We're currently working on Expansion 3

I'm not Entirely Sure Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Princesses
-Header (1st Draft)
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

1st for teaching a Mimic to love

2nd for uniting the human kingdoms and having a great many children with them.

>That's a good question. Is Mimic even sentient? Does she have a conscience? Does she have wants and needs beyond sustenance? Does she have the capacity for true, intimate love?

She's definitely sentient. However, in her natural state, I doubt she has a particularly complex mental life. She's effectively an ambush predator that has developed ability to mimic human appearance and intelligence to better lure in prey, and in doing so ended up becoming actually sapient. Her intelligence would probably be used purely to assist in getting food, because she's not even aware of any other use for it.

However, since she is capable of learning, she is capable of being taght about love, philosophy, and that there's more to interacting with other beings than just eating them.

That's the thing I've always liked about Mimic Princess; the idea of the knight teaching her the meaning of love and other stuff, and transforming her from a ravenous monster disquised as a human into a proper lady. Its cute.

Veeky Forums sure has a boner for mimic huh?

Can't blame them.

Mimic Knight is best knight
prove me wrong

She's usually pretty ignored, but there was some talk earlier about her anatomy, which inspired me to write about it, which kickstarted a conversation about whether Mimic Princess is capable of love.

>Mimic Knight is best knight
Best night is Forest Knight.

She's such a qt

I've always liked the art for her, but I'm not too keen on most fanart especially not that image, that one is my least favorite of all. Simple suits her best, and nothing is simpler than her official art.

I want a Mimic as a pet though. They'd be great guard "dogs" in vaults.

I want an adorable retard for my princess. I don't care if she's a flesh consuming monster as long as you can woo her.

She's awfully cute for a ravenous man-eating aberration. Though being a mimic, I quess that's the point.

I don't think she has much waifu potential (since she's literally only interested in you as food, although that ca be changed provided you survive logn enough), but she's cute and has potential for fun stories, like teaching her to love, or something with the knight being dumb enough to fall far her mimicry and wacky hijinks ensuing as he's completely unaware his waifu keeps trying to eat him.

What do imagine the "canon" adventuring party to be like in Towergirls?
The one you would see used in rulebooks, if it had any. Like how Pathfinder has a specific wizard, a specific rouge, etc.

There's the standard "Ser Knight", who is pretty much the Towergirls equivalent to the "iconic" PC (i.e. the knight you play as could look anything you wanted, but that look is the one that gets used in most art to represent the knight).

Does generation matter? and would the party be made up of various knights or the regular knight and the princesses he saves?

I think he means a party of knights.

If that's the case, there isn't really a party of knights going out and saving princesses together. If there are knights other than Ser Knight going out with the intent on saving princesses, they would be competing with him, if anything.

My two cents are:

1) Mimics are just monsters. Mimic Princess have the appearance of a human but it's not. it's a mimic. That's the point

2) Basically the one who rescues everyone is generig Sir Knight

Still, since Gats says "everything is canon" means that everything you think is canon but creates just a big mess, and asking to others only brings up different ideas that anyone can pick and that's it.

It's like when you go to the supermarked and buy only the food you want to eat, not ALL the food.

Towergirls isn't meant to have a clearly defined universe anyway. It's basically "here's a template, go nuts"

This is why we have various games, quests, rulebooks and not one has a common similarity outside of a knight who saves the princesses.

Be bold friends!

Kobold princess once again proving that OG Vanilla is the best.

Why is kobold so lewd?

is your fetish a princess yet?
If not, who would your ideal Magical Realm of a Princess be?

Unfortunately yes, they are a fetish.

I guess my personal intereptation for mimic princess is that she is actually just as smart as any regular human if not a little more so, but because she only cares about eating or ambushing others, she doesn't seem all that smart because she is just apathetic to anything that doesn't directly cater to her interest, until you start to reach her more about humans, live, etc. and maybe her humanity has effects on her more base desires and changes them, like maybe instead of loving to ambush potential prey, maybe she starts to enjoy to spooking/surprising people for a good laugh.

She is, but everyone hates her.

It isn't, but I don't care. I don't think it'd work out even if I did want it.

>soft
>massive tits
>wants many children

Goblin Princess also applies with the added bonus of shortstack deliciousness.

Kobolds and Dragons ARE my fetish.

especially DP1

We made so much filth, we created a God of Sex!

I've talked about my ideal fetish princess before a while ago.
She's Lobotomy Princess

>the ultimate princess

If Yeti and Human were combined them that'd be the princess with all the right things for me

Glad you thought the same thing.

Witch, Holstaur, or even GM?

Hi Slaanesh.

I admit. I really don't understand the appeal on that one. In all seriousness, explain?

Like, I understand scat and shit is about dominance, vore about the warmth and wetness, but I have no clue about this, mate.

Hello again, Heti.

Holstaur.

Yeah, I wish people weren't so down on her. I'm just glad we got ONE futa/herm princess.

That blank expression on her "face" is doing it for me.

Also and .

what's your fetish?

I'm an ultra dom, so making someone blank and thoughtless and letting me do basically whatever I want whenever I want is super hot to me; whether or not they're blank and basically motionless toys or dumb pets is secondary. Drooling preferred, but that's a different fetish that just fits easily in.

Related fetishes of mine are mind control/hypnosis and changing someone else's body, so it's a power thing in the end I think.

I mean, that doesn't sound so much like lobotomy as much as just wanting to make them permanently ahegao with your johnson.

anyone got a pic of Klutz princess they want to post?

that's hot as well, but I enjoy the cerebral aspect.
I've actually learned quite a bit about actual lobotomies in my "interest"

Well, I wish you the best with that one, mate. Wish I could say I'm sure you'll find someone, but that's a pill to swallow.

I'm now curious if you played Destroy All Humans. I'm reminded of how the second game in that series could easily play to such a fetish, considering the genetic capabilities of the Furons.

Where's that psychic lobotomy princess?

Diapers. Again, I don't think it'd fit

Any thread where it was posted has probably fallen far off the archive.
You could look, but it has been at least 2 months since I last remember seeing the idea.

I want to thank the person for creating perfection in such an image

Eversor made that version, original fusion goes to Dudelor who took the request from an user.

Dude-lor was great, he thought up the fusion idea in general!

Such a swell faggot. How's he been?

I'm going to look through desuarchive for it, just for you~

I'm going to need more Heti I think

found it.

>Grey Matter Tundra's
>Psy-Princess
>+a psionic powerhouse
>+very affectionate
>+will do absolutely anything asked
>-has the intellect of an infant
>-no self control; regularly dryhumps you

>love: 5
>lust: 5
>wealth: 1
>power: 4

>*put appropriate part-specific gifts here*

>Lust Gift: the Crown of Thalamus
>The hat of a long dead psychic king: it allows you to drain the minds of others

>+mind control
>+subbing
>-hurty pins and needles

>"The princess of a kingdom of immoral psychics, she was unwittingly experimented upon into a psychic juggernaut at the cost of intelligence."

Thank yous.

Haven't seen this one. She seems nice.

What would R63 Sir Knight look like?

You have three.

Now we do. Not in the original 3 gens.

Faris from FF5 is an obvious choice

>it's the pink one

Stupid busy-as-hell day. I'm pretty late for this, but I'd like to propose:

Risky Boots from the Shantae series

>Replying to myself 'cause I'm an idiot who didn't scroll just a little further down to see
And I had been sitting on that idea for a while now, too. Oh well.

Check the 3rd option bud!

Also the Quest updated if anyone wants to throw suggestions

It took me a second look to notice it. I must be getting more tired than I was aware of.

>Colored Knights
>Not Castle Crashers

Why

Are there meant to be pictures on the Quest, because if so they ain't loading for me.

This is still a perfect comic strip.

Because power rangers

odd, it deleted them all when i went to bed. Well it is fixed now!

Thank you, my friend.

As a psion, what exactly is she capable of?

I would imagine telekinesis, telepathy, spoon bending, etc. The standard psychic toolkit, kind of like Psycho Mantis but far stronger.

Making people's heads explode to hearing people's thoughts.

And everything in between.

Telepathy would be kinda pointless, given her level of intelligence, wouldn't it? Anyway, if she has no self control, does she just do things without being aware of what she's doing. Like, would it be possible for her to just go into a room and unwittingly mind rape someone into another drooling retard?

Mind rape require conscious goals. Since she is a drooling retard, she'd probably just pop brains.

Not necessarily.
Since rape is just the violation of a personal boundary in an incredibly large level, all she would need to do is mind read someone too deep; nothing says that she might not see a wayward memory off of someone and get curious, even if she doesn't entirely comprehend both her actions and the memories.

Who's dumber; Psy-Princess or Mimic Princess?

Well one pretends to be an adult human, that's arguably more than someone with an artificially regressed intellect could pull off.

TL:DR: Psy.

Knight Princess a best.
I require art of her.

I don't think Mimic is necessarily particularly dumb, she's just lacking in any form of education and social skills due to living in some cave or dungeon. Plus she's very much a "one-track mind", with her thought primarily revolving around food (the whole reason she has human appearance and sapience is to make her better at luring in people to eat; she'd be pretty terrifying if she didn't look like a small cute girl and be kind of inept at the whole "passing as a normal human that totally won't eat you" thing).

Now, who's hungrier; Mimic or DP1?

That's not Dragon Princess III

How did she get that scar?

Raider Princess.

She was subbing during a particularly hardcore fuck.
Her partner was Dragon Queen

I honestly don't know.

Perhaps the world is not ready to know such things.

She's a big girl.

4me

Mimic eats flesh, DP1 eats anything, so I'm leaning toward DP1

No, for real.
Knight Princess a best.
I would devote my life to her.

>that adorable chub

DP1 is a lot bigger, and being a firebreathing dragon and all, I wouldn't be suprised if her stomach has more in common with a blast furnace than a traditional digestive system (we do know that she can and will eat gold, which is generally considered extremely indigestible).

On the other hand, Mimic's body is mostly stomach, and it's pretty likely her form's malleable enough that she can stretch her stomach like one of those freaky deep sea fish.

DP1 definitely wins out in the variety of stuff she can eat, and in all likelyhood in the absolute amount, but Mimic might be pretty close in a relative scale (ie. how much she can eat relative to her own size; it's not particularly suprising that a huge dragon can eat as much as a dozen grown men, but when what looks like a small girl does, then it is).

Man I love love that art style, I wanna try that out sometime!

Thank you, fameroni.