So, Corrupted Princess/Heroine trope, yay or nay?

So, Corrupted Princess/Heroine trope, yay or nay?

Nay. Big nay. Always ends up way too sexual.

this is my hentai fetish. One of many. With a lot of NTR and failing heroes.

Trope? You mean literally the visage for rape magical realm? Fuck off with that.

Gannon fucking sissy Link while Zelda watches is patrician tier.

>that feel when you will never capture a princess and corrupt her into a villainess by by pointing out that the life of a princess in an evil nation is legitimately much freer and more enjoyable than living under the conservative values of her "good" homeland

Sounds like someone needs to have a chat with a paladin.

Best trope is the big evil thinking he's corrupting her, but at his moment of weakness before the heroes, she betrays him.

Because evil begets evil.

Ooh I like. The plan works too wella

In a twist, the Big Bad knew he was dying and planned this all along. With his last breath, he congratulates the princess on completing her fall to darkness and names her as his heir.

t: blizzard writers

Stop trying to push NTR into our games

I prefer the redeemed prince. Someone who you thought was just a decadent asshole, but when it comes to crunch he does the right thing.

Hard to do well. Usually ends up too sexualized.

It can be done better if there's no implications of sex or romance. Like how others have suggested she kill the corrupted and take over herself. Another option would be a cursed item that she happened upon that's compelling her to do evil, like finding a corrupted sword.

Mindcontrolling the princess into a turboslut to suck the BBEG's dick is just cringe.

>too sexual
Just make the big bad a girl too

Then it's just lesbian undertones

I want to be the evil doing it, so yay. I don't have very many pleasures in life.

What if you went the opposite direction? An Angel decends, judging the princess to be the purest of heart in all the land, and compelling her to smite all the unclean and impure.

Then the Princess calls a crusade and starts up an inquisition.

but what if said angel is actually a demon in disguise trying to corrupt the purest maiden in all the land by making her believe she is morally and spiritually justified in starting a war that ends thousands of lives?

What if robot?

That would imply that the church would just take the princess on her word and not investigate the matter to determine if it was an angel or not.

It is much better I find to have a villain be redeemed and serve as an example of goodness to all others. Fall into sin is easy to do, getting yourself out of that swamp is much harder.

>the life of a princess in an evil nation is legitimately much freer and more enjoyable than living under the conservative values of her "good" homeland
Would it really?

>Maou-jou de Oyasumi

I'm sorry, I don't into Moonspeak. What does that mean?

If the princess is corrupted by robots the result is just a more niche fetish.

Face it, it's a lewd trope.

Only if you let your players take it to the logical, if grisly, end.

Treachery is a terrible Crime, and it is said that there is a special place in hell reserved for traitors. Nevertheless most people would rather not put all their faith on hearsay and superstition, and there's no point puttin off retribution til the next life if you can deliver it in this one.

Of course, this is all assuming you do it the faggot DM way, where the Big Bad persuades miss goody two shoes to the dark side. Something like Demonic corruption or possession is fine and requires neither torture nor vengeance.

It's pretty hot.

That seems more like possession.

Nay if it's just for sexy or played too edgy. My group's here for a fantasy adventure, not to flip through a BAD END comic and roll dice.

Yay to the fallen/possessed former ally being a boss fight for someone to save, though. A paladin trying to bring her former shield-sister back from madness or the party needing to get the evil artifact away from their friend and patron without killing her can be pretty legit, and corrupted by outside forces can make for a sympathetic antagonist backstory that opens options aside from just killing them.

>PC group rushes into royal crypt after hearing rumor of the Princess being possessed by a Necromancer
>Nothing stands in their way as they charge through, going to the oldest parts of the tomb
>Find the Princess cackling madly as the bones of her oldest ancestor put themselves back together.
>The ritual went perfectly
>"Very good, my dear, but I still think we should wait on flesh revivification. I didn't even start on that until I had my phylactery! Now who are these lads?"

>So, Corrupted Princess/Heroine trope, yay or nay?
Absolutely.

Depends if they're expected to stand up for themselves in the cutthroat political scene or just sit quietly and get married off.
In the former, they have to take the initiative and can do pretty much anything as long as they don't get caught by the wrong people. In the latter, they probably have even less freedom than in a conservative good kingdom.

God I hate cucks. Day of the rope when?

That sword has seen some shit and so has that shield. I assume they just learned she has the penis of a man

You spend too much time on /d/, user.

You act like somehow Veeky Forums is otherwise free of that kind of thing. How do you normally only find the vanilla threads then and yet you stumbled in here, or is this your first day?

You mispelled degenerate

Freedom to opress the peasants.

What if abstract, invisible force?

There's nothing as "too sexual".

don't forget getting crushed afterwards, sugar

A solitary noble? You're thinking way too small.

The idea of mass corruption and total conversion is well overdue for a total and modern makeover.

Consider a militantly futurist society which views every soldier's body as fertile ground for experimentation, every once-mortal would as chance for renewal, and every mind an organ to be mended.

Consider, if you will, the ethical and personal crisis of the dire ideological need to be made better.

I ran a fairly weird campaign a while back where a minor villain tried to seduce a young, plain second daughter of the royal family

The PCs beat him in a fight, he escaped, injured, with the princess and they discovered him later in a situation pretty much straight from the pages of "Misery" as his efforts to turn her to evil had led to her deciding he had failed her for the last time.

nay

"Good night, princess kidnapped by the demon lord!"
It's a manga about a princess kidnapped by demons, and she can't get to sleep very well so she breaks things until she's got the material for a nice bed. Repeat for 20-30 chapters.

It's a pretty silly fun read.

How about an actual example?

Oh yay, definitely.

Interesting to imagine the process of the corruption, though.

Like, heh, maybe the kingdom the characters are from is your typical medieval fantasy kingdom etcetera etcetera, and the one they're at war with is a much more progressive, reformist state (with much more modern values and shit, you know). Weaponising values dissonance aside, could be interesting if the princess gets captured by this enemy state, and by the time they re-acquire her, has gone over to their way of thinking.

Pic probably unrelated.

Yep, but work NTR into it.

Then you've circled back to 's logic about basically the only time it's not lewd. You could easily use "abstract, invisible force," to describe his exceptions

>heh

What?

Read his post. Third body of text. "Like, heh, maybe the kingdom..."

user was highlighting how retarded he typed his stuff out. Because really, who does that?

Well, I do. No-one ever complained about it before.

What is this from?

this is a nsfw link, btw.

also it does not appear to be the source of the linked image

Yeah, that was my mistake for not bothering to double-check the image. Hence deleting it.

it appears to be from "Rage of Bahamut" which is a Japanese mobile card game, I assume that's a sequence of card artworks or something

>Corrupted Princess
>Implying princesses aren't even when they aren't brainless.
lel

There is a Bahamut anime too, which, honestly, has really good characters, even if the overarching plot isn't that exciting

That girl isn't in it though

>Feigns weakness to lure the heroes in, says he was controlling her
>Back stabs them too
>Completes BBEG's dark ritual and ascends to godhood
Just as planned.