Fuck me
this is mooning hard
Why you always fuck me over biz?
WHHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@primeer/why-ripple-token-xrp-is-terribly-overvalued
coindesk.com/counterargument-value-proposition-ripples-xrp-token/
support.coinbase.com/
steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/ripple-xrp-bullish-explosion-out-of-an-a-b-c-d-e-triangle-what-does-this-mean-see-this-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's still time user. This is only the beginning

It will go over a dollar. Believe.

Because Veeky Forums trades on emotion and childish ideology. Fuck all that. I'm here to make money, and you should be too.

SELL WALL 10X THICKER THAN BITFINEX
HOLY SHIT

Buy today, hold for at least 6 months. Giant gains. It has never been that simple. And it will never be that simple again
And don’t give a fuck if anyone on this board says otherwise.

This.

Turn off cuckfolio and turn it on in 6 months then go buy your lambo.

So is this a one to throw in spare money over the next few months and next year I'll be happy?

I wonder between this and iota which will do better

I've been doing this all wrong. If I had just held ETH back at $220 until now, I'd have more gains than i have playing arbitrage, buying shitcoins, etc...

If I had simply held my ripple from 20 cents... I'd have even more after that.
Veeky Forums is full of idiots and if they hate your coin, that's a good sign.

By EOY 2018, ripple will be a minimum of $2, possible $10. I'm not selling any more.
If it goes back to 20 cents, i'll double down

I don't know much about IOTA, but I can pretty much guarantee that Ripple has a bright future. Read the news, notice the signs.

$2 would mean a marketcap of about $80B
$10 would be a MC of $400B
i find the latter unlikely by eo2018 unless major affiliates get involved

This user gets it. Veeky Forums is not completely lost I guess

Yea this is as good as it gets. Sit back and enjoy the steady gains.

Stay away from overhyped Iota. Sold my bags for a loss today and bought ripple instead.

Iota were attending the same conferences as people from Microsoft and Cisco then claiming they were in partnership with them.

the reason ripple is mooning is because Japan was going test transfers with their banks using ripple, possible adoption of this crypto like they adopted bitcoin

Made me look, faggot.

IOTA hit its peak, at least for now. Until more comes out im all hands on deck for XRP

yeah those are the big affiliates im talking about
but i dont think its realistic to expect it to blast through the roof and past btc, at least not next year or even the year after that

that was fake news to fake links. Stop shitting up the board and sliding threads.

XRP can't get past its ATH at the beginning, when they spent billions to hype it on Global News.

>lose 10% of my btc value trying to swing trade this shit around 2200 sat yesterday
>could have been up 50% if I just held
Fuck me

I guess I will focus more on ripple as one to put spare money in.

Iota is so weird. I think the attitude of "we put a bug in our open source incase someone stole it" attitude is so bad. I only like it because I think if it's gets listed on another exchange and it will be in the news more since it's more centralized it should boost it up. I think the technology isn't there for it. Anyway...

>shitting up the board
>Veeky Forums

Going all in on REQ and XRP, lambo in sight.

There were some mainstream news article pumping Ripple today for some reason, They were pushing the nonsense "muh banks use Ripple meme" that they dug up from June. Ripple is worthless dogshit, even if the Ripple network works even the founder himself said the token has no real value and no utility

whales are accumulating. the sell wall is not real

thanks the gaijin for that

This was written 7 months ago:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@primeer/why-ripple-token-xrp-is-terribly-overvalued

my dubbies say otherwise

Dont worry i just bought at 3050. taking this coin down with me

ripple cucks were telling lies about ripple coming to coinbase. this should be a major red flag to you. many third world scammer have bought this coin and now will push fake shit to take your money and sell their useless XRP shit token.

coindesk.com/counterargument-value-proposition-ripples-xrp-token/

Guys, i think i just found something incredible.
>support.coinbase.com/

Try to search for Dash and see if it gives a result, it doesn't.
Try Omisego, nothing.

Then try Ripple, we got a hit.

The stupidity of your comment is horrifying.
RIPPLE is the company XRP the token ffs.
There are various banks who actually use xrp and even more institutions joining.
Educate yourself, fud better next time. NEXT

XRP token shown to give banks cost savings by +30%. They will use the fking token. Spread your FUD elsewhere

they'll choose a better token that does the same thing, but faster and easier.
xrp just teaching them what to do, no large bank will actually use xrp
maybe xlm though

Yeah Biz has made me paranoid about so many moons

ZEN
BCH

and now this

These fuckesr made me sell at a loss saying I got scammed

My fault for listening, but yeah.

remember people the banks are suing the RIPPLE NETWORK not the XPR coin! be mindful of how you spend.

i was always telling you all to wait for it to drop to the low 30s then jump back an after jumping off at past 45 cents. well here we are. i just tripped my profits.

There is no better token. 1500 transactions per second which beats any contender right now. Ripple is working with regulators like crazy. XLM is not calibrated for international bank transfers and remittances like XRP is. Ripple is ahead

>Believes banks need to use a worthless shit token to transact

>calls other people stupid

I can’t help you. Poor soul

lol XLM is specifically designed for international bank transfers and remittances and is far more developed

You think your fucked?
Verifiying my account has fucked me out of the .22 $ price that i was planning on dumping at least 200-300dollars in there.
fucking bitstamp needs to hurry

The guy who predicted LTC surge in the first week of december says that the new goal is 1,03$.

>steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/ripple-xrp-bullish-explosion-out-of-an-a-b-c-d-e-triangle-what-does-this-mean-see-this-analysis

Buy high sell low. Classic Veeky Forums.

Don't fucking take advice from this guy user, he'll sell his XRP bags at a loss too.

Just put this in another thread, try not to use Bittrex as they will "routine maintenance" any coins wallet that seems to be rising in any slight way. Maybe other are too to some degree, but Bittrex has been doing it a lot lately.

After attempting to withdraw XRP, no issues noted or service problems, the wallet magically is under "routine maintenace". So for hours now (and in some ppls cases, days) the shit is sitting in limbo.

LAMBO
A
M
B
O