PACYOA general 123#?

I don't know the number Edition

Hello and welcome to the Power Armor CYOA: Teamwork Edition General!
Post suit builds, discuss fluff, and talk about ded game

Rizon IRC Channels: #PACYOA for general discussion, degrees of shitposting will vary
#WF_game for the mission
#suits_roleplay for RP and shit.

Note: This thread brought to you by Carrier prime skylines.

"Fly the drone filled skies."

The relevant links:

Mission rewards and Fusion Weapons: imgur.com/a/u5HYv

Setting and Lore dump, along with a slightly outdated rundown of the game: the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/PACYOA:TE_Lore_General

the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/PACYOA_Teamwork_Edition

Old threads and Missions archive, now updated courtesy of Eisenstein: the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Thread_History

Other urls found in this thread:

the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot_Page_Format_(TE)
imgur.com/a/T5ALI#0
imgur.com/a/15yRR#0
imgur.com/a/MHmTp#0
imgur.com/a/RoluL#0
imgur.com/a/SdnQd#0
imgur.com/a/Tj41X#0
imgur.com/a/4TNwf#0
imgur.com/a/rfqhT#0
pastebin.com/S8t3kzng
the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar_Shrine
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gP-vgYNYN5ebreCqNG-5lIGlg_jCZbyduZUl8GKMUcc/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How to make a wiki page
the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot_Page_Format_(TE)
1) Go to the above URL.
2) Click on the dropdown box next to the "Edit button"
3) Click on "Classic Editor"
4) Click on the tab that says "Source"
5) Copy all the text in the box
6) Leave the editor and click on any other page in the wiki.
7) Click on the contribute button
8) Click create a new page.
9) Enter a name for the page
10) Hit edit, then switch to the classic editor, and then click on the source tab
11) Paste the template and fill it out with your character information

Galleries of Power Armor images for character creation

imgur.com/a/T5ALI#0
imgur.com/a/15yRR#0
imgur.com/a/MHmTp#0
imgur.com/a/RoluL#0
imgur.com/a/SdnQd#0
imgur.com/a/Tj41X#0
imgur.com/a/4TNwf#0
imgur.com/a/rfqhT#0

>that old-ass OP

As /mu/ poster might say: "Fuck you if you don't like the classics you ironic hipster pleb."

>>>smug.moe

>Heresy
>Terminator armour is LITERALLY power armour
I didn't know the geneseed pool was so shallow.

>Somebody asked for the fixed GI.

>classics
>literally outdated information from last year.

And here is the leaked 3.0 GI page.

The changes towards cyberbrain use also apply to GI medics

Yes but remember there is a faction just for medics though. Feels like a bit of overlapping,

It's a subfaction related to GI main and as such had many of the same flaws, hence the note.

I wish there was an unaligned faction (or rather a non-faction which could still have the mechanics as though they were a faction). Non-mercenary pilots who serve as the self-appointed protectors of this or that small community or caravan. Revenge obsessed nutters who hunt TA suits by themselves lacking the patience to submit to some higher authority. Hermits who show up to help turn the tide of a battle and then disappear again. Survivalists who've avoided contact so well they still don't even know anything beyond that they emerged from their pod with a suit and other suits seemed to be mindlessly homicidal. I'm sure there are other potential type stories.

I don't know if that would count as a "faction", but you could have a sort of misc faction that just gives a standard bonus to unaligned goodguys.

Just waiting for the rest of the players to show up so we can tackle the Boss fight and end the mission.

if it's outdated, then post the more current shit yo...

This is what my first character did for his first three missions. I just put 'no faction' in his pastebin and wiki, and didn't take any faction bonuses at all. I was then told, 'no, you have to pick a faction', so I signed up with GI because I liked the fact they were the original group to tell AC to fuck off and started doing their own thing.

Personally, I see no reason why you have to pick a faction. However, I don't think non-faction people would get a crunch bonus. Crunch bonuses come from the logistical support being in a faction has - the free repairs, access to training programs, ability to use their resources to upgrade your suit as per faction doctrine.

An unaligned suit wouldn't have access to any of that. They'd just get what they got in suit creation and have to make the most of it. (Which, IMHO, is more badass).

I feel like an unaligned suit would have to be responsible for suggesting to the GM running any missions they went on good reasons why their unaligned suit would be working with a team on the given mission seeing as how the ability to cooperate and carry out strategically significant operations in groups is essentially the purpose of the factions (at least in theory). I also feel like such characters should end up being excluded from certain missions factions certainly wouldn't trust to independents (skeleton for example).

Whats somebody from the American Coalition called? An Amcoan?

A target, silly.

An infidel, of course!

>Callsign:
Clownfish (tenative)
>Pilot Name:
Ms. Amanda Kelly
>Age:
>Suit:
Quad Slam Jam
>Board Affiliation:
Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /tv/
>Battlecry (situational)
-Foreward the Phoenix!
-In the Name of Chicago, I will punish you!
-Wolverines!
-Lets do it!
>Faction (Specialty):
Phoenix Collective (Raven)

>Suit Class:
Heavy
>Suit Type:
Armored Quadrupedal Drider

>UI:
Brainwave Harness
>Control Software:
Soldier AI (Sheila)
Marksperson
>Pilot Augmentation:
Cyberbrain
Shieldmaiden Nanites (like berserker nanites but get paid less)

>Sensors:
Tremorsense
Thermal Vision
>Mobility:
Legs (Go all the way up)
Adhesion

>Defensive:
Plasma Shield
Point Barrier
Aegis Defense Capsule
>Upgrades:
Repair Kit
Spinnerettes (can I shot web at unsavory tumblerites?)
Capacitor 1
Capacitor 2 Electricity Never Sleeps

>Weapons:
EMP Grenades
Sidewinder w/AP Ammunition
Rocket Pods
HEAT Cannon (For taking down big scores)
Cross

>Drones:
Domingo Chavez (Spotter)

>Ability Stats:
Dex: 3
Dur: 6 (9 w/ Aegis) (12 w/Shield)
Pow: 10
Rec: 2
Speed: 4
Str: 3

>Roll Modifiers:
Dodge: -16 (-26 w/ Nanites)
Base Com: +35 (+40 w/Spotter) (+50 w/Spotter, Nanites)
Tech: -5/+5 (-10/+10 w Nanites)

>Any drawfags interested in helping out with a suit pic?

>Potentially 16AP.

Dear god.

Wait, how did you get 16? the sidewinder and the cross both do 4 with charged shot one of those can be 8. That's still only 12.

1: Is a pilot who's addicted to zerker nanites a berserkaholic?

2: Having just remembered you can't make com and tech actions in the same turn I'm dropping repair kit

3: Oh my dear lord having just seen the spoils of war stuff please ignore this build as I cackle maniacly

My tech modifier is wrong, here is the corrected:
>Tech: -5/+5 (-15/+15 w Nanites)

1: lol this build with martian is just too much it ruins it fun-wise, can't do. (also not sure if thet thar heat ray IS a black market item/didn't quite understand rules.)
>Though, honestly if a weapon has 5 AP do its other stats/limitations really matter?

2: Heavy bomb generator included only so devs can laugh at suits blowing themselves up.

3. Requesting item that allows a suit to purchase 2+ varieties of shotgun shell for a single weapon and choose between the two for each shot.

4. Does the Wyvern's breath count as a flamethrower for the purposes of dragon-type funsies?

Saw these threads and they brought back some good memories. Been years since I've payed any attention to PACYOA.

I wrote some quick shitty Crusaders writefaggotry if anyone cares to give it a read.

pastebin.com/S8t3kzng

Sidewinder can do max 3 AP no matter what. And Cross does 4 AP. Charged shot doesn't change AP cause GM ruled it so once. So he can only hit for 7 AP at most.

Oh AP is an on hit effect, but your saying AP received a special it-doesn't-double ruling?

Why can Sidewinder only hit for three no matter what? 1+3=4 Is that another case specific ruling or did I just not read something I should have?

If in the same round I hit an enemy suit with a heat cannon and a flamer does it lose 4 DUR?

Suit:
Light armour
Avian Armour-180
AI:
Agent-170
UI:
Brain implant-150
HUD:
Hawkeye-150
Suit status-150
Advanced suit status-145
Radar-135
Thermal Vision-125
Night Vision-125
Comms:
Radio transmitter-125
Terminal-115
Defence maze-105
Weapons:
Sharpshooter-90
Guided Missiles-70
Shields:
EMP Shield-60
Upgrades:
kinetic stabilisers-50
Collapsible I-45
Collapsible II-40
Lockpick Countermeasures-30
Camouflage-20
Environmental controls I-20
Environmental controls II-10
Environmental controls III-0
Storage-0
Medkit-0

DEX:4
DUR:1
PWR:2
REC:4
SPD:7 (9 flying)
STR:2

Faction: Hanse Behorde
Role: Black Ops

How is this for a build?
Was kind of thinking of a long range spotter who could perform orbital flanking and spotting and finding enemy infiltrators.
How fast is 14 speed? That is how much I would get to using overdrive while flying right?

I've got two builds. Here's the first.

>Callsign: Tigershark

>Dex: 6
>Dur: 2
>Pow: 4
>Rec: 4
>Spd: 8
>Str: 2

Class
>Light
Features
>Gills
>Fins
>Flight
Body Type
>Amphibious
>Avian
Suit AI
>None
User Interface
>Nerve Suit
HUD
>Hawkeye
>Nightvision
>Advanced Suit Status
>Radar
Weapons
>Metal Storm
>Guided Missiles
Defenses
>EMP Shield x2
>Tesla Collider
Upgrades
>Cyberbrain
>Veteran Soul
>Armor Plating
>Manoeuvering Rockets
>Kinetic Stabilizers
>Enviromental Control II
>Capacitor
>Lockpick Countermeasures
Nanites
>Berserker

>Faction: Pheonix Collective; Can't decide which subfaction.

>Callsign: Panzerhund

>Dex: 3
>Dur: 7
>Rec: 6
>Pow: 6
>Spd: 5
>Str: 5

Class
>Medium
Features
>Natural Weapons
Body Type
>Predator
>Armored
AI
>Soldier
UI
>Brainwave Harness
HUD
>ASS
>Hawkeye
>Thermal
Weapons
>Gator Tooth (Natural Weapon Discount, Fangs)
>Artillery Cannon
>Flamethrower
Upgrades
>Repair Gel
>Repair Kit
>Cyberbrain
>Veteran Soul
>Maneuvering Rockets
>Sub Armor Pistons
>Armor Plating x2
>Capacitor
>Solar Panels

>Faction: Hanse Behorde; Black Ops

You know, the one thing that always bothered me with the Panzerhund in New Order was the lack of eyes. It just doesn't make any sense for their not to be any.

Maybe it's got a sensor behind the grill in the front? Or maybe it smells you? I always assumed Panzerhunds have an actual dog brain inside, as a prototype for the human brain mech.

I'd say that's where the eye is, probably cyclopean.

Would make sense, the other robots all have one eye in that game.

we cant leave the atmosphere. Everyone who's made it into space since suitfall's gone horribly violently insane.

Why's that, user?

More like "gotten blown to shit" since the Ayyy Lmaos control our atmosphere, so we're stuck in an awkward position where we can't leave and they still need to take over our world mostly intact to pollute with Sludge, so they can't just bomb us and call it a day

SK is this horrible thing this user said true? Also whats this about polluting the world with sludge? Is the aliums no longer motivated by the desire to learn how to make war gud?

Can the Wyvern super-flamer combine with the dragon type's flamer upgrade? I'm finally getting around to updating WJ for 2.0 and he's a big fan of setting people and things on fire. (Mostly redditors and Chinese people)

Also I'm still waiting to hear where this spaghetti thing came from. Why are your pockets so special?

Also do the new people know the history, like what team Rest Well is and why they're supposed to remember Vancouver? Or why SK was the protagonist? Or why Ivan and HBs #1 ladies man (and others) are on the run?

>pic related: I can beleive two whole PACYOA threads have gone by without anyone posting this. Its unnatural.

>Also do the new people know the history, like what team Rest Well is and why they're supposed to remember Vancouver? Or why SK was the protagonist? Or why Ivan and HBs #1 ladies man (and others) are on the run?

No user, can't say I know that much history. I know some but not that, mind giving me some sweet, sweet enlightenment?

"This thing better get me discounts at restaurants and the theater."

The door to opportunity is actually just the shitty name for the door to the staff lounge and they thought a fucking keypad wasn't cool enough to protect their morning coffee

"Really? I used my in the arcade. Now I feel stupid."

Well to be fair have you TASTED that coffee? More then worth it.

Bless you user, were it not for you I would not have had the idea for something way more fun that that suit. You're like the lab assistant who didn't clean the glassware that penicillin ended up being discovered in.

I don't think we've ever learned WHAT the Token was supposed to do, since Fool kinda died.

>Also do the new people know the history, like what team Rest Well is and why they're supposed to remember Vancouver? Or why SK was the protagonist? Or why Ivan and HBs #1 ladies man (and others) are on the run?

Nope
>have a dedicated wiki and all the awesome chronological power it provides
>use absofuckinglylutely none of it to keep track of everything the happens across a year and a half of semi-weekly sessions, in a game that makes a point to service oldfags and reward veterancy
>new players are supposed to take the role of people walking in on AC after years IC and OC have passed since Water Main, but no one can really tell them what happened between them and now in a clear way besides "it was totes cool and we were all awesome badasses too bad you couldn't be there."

Bump of Justice

Storytiem soon.

OKAY FAGGOTS, SIT DOWN

IT'S STORYTIEM

>Mid-2014
>A highly advanced alien race, the Vannai, arrive on our solar system, sneaking up on our satellites through means unknown.
>The Mothership - the ONLY ship, we later find out - drops some Pods containing Nanites that form Suits of Power Armor
>NASA pinged the pods as meteors, but they were small enough to burn up on reentry, so no alarms are raised. But that was just the first burst of Pods. As the ship approached Earth, it fired MILLIONS of the damn things. The first three Waves of Pods hit Earth over the course of 24 hours.
>The First Wave turned anyone who opened the Pods into Vannai Puppets. Mostly feral, berserking machines hellbent on wiping out humanity.
>The Second one didn't brainwash people. Those who managed to take control of these Pods started to fight back against the Puppet onslaught.
>The Third Wave is us. But there was a catch - our Pods put us in cryosleep for three weeks.
>While we slept, fucking Armageddon happened.War of the Worlds, Indepence Day, that part of Bayformers 3 where the Decepticons haul their planet to Earth, all of that shit COMBINED. We never stood a chance.
>When we woke up, scattered and lost, a signal came through. Some crazy bastard calling himself 'Fool' was setting up a counterattack. So he needed people to strike at three different places.
>First one was dubbed Team Rest Well. Operation: Falling Down. Stop three Superfortress-class Suits from leveling Canada. This was the bloodiest mission by far. Long story short, between a black hole cannon malfunctioning and then a makeshift bomb made of some black tar-like thing that apparently powered our Suits going off, Vancouver was wiped off the face of the planet and half the team died - but so did the enemy.

1/?

>Second one was Team Mythbusters. Operation Water Main. Wipe out enemy forces that had holed up in an oil platform in the middle of nowhere for some reason. Apparently Fool had intel that this place was important.
>The team didn't manage to get through their AA guns, but a couple Suits managed to sneak in. Wyvern, one of said Suits, found barrels and barrels of the same tar-like thing, labled AO-Base.
>And, a young girl drenched in said tar, the only human left alive in the platform.
>After everyone had decided that place was tripping WAY too many Dead Space flags, Primal, a Fortress Predator shaped like a goddamn robot T-Rex, flew up to the outer atmosphere, collected a huge chunk of space junk - which was in high supply thanks to the Vannai destroying all of Earth's comm satellites - and chuked a man-made meteor at the platform.Girl rescued, vat of black alien goo secured, enemy destroyed. Mission Accomplished.

>And last but not least, Team Aegis. Operation Unlikely Heroes.
>This is where shit got real. On paper, it was a civvie rescue op.Bunch of Puppets had sieged Britain and were sistematically burning down cities as per ordered by the Mothership. Our objective was to hold them off as long as possibe, get the civvies out and bail.
>Of course none of that happened.
>The city in question, Kent, was already gone. Just rubble and corpses. But we still fought our way through it, trying to find any survivors. Until we did.
>One girl, wearing a purple Suit with the mark of the Puppets.
>Command told us to immediately put her down and not listen to her. This divided the team, to say the least.
>So we told Command to eat a dick.
>She explained everything to use. The invasion, the Puppets, everything - we had been flying blind until now. After Silver Knight's rousing speech and subsequent flipping Command off, they left us stranded there for a week, huddled in a makeshift FOB we had established.

2/?

>When Command stopped being a bunch of faggots and finally picked us up, we were taken to finally meet the other teams and Fool himself. They had settled in New Zealand, setting up Armor Corps Headquarters with the help of remnants of the local military.

>From there, we launched scouting missions and guerilla warfare ops, slowly taking back terrain in an extremely long game of Risk.

>Slowly but surely, we learned more about the enemy, and so did they about us. They needed the planet alive to settle in it, since their hivemind, while extremely efficient, was shit at managing resources. The Vannai had killed their planet.

>We kept pressing on, taking losses, slowly taking land back for humanity. Rebuilding cities, securing roads, connecting refugee camps. But we needed to set up proper communication. Enter Operation Relay.

>Relay's objective was to set up a beacon on the newly established Moqaddas base in the middle east. As AC grew, it split into the other factions we have today. Relay was mostly a success, even if the Puppets did their damn best to destroy the beacon. But with that in place, we could finally get communications going again.

>With this, we finally had a way to contact the other half of the planet that didn't involve flying solo across the ocean - infested with enemy Leviathan Suits, mind you - and poking into enemy territory with no intel.

>This kept going for two years, until we finally had secure human settlements set up in every continent. It was hard, but we had taken the upper hand. We managed to launch one final all-out assault on the Vannai landing zone in Tel-Aviv, Israel, fighting for two days straight, trying to push deeper into the city at any costs. When we finally managed to detonate another bomb of the same type that leveld Vancouver, a Sludge Bomb, we destroyed the last Puppet base on the surface.

>What forces they still had were scattered. A decapitated army. Now all that's left is the Mothership itself.

Heres an actual power armor instead of a mech.

>Callsign: Hellslayer.
GI Operative
Suit Type: Mesh
Armored STIG (50) ( ASS and Hawkeye, Night Vision, Kinetic Stabilizers)
Soldier AI 10
Defense Maze 10
Nerve Suit 5

M4 Sweeteater with Shotgun Slugs 30
Gator tooth 20

Maneuvering Rockets 10
Armor Plates 10
Capacitor 1 and 2 20
Grappling Hook 5
Hydra 1 10
Berserker 10
Jump Jets 10

Stats
Dex 4
Dur 4
Power 1
Recovery 5
Speed 10

Which comes closest to the Bolter from W40k? I suppose the 30mm revolver, but Bolter rounds are essentially armor piercing explosives. Perhaps the Devs could add something like that to the game.

Id say the Sharpshooter is the best you can get. 30mm semi automatic cannon.

you could take a Machine Gun with AP ammo and fluff it like one?

How does AP ammo work? Also, could I apply armor piercing to an autocannon?

>Sidewinder
>Literally a rifle that fires piercing exploding bolts
>What gun do I use?
F A M P A I

It didn't seem powerful enough senpai

Oh wow I remember typing basically this exact same salty-ass post two years ago. Things have improved some since then (either that or I've become one of those aloof veterans who's lost touch with the woes of his kohai.)
>Fuck you I finally have 290 points we can't change the system now or I won't be special!

Like story time for example they're really much better at it now.

Probably one of the shotguns with the explosive shells upgrade.

AP weapons will have a number like the railgun is AP 1. It means that one point of damage ignores the target suits damage reduction. ie Bad guy suit has 20 durability which means it will subtract 20 from the damage value of any weapon you hit him with.
>but oh noes that means almost none of the guns can possibly hurt him!

*valiant hero AP weapon-sama enters stage right*

Sidewinder: "I may be a tier one weapon but I have 1 AP so that turdblossom still takes at least one point of damage no matter how much Dur he's stacked."

*curtain falls, applause ensues*

Vannai pod power armor is way beyond what that scrub Imperium is turning out.

AP Ammo is a black market item that converts all the damage of a single T1 weapon into Armor Piercing- that is, it will go through no matter what.

point barrier will stop it

Falling Down came after Water Main.

A questionnaire for all you players new and old.

How has your pilot changed since Suitfall? Are they aware of this change? If they are how do they feel about it?

How has your pilot abused their powers? Have they used stealth for IRL griefing? Have they started tipping only 10% because they know no one will dare say anything? Ecchi stuff? /d/isgusting stuff? Have they killed a man just to watch him die? Did they go to an Oasis concert without buying a ticket? Have they been using terminal to pirate DVDs? (please note: killing JJ Abrahms is not “abuse” of their powers.)
Its justice

What does your pilot love most about their suit (if they do love there suit)? Why that?

Does your pilot see him or herself as a warrior, motivated as much by the thrill of combat or a thirst for glory? A soldier who’s dedicated himself to his factions cause, obeying orders he or she may not understand because she knows such discipline is what wins wars? Does your pilot still think of themselves as a regular shmo who just happens to do battle with space monster robots in their own super-hero robot sometimes? Is your pilot just a hate fueled revenge-machine? Is your pilot just a cowboy who does whatever the fuck he wants because fuck you I can bench press a schoolbus? Are they already working to assure their place at the top in the world that is to come? Is combat just a chore they put up with because if they don’t everybody will act like they’re being some kind of asshole?

What happened to your pilot’s family and friends during our three week siesta? Do they even know? How are they dealing with that?

Is your pilot’s armor as much mental as physical?
Do they always get the shakes before a drop?
>is it because they’re blasted out of their mind of zerker nanites?
Pixie stix?
Have they started wearing diapers into combat because practicality has long since outstripped embarrassment?

Does repair kit require having repair gel? Or is it just a reusable repair gel that may or may not repair depending on rolls?

My understanding is that repair gel is for us dumb jocks who don't have the tech skill to get anything done with repair kit, also repair kit can be used to stabilize a suit/pilot who got blown up all the way

This one goes out to a certain arachnid, he knows who he is

Ivan?

>How has your pilot changed since Suitfall?
Fuck yes, Hazard Pay has essentially regressed into a social outcast who only talks to his A.I. as she is the only thing that remotely understands him (He also cannot lie to her, because she's in his head and that usually doesn't work out well. Has to be constantly honest which is strange for him, but also makes him admire his A.I. more)

>Are they aware of this change?
He is infact, aware. He knows that he used to be more social but the fact that his neck was utterly destroyed and he literally relies on his A.I. for him to see and function -- he chooses to accept it. As it was such a drastic change. Though he is honestly not sociable as well, and sees so many flaws in himself (physical, mental) that communication outside of the necessary is something unsavory.

>How has your pilot abused their powers?
Hazard Pay has essentially used his suit to hide away from reality when he needs it, the man hardly spends time in the luxury bunkhouses of Hase Behörde. Finding refugee in some obscure corner of the facility with his suit and just sitting there, other than that he hasn't done much else on the ways of abuse.

>What does your pilot see him or herself as?
For Hazard Pay, he sees himself as multiple things. A disgrace, a failure, etc. He is unstable to say the least, but strangely enough he has picked up a military-styled attitude to life. He is a tool that is used by his commanders/employers. Tools (given their nature) are meant to be discarded, leaving Hazard Pay with an incredible disregard for his own safety; much to the chagrin of his A.I. Though it does work wonderfully in combat situations, as he is willing to die on a literal moments notice. Kali (his A.I.) is currently trying to fix this problem.

>What happened to your pilot’s family and friends during our three week siesta?
His mother and father had passed away some time ago, he had one sister -- she is currently surviving with the Green Initiative. 1/2

Alright, Iunno about Suitfall, so I'll ignore the question for now.

Abuse of powers... The Armor Unit he has isn't really usable for anything but like, heavy-duty whatnots or combat. Or running very quickly. He really loves that part, going fast is his dream.

As for his role in life... He'd rather run away from battles if possible, but even he knows that there are some battles he can't run away from.

His family, his friends... They died. That, or they ran away, too far for him to contact, and not in any direction he's in right now.

The Armor Unit does not protect its users from any mental trauma, stress, or fear.
He's wearing some relatively normal clothes, thank you very much.

>Is your pilot’s armor as much mental as physical?
It's honestly both, as stated above. It shields him from having to look at people directly, or what he is feeling. It's a physical and a mental armor to him, and he is more than happy to hide behind it as much as he can. Along with that, he isn't exactly a fan of his eye-less/throatless body.

>Do they always get the shakes before a drop?
Yes, constantly. Kali does her best to keep it under control but before the drop Hazard always shakes. Even he doesn't seem to know why he shakes but every time his body refuses to stay still. Forcing him to cross his arms and remain as still as he can, to focus.

>Have they started wearing diapers into combat because practicality has long since outstripped embarrassment?
No, but the man does spend extended periods in his suit -- so much so that some might mistake him for a GI with such mannerisms. The explanation for why he does this is above.

the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar_Shrine

Give me your thoughts.

Suit is meant to be a mobile trauma center for medic suits and wounded to take cover inside.

Its how AP works, it can't deal more AP damage than the regular damage stat of the suit.

Yes as long as it has 4 DUR to lose

Oh boy this should be good for a laugh. Hit me with it.

>Handle: Justiciar
>Class: Light
>Body Type:
-Biped
>Features:
-None
>AI:
-Soldier (190)
>UI:
-Nerve Suit (185)
>HUD:
-Advanced Suit Status (180)
-Night Vision (170)
-
>Comms:
-Radio (free)
>Weapons:
-Plasma Blade (150)
>Defenses:
-Plasma Shield x2 (120)
-Point Barrier (free)
>Drones:
>Upgrades:
-Maneuvering Rockets (100)
-Armor Plating (90)
-Kinetic Stabilizers (80)
-Sub Armor Pistons (70)
-Cyber Brain (60)
-Duelist (50)
-Capacitor 2 (30)
-Solar Panels 2 (10)
-Repair Gel (0)

DEX 5
DUR 3
POW 8
REC 10
SPD 5
STR 3

Late night bump

After user shattered the hopes and dreams of my APbuild I thought maybe I could still swing it if I added one of them fancy wyvern flamers which I vaguely recalled had some AP. When I went to look up the fancy-flamers rules I somehow missed it while scrolling and ended up all the way at the bottom of the shiny toy and wondrous gift list and there it was! My penicillin: the Vengeance Organ: a way to give a Heavy a powerful area of effect weapon of its very own! In the Ivory Tower where I cook up ways to embarrass myself I reached the conclusion that, so long as harden was up, a heavy could protects itself from sudden kidney kebabings by just laying down a constant artillery bombardment on itself wherever it went. (I call it strolling thunder).

I figured the suit would be the perfect (silliest) way to push tumblerites with fortress artillery support out of fortified/dug in positions. The clownfish could just charge straight for the arty forts and everything but TA heavies would have to get out da way of the free roaming artillery bombardment. The clownfish would then just have to fight it out with the TAs heavy the old fashioned way but with a heat cannon, cross, and overcharge it should come out on top in the ensuing shit-fight.

Basically the clownfish gets to be a free roaming arty bombardment that can shoot at stuff who chases non-heavy TA around like a brat who finds something slimey and waves it at the girls in his class so they run away shrieking and telling him he’s gross.

>Clownfish has devised a plan for protecting herself from hacking as well. “I’ll make sure to target whichever tumblerites are the nerdiest-looking first.”

Does a suit have to roll COM for Heavy Bomb Generator if it just wants to set the bomb off at its own feet?

Does a suit get bonuses if its targeting itself? Would it need to get its spotter drone to paint it?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gP-vgYNYN5ebreCqNG-5lIGlg_jCZbyduZUl8GKMUcc/edit?usp=sharing

This is quite possibly the craziest thing I have ever done. Fa/tg/uys, gentle/m/en, behold.

>Medium Suit Type
>Hybrid Body Type; Tauric (+1 Strength, +1 Speed), STIG (+6 Speed, -6 Power, chose Hawkeye + Adv. Suit Status, Kinetic Stabilizers, and Environmental Controls II + III)
>Engineer AI (+/- 5 to all Tech rolls, +10 to all Combat rolls)
>Brainwave Harness UI
>Pile Bunker x3 (10 Damage, 2 AP, 2-Turn Reload time after use)
>Light Shield x2 (+1 Durability against blocked attacks)
>Parry Shield (May negate one melee attack per turn, but can only use melee attacks for that turn)
>Capacitor I & II (+6 Power total)
>Cyber Brain
>Duelist (-10 Dexterity)

This results in 3 Dexterity, 3 Durability, 4 Power, 4 Recovery, 1 2 S P E E D, and 4 Strength.

Absolute madman. I think we'd have to rule something for general relativity when you go that fast.

You're doing it right

I have a revelation for you.
You can potentially kill a 10 DUR Fortress in one round. Be very afraid of what you have created.

Reminder that 12 in any stat is max. So good job there not going over.

The wiki is controlled by a nofunallowed dictator who barely tolerates anything more than a build page.

Helldrake's pilot ia a spoiled brat. He was a self defined loser until Suitfall. College dropout former NEET in a minwage job. The suit gave him power, power he never felt before. Beside, he was finally thought as a godamn hero, as his previous life never existed. A d he prefers keeping it that way. He has avoided any contact with his parents to that end.

He hasnt really done something REALLY illegal. He has evaded some police pullovers due to his rank, and he maybe cutting in front of some lines.

The most defining change is how much self absorbed he has become in this hero persona, even if most dont consider him as such. Nathan and Helldrake miggt as well be different persons. He will prob ably have a nervous breakdown when hed have to either put his suit down at tge end of the war or face his pre suit fall past.

>opens the door to opportunity
>Euro coin
>laughing Nige.webm

He has changed, mainly finding direction in his life but at the same time doubts and such. If not for his AI and suit-wearing friends, he'd be worse off and he knows it.

Hasn't really abused his abilities as it's a mix of the seriousness of the situation, the lack of a need to abuse it.

He like the adventures and new people it brings him as well as his AI companion (though it wasn't so much his original intent)

He sees himself as part of the greater good, but not a mindless soldier as to him, AC is supposed to be the good guys.

He doesn't know, and in all honesty he's not sure how he'd deal with that if at all.

In a way it is as it's sort of a rebirth with only a loose grasp on his old life.

Not really, though anything with a lot of water might provoke some nervousness from him (see Operation Lurker)

And with Mycelium cells and proper prep, it's not a need during a mission.

Hey! I'm new here and I've just recently finished my build, but do i go with the current timeline or do i start at the very beginning?

are all the fluff nazis gone from this game?
it used to be fun to build fluff for this game but the fluff nazis drove away all the good creators

Depends on what you want to write for.
If you want to write for the old setting, no, the fluff nazis are still here.
If you want to write for TE, no one gives a shit because consistent narratives are for fags.

Make it easy for yourself and start at the present. There's no easy way to keep track of the timeline of events beyond the abridged version given in unless you want to read through 130 threads.

>FACTION:
Phoenix Collective (Lynx)

>SUIT CLASS:
Light

>BODY TYPE:
STIG 40
Sexy 10
Drider 20
Hybrid 10

>FEATURES:
Flight 0

>AI:
Soldier 10

>CONTROLS:
Manual 0

>HUD:
Suit Status 0
Adv Status 0
Hawkeye 0

>COMMS:
Radio 0

>WEAPONS:
2x Helion Lance 40

>DRONES:
2x spotter 20

>UPGRADES:
Capacitor II 20
Enviro III 0
Armour Plating 10
Man Rockets 10
Solar Panels 10

>TOTAL:
200pts

>STATS:
DEX 10
DUR 1
PWR 2
REC 4
SPD 10
STR 1

So I decided to embrace my autism and see if I could make a TIE Fighter with 200pts. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, all told.

Plans for the future are to upgrade it to a TIE Interceptor with another pair of guns + spotter computers for them, Amphib+Kinetic Stab for SPD12 and Flares + Emergency Evac for OH GOD JAM THOSE MISSILES FUCK SHIT FUCK TOO LATE BAIL BAIL.

r8

>fluff nazis still here
nah, im out

The body types actually mean something physically, they aren't just stats.

Call Sign
>Kingfisher
Class
>Light
Type
>Avian
>Amphibious
Features
>Flight
>Gills
>Fins
User Interface
>Brainwave Harness
HUD
>Advanced Suit Status
>Hawkeye
>Nightvision
>Radar
>Sonar
Comms
>Radio
>Freespace Optical Transmitter
Ai
>Soldier
Weapons
>Warlance
>Plasma Rifle
Upgrades
>Collapsible II
>Cyber Brain
>Lockpick Countermeasures
>Multisensor
>Environmental Controls
>Uplift
Nanites
>Hydra I
>Mycelium I

I wish it didn't have to be this way.

I dunno man, most of the really annoying ones are gone and/or ded. As long as you don't go full Wing Jaeger and make a character like his Olive,you'll probably be fine

BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

Two points m8:

1) Eisen's builds pretty much disprove this.

2) If you don't think TIE Fighters are fast and sexy, you're either a Rebel or a faggot. In either case, I've nothing to say to you.

Drider is a tad hard to justify, though...