string them together into the startings of a camaign.
>Roll with it from there.

Alternately:
>Go read Goblins the webcomic
>Make a campaign with a similar premise.

>Alternately:
Just tell your players to build goblins and go with it.

It's not a new idea.

Play GURPS.

Get killed by bigger grots and orks.

a lot

Make every player a goblin
Play the game
Bam, goblin campaign

I'd almost imaging Shadows of Mordor type play, with a bunch of goblins fighting each other to become captains and warlords.

Start by asking all your players to play goblins.

Have them steal chickens because they are starving after their clan got smashed by adventurers.

Do character creation as a funnel. If one crappy dude dies you can pull up another.

Don't let anyone play a bugbear or hobgoblin.

By removing Kobold.

You don't.

You want my advice?

I'd start it with a bunch of trifling shit. The humans are cruel to the goblins and drive them back, so times are tough and there's a number of jobs that could help. Jobs like getting livestock from nearby towns, going into the lower tunnels of the dungeon they live in to get rare shiny things, and maybe even stealing food from a human shop in a nearby village. Have scenes in between where the culmination of their efforts has tangible results. Goblins eating and drinking and being merry. Engage the players.

Then have shit get real when a party of adventurers messes up the dungeon some, but encounters a locked, runed gate beneath the dungeon. An elder or someone wise in the goblin community can read the runes, and says it has a weapon of great power behind it, one that can fuck the humans over. The quest from there would be a journey to find out how to obtain this weapon, and the demons protecting said weapon. Through the journey, the party learns of a goblin culture that was destroyed by demonic enslavement, of ancient goblin alchemy, and all the while dealing with parties of 'hero types' who view them as another minor speedbump on the way to fight some other evil and view them as pests.

I like your style.

Making them do mundane gobliny shit for awhile and then hitting them with hardcore adventure is the way to go.

The first time my goblin PCs faced an equivalent adventuring party the terror in their eyes was beautiful. And then when they used all their gobliny tactics to murder those chumps it was the most glorious victory ever.

>m.imgur.com/a/RfhRl
>Goblins are cute puppy-faced green people with floppy ears

Stop

That would be basically call of Cthulhu. Goblins waked up an "ancient" evil - how long will you live?