dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

ironsleet.com/tag/imettaja/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for user has bad taste and living in the past.

Second for rotor cannons

Third for

>ordered £70 of books from GW
>no dispatch email yet
>wut.jpg
>go check
>all items should be out
>Blood Bowl Death Zone Season 1
>Out Of Stock

Fuck. That means my other items will be delayed until Blood Bowl item returns. Should I email GW and ask when they expect to get stock back in?

COLOSSAL SQUIG!

Is that why my Blood Bowl and Season 1 Book set is still pending? I pre-ordered it last week.

Rotor Squigs when?

Some sort of automated squig based flail?

Is it okay with fluff to add a radio to the back of my SoB?

Already ahead of you.

How does this look for a casual list for Harlequins at 1500?
I dont play that much, I like the painting and modeling part of the hobby more, so this is just something for pickup games

No. They wear power armour, it has a radio/comms system in the helmet.

Can't see why not. Most power armour has integrated comms, but maybe she acts as a relay?

You could also add a laud-hailer servo skull or cherub next to her, to represent that she's broadcasting hymns.

You might want to add a vent on her left side (leaving the speaker-thing on the right) to give her the same silhouette as the other Sisters.

Would anyone have a suggestion for starting a Roman themed army without having to go with Ultramarines?

>not having your tiny plastic toy women play dressup
Do you just not gender stereotype?

Looks about as good as it gets without going full cheggies revenge.

yea, just paint them different colors.

30K Orbital Vox

According to their AoS Warscroll, these guys can have up to 22 attacks.

Well, that's a lot.

talonsalight blogspot co.uk/2016/11/november-19th-elliscon-tournament-first.html

> Game 1: Eldar

He was running all of the wraith formations and had a bunch of wraithguard, wraithblades, a wraithknight, two wraithlords, and a wraithseer and spiritseer. I let him go first and waste a turn coming towards me thanks to his short ranges, then counter-charged him. The wraithknight died to the stompa in CC, but by the bottom of 3 all he had left was the knight and a unit of wraithguard anyways.

> Game 3: 5 Riptides, 2 Knights

The mission was kill points, which meant I pretty much auto-won the Maelstrom, but had to table him to win the Eternal War. And that I did. I locked the riptides down with bikes, shot the knights to death, then swept in with the stompa to finish off the riptides.

WITH ORKS.

You're a fucking rotor cannon

Yeah but a lot of stuff has more than 1 wound.

Even Blanche had a truescale phase?

Yeah, but the most wounds I've seen on something is 16.

Inquisitorial Warband with 3*12 Crusaders. Use Storm Shields for turtle formation

Mangler Squigs are 240pts for 1. You can field 5 at most at 2,500 pts.

I decided a while ago that if they brought back diazmonettes in made to order I'd start a Slaanesh daemon army, but it's coming out at the worst possible time. With the holidays right around the corner, I can't really afford to start a new army now. Even if I did get a few, it probably wouldn't be enough to actually do anything with.

Nice blog, user.

There's a bit of revival going on.

>the dagger is attatched to his/her tit

The wraiths weren't in wave serpents?

>how many levels of grimdark are you on?

>tfw General's Handbook PDF is too large to open on mobile because MEGA wants (You) to download their app.
I will never have the General's Handbook now.

>not taking a small loan of a million dollars when they were rumored

Sufficiently many.
Not, it's not.

Oh it's just a breast pump, that makes it so much better.

What is that creature?

Exactly. Want a drink?

Tech Priest, I think.

Your google-fu is weak sauce.

An Imperial bureaucrat.

ironsleet.com/tag/imettaja/

IT'S A HOSPITALLIER SISTER

>Imettäjä is a honoured member of Officio Medicae, very often an old member of Astra Sororitas, Order Hospitaller. Practically they are old hags who pump milk out of their saggy breasts for those who are wealthy enough to afford their ministrations.

>The skull of a titled mother who has deceased while giving a birth to her child is often given to Imettäjä, who then gives it new life as a servo-skull. The servo-skull is then used as a pumping device for the breast pump, so that mother’s spirit will touch the white fluid when it runs in to the cold metallic capsule.

>Sometimes the milk runs out and blood starts to stream from their dry breasts. It’s a great honour to have the blood of the Imettäjä get mixed with the milk.

>This Imettäjä flows around with an anti-graw platform. Notice the dead Crow nailed on the front of her studded leather apron. It symbolizes the wisdom of the Imettäjä.

But why

See:
Because grimdark.

I wouldn't say grimdark. Grimdark would be allowing this child to suffer a tough childhood alone in an overcrowded convent on some accursed hive world just to have this unloved person join the Imperial Guard and die on his or her first outing to some random ork asshole.

This way, the infant is given a purpose higher than millions of other random fucks who would go on to die nameless with their greatest contributions being the conversion of their corpses into corpse starch or to be added to a corpse wall to protect an Imperial position.

I know.

It's great.

That first one isn't grimdark, that's just war.

That what this Sister does is normal and actually encouraged is the Grimdark part.

>That first one isn't grimdark, that's just war.

Dying a meaningless death in what was probably a meaningless war as a meaningless nobody whose greatest contribution to life was your death isn't grimdark?

That happens today, it's sad but it's not 40k Grimdark. It's starter level grimdark.

No, user.

That's real life.

>nuh uh its like muh real life wars!

It might be hard for you neckbeards to envision, but there are real people who had lives and struggles and interactions with other people prior to fighting and dying in their wars. Their lives had meaning in their social groups, in their families. The loss of their lives and their connections to people, and how those people are affected, are ultimately what gives weight to the tragedy of a given war - and with that, meaning.

There is no meaning in the vast majority of wars fought in 40k. There is no meaning in the daily struggle that is living a tortured existence in the average life of one of trillions of humans across the Imperium whose corpse starch diet is often a dead weight to humanity more than a benefit. There is no meaning in human connection or social struggle or living a 'good life'.

Maybe you'll be left alone long enough to die a guardsman. Or maybe you'll be duped into a genestealer cult and lose yourself, or maybe you'll get carted off by Dark Eldar to the dark pits of who knows where, or maybe you'll be chained off into a penal regiment despite your only crime being born on a rebelling world. Whats more grimdark than dying a nobody is to live as a nobody, to struggle as a nobody, to suffer as a nobody, and then to die as a nobody in a war nobody remembers or cares about.

Guardsman, Sister, Space Marine, Grey Knight, doesn't matter. Most live, suffer, struggle to become somebodies, and still die as nobodies. How is that less 'grimdark' than to be given purpose from birth? Because this lonely newborn babe never has to know how to struggle in a universe that wants to see it bleed through all its pores?

No, you're applying your real world values to the nonsensically insane setting of WH40k. I suggest you stop and appreciate how insane the setting is.

>Dying a meaningless death in what was probably a meaningless war as a meaningless nobody

This is what's only a little grimdark. People have been dying in pointless wars since there have been people on Earth.

Pointless wars still have meaning in our world. Otherwise you wouldn't have had to skip history class in the first place.

how the fuck is the continued survival of the human race a pointless war ?
are you such an individualistic shitter that you can't see that ?

Is there ever a reason to take Infernus Heavy Bolter over a Frag Cannon?

Newish. Played a few games with borrowed space marines, now I'm thinking about buying some plastic of my own.

I think I want to make a counts-as Rogue Trader/Space Pirate army, using an Inquisitor as the rogue trader and IG as the main body of the raider forces. Would an Inquisition/IG force be a decent combination?

Not every piratey though, massed bodies and heavy machinery is what IG does.

Srs could just do the lower half and it would be adequate

COMING FOR YOUR ARMOUR

Found him a friend.

If I'm going for rogue trader, what other options do I really have?

I looked at Heretics and Renegades, but the HQ options seemed uninspiring and didn't fit the rogue trader/space pirate theme.

ap3 rotor cannons on relentless infantry would actually be decent

I goofed it

inquistion or corsairs if elf pirates fancy ya

FUCKING HERETICS

I was already thinking Inquisition and IG combined.

The Solar Auxilia list is mentioned to also represent the forces of Rogue Traders Militant for what it's worth.

NONE SHALL ESCAPE MY WRATH IF EVEN I MUST TRAVERSE THE DEPTHS OF THE WARP

>Making my way downtown

Is this the most cannon depiction of Emps?

Blood Bowl releases on the 25th. That's why it hasn't shipped.

honestly i would wait for the agents of imperium book, it seems like it'll be a huge codex with plenty of options. oh and it'll absorb inquisition

no

I kept exporting it wrong

You fucked it again.

Thanks mate!

So do they ever give a justification for why melee weapons were back in vogue in the 31st millennium?

Yeah finally seeing that S&P being put to good use.
>Plague Marines
Nevermind.

Because their enemies used melee weapons a lot and their primary soldiers can make fantastic use of them.

Personal deflectors, teleporting, jump troops and boarding actions make close quarters nearly unavoidable.

>S&P
>Like 6 flamers
Please no.

If you like having points.

No. 9 Flamers. There's enough to replace the Inferno Bolters on an entire squad.

it's fun, it's exciting, space knights, enemies are often trying to fight you with swords, eventually you'll run out of ammo

Because swords honed to a mono-molecular edge that can cut through literally anything like fucking butter. In TIGHT, NARROW CORRIDORS, where everyone has power armour. Also Xenos that are immune to bullets, but still die easily to the aforementioned SWORDS.
> Swords don't need reloading
> You can't shoot someone when they're ripping your guts out with a sword
> Your gun has to worry about his armour, his sword does not worry about yours.
> MUH MANLINESS

There's also the matter of chainsaw swords automatically justify themselves on pure rule of cool and manliness alone. What the fuck would a good sci-fi setting be if it didn't somehow include chainsaw duels that include swords which explode into showers of sparks and manly grunts with each clash?

just as much justification as it being used in 40k.
>tight spaces
>trench warfare
>vs enemies that are extremely durable melee fighters/very fast
>breaking stalemates
>conserving ammunition

>>Can't throw rocks at this guy, he's wearing armor. Better get in there and spear him to death.
>>I can shoot right through this armored spear guy with this arquebus
>>Can't penetrate this ceramite power armored asshole's plate with my lasgun, better try and stab him in the joints with my bayonet before I fucking die

Also.

>>Alright, after many millenia of war, humans shooting each other to death is over. Let's go conquer the stars!
>>Holy fuck, all these ripped ass aliens do all day is work on their rock hard abs and smoke PCP before trying to chop us to death, and they have no fear of death! They just charge us in droves!
>>Time to bust back out the ol' chainsaw swords.

>9 flamers
>S&P
>No overwatch
For what purpose?

We don't know if they still have S&P yet.

should i get the admech codexes while they're hardcover or will they re-release them combined next year? I have feeling a new one is gonna come out as soon as I buy em

I'm hoping it'll be something like they have relentless until the aspiring sorceror dies, then they have SNP.

Just download the fucking app. You don't even have to sign in, and its pretty fucking easy to use b

Your money.

Making rules MORE complicated?
What is this, forgeworld?

what's wrong with complicated rules? there should be more to the game then just shooting and fighting

>$98 AUD for TS termies and $84AUD for rubrics

Remember when people said GW was turning over a new leaf?

>AUD
found the problem

>sorc dies turn 1 because Precision Shot is cheap and plentiful now