Who else /comfy/ ?

Who else /comfy/ ?

Comfy because i finally got to dump this shit at 4.80 today.

Holding ark for the past months was the worse mistake of my fucking life but at least i got dollar profits out of it

Comfyboi reporting in.

I was more comfy before I lost 30 coins constantly expecting a drop today.

mm mmm mmmhmh

Dont trade when news are coming soon

Did the exact same thing, was in the exact same boat. I might rebuy on the inevitable hard dip.

This is a meme right.

Also fuck Bittrex for making the situation turn out even worse than it had to be.

Seriously considering moving everything to Binance, lower trading fee and doesn't pull this shit _consistently_.

I’m still holding you weak handed pajeets. I guess you had to free your hands to wipe your asses with.

My day trading stack is on Binance. Bulk is on Bittrex since that's where I started.

Yeah I should probably move at least my day stack. When Bittrex starts lagging out on me I'm just completely fucked. Have to reload 3-4 times to even see the placed order, then it refuses to cancel, keep refreshing and spamming til it finally cancels then have to refresh again to get my released balance so I can place a new one.

Literally impossible to fight bots with that bullshit, or market momentum at all.

Also is it just me or does everyone else get the order popups recurring at random all the fucking time. Sometimes my entire screen fills up with order success/cancel toasts that happened hours ago.

You should try Kraken...

>order popups recurring at random all the fucking time
me too man, me too

get off of bittrex when it comes to day trades, move to binance

Once their Ark wallet comes online I might do that. Thank god for .1 Tx fees.

Why use Bittrex at all if Binance is better for day trading btw? Binance has more coins/pairings as well.

bittrex is less likely to mt. gox or dissapear with all of your LINK

Wouldn't losing LINK be profitable?

I see your point but wouldn't you just use a wallet instead of an exchange at all if worried about getting GOXed?

yes ideally
but if you're trying to daytrade its a handoff
security (less unsecure rather) vs lower fees

Right but I'm saying, if you store all your hodls in wallets, and daytrade on Binance because it's better in 2 or 3 different ways. Is there a point to using Bittrex at all?

Bittrex has a better experience when using their tools, indicators, and charts.
Binance has more reliable and faster trades.

It's a trade off.

I used to think Binance had shit charts because Bittrex Enhanced embedding the TradingView one was so awesome. But the Detail pages on Binance are actually pretty good. And I can actually view the graph, orderbook, and see my own orders without scrolling down.

What tools are you talking about exactly?

Just the tools in general. Bittrex allows having multiple indicators at the same time, Binance allows one. Bittrex trend lines are easier to make and select and still being able to move and scroll through the chart through different time periods, Binance won't let me scroll the chart after drawing a line and I don't seem to be able to delete a line after making another one so if I need to change something I have to reload the page (delete everything) and start over. Bittrex has more indicators I use whereas Binance has most of them, but not all.

Bittrex just overall is a nicer trading platform despite being buggy.

Hm, I don't use them that much so I guess that's why I didn't notice. One thing that has annoyed me is the inability to simply scroll out on the chart to gain perspective. Be nice if it worked like TradingView's.

I agree Bittrex is overall 'nicer'. I _want_ to prefer it but the bugginess, the lag, and the fee is making it harder every day.

very comfy. been watching ARK and in the discord since like may, finally pulled the trigger on it months later, so far the best financial decision in my life.

show the satoshi "profits"

good lad. from 5k you become ark baron

Weve got the tech, weve got the niche, weve got the sluts, weve got the bags. Lets go boys. millionaire time.

>didn't vote a delegate so your 5700 would be way more now

You're the sterotypical arkie who only looks at USD profit and the reason why I'm leaving this sinking ship.

Bet you have lost atleast 15k in BTC gains while carrying those bags, i dare you to show the satoshi's

He made 0.198018 BTC or $3,315.75, so congrats I guess?

I did the math. He's up.

also none of the biz_classic ark holders calculate in USD, that would be absurd.

Similar situation, I've got 5k ARK myself and have been putting in what spare money I have since May, I wish I had the foresight to have gone all in since $0.3.

You may be right in assuring that he is in negative BTC numbers.

Its frustrating that BTC, ETH and LTC are the only ways (that I know of) to buy ARK, hopefully this wont be the case one day. Still, in terms of time the project is still very young even now. The team have delivered consistently and hopefully this means a very bright and profitable future for all deluded arkies.

In the mean time is nice forging 1.2 ARK per day.

>Its frustrating that BTC, ETH and LTC are the only ways (that I know of) to buy ARK
well i buy it directly with €