Long Term Hold

Who here owns Ark and actually plans on holding for at least a year no matter what? I'm perfectly comfy and smug knowing I'll be rich in 2018.

> inb4 tits of gtfo

Fake and gay

Idk. This one looks pretty real....

Be my wife. Seriously

ark staking makes for the ultimate neet living

im very smug and comfy

What happened to your nose?

Ill buy you in 2018 for 2 REQs arkie

what is "ack"

Y'all thirsty asses. Do you see how she holds her head at an angle and covers the other side with her hair? She's fat and has an asymmetrical face.

Wow, it's a Pajeeta or some type of Medshit.

Are you that girl that owns like 10k ark

Do you hold link as well?

post vagene and bobs

>its a guy uses inspect element to trick Veeky Forums episode

we're pretty much /soc/ at this point

screenshot blockfolio or GTFO

Also paint your nails, absolutely degenerate.

Will you fucking marry me I have 34 btc. Please be my fucking wife you are absolutely beautiful and I'm willing to be your provider forever and ever.

I just need Ark to hit $30 for me to live off staking. Oh and here, I drew a little Ark logo onto my sign.

No, I have over 10k.

gib milkies

What delegate do you vote?

what is with that dirty cold sore you got going on there.

Wtf

p-p-put b-bobs and vegne

i-it can't be

she looks like she's flat

Her face is symmetrical, phone cameras are just weird. Even if she's chubby, if she lost 15 pounds that's an 8/10. Dudes here are too thirsty though.

Post feets

ROASTIES FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Fuck off normie

this girl isn't asian

Ark is a scam dump while you can

Holy fuck a crypto girl thats actually hot. If you post a full body pic I will unironically tip 10 ark

Really?

If real, big red flag m8s

I don’t care, I want 2 kids with her once I reach a mil

Massive red flags

SEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THE NORMIES!!!! THE NORMIES ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!

SELL IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I've never posted my pic on here before, ever. All the Ark threads were getting pruned because there wasn't enough discussion going on.

I feel like if I posted myself it's a great way to keep the threat bumped and Ark advertised. Also, my pic can be reused by you guys later to shill. I don't care if I'm getting roasted.

I'm very far from flat.

I've been on Veeky Forums since... May I think. I'm no roastie/normie/etc... hell, you guys are free to roast the shit outta me. I fully expect to be mentally traumatized within the hour.

Check the subreddit, it's a good investment. Buy low :)

I'm not putting up my Ark address. That's not the point of the thread.

>Normie adoption is a red flag

How do so many biztards regurgitate this bullshit? Without normie adoption, crypto will fail. Stop it with this autistic gatekeeping mentality.

Does it bother you that your boyfriend asks you to do this and post your picture on a degenerates website? It's the boyfriend talking to us too right?

Lol she owns 10k ark, normies dont buy ark

look at this dood

Ark is a stupid fucking coin and you're fucking stupid for buying it; enjoy holding your fucking bags when BTC is 100k in 2 years. Arkies are what the dogecoiners were in 2014.

pathetic

Is the ass fat tho??

Oh boy here come the white knights

>im not a roastie/normie/etc
>check the subreddit
RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

Fair enough, yes im holding. Along with my 20btc 3k ltc and 10 etc.... HOLDING IT BC IM ALREADY RICH LEL

wanna learn how to trade?

larp.jpg

stop eating your nails faggot

t. Jamal

are you Mike's daughter?
if so, how big is his LSD stash?

congrats, you fell for the "holding altcoins meme"

my type of girl owning 10k ark.

that you look good is just a plus

>i'm not a roastie tryhard :)
>I feel like if I posted myself it's a great way to keep the threat bumped and Ark advertised
>check the subreddit!
HAHAGHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OH NO OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH PLEASE....................
IT CAN'T BE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

jonathanflower#5056

>all these fucking fat NEETS come out the woodwork for a (((woman)))
godamn this board is worse than /b/

Over $10k... how early did you get in on ark to get this much or do you have a big folio?

No, I'm single and actually logged my ass onto bittrex this summer and diversified the shit outta the bitcoin I bought way back when.

I don't know where you're getting the 10k figure from.

We get it, you sold at a loss. Stay salty.

C.. check out.. check the .. subreddit :(

Listen here girl, I'm not like these guys they are bullies and are bullying you but don't let that take you down, because you're a fighter!

Ark is great, you will be fine.

Can I have your email?

Fuck you guys are pathetic, makes me feel good knowing that even if I don't end up a millionaire that I won't be a thirsty faggot like 75% of this board.

MOMMY MILKY MILKY MILKY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MILKY MILKY MILKY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MILKY MILKY MILKY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MILKY MILKY MILKY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MILKY MILKY MILKY MOMMY MOMMY

out of your ass what else?

t. WhiteKnight

Dont listen to the Veeky Forums retards, about 90% of them are basement dwelling neckbeards who own body pillows and never had a conversation with a girl.

Frankly you made my night, its nice to see some girl as easy on the eyes as you in this clusterfuck cesspool filled with autists and pajeets.

You are beautiful. Can we perhaps see another pic?

yeah he's not like us, he's a pajeet

It's my initials. Awesome. She's my little bitch now

buy LINK

>75% of this board.
99.99999998%. fixed it for you

Please tell me you have a phat ass. If so you hot as fuck. Would hit.

buy cardano (ada) and bitcoin cash if you want to be part of 2018 cryptogang

like you stand a chance ugly fag

Sitting on 24 will I make it?

Congrats. You have the best coin to invest right now. I only have 2k though :/

I own 75 ARK will I make it? This shit has been fucking me in the ass since I bought at 299

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4f2 sometime its a reall cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was sthat too far? Really sorry im really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

Its this

t. Lamar Patel

you fags need to spend some time on /soc/ maybe then you wont sperg so hard when chicks post on Veeky Forums

Hey look, it's the guy who sperged his way out of the Ark server for not being able to handle following the 'no advertising' rule

Calling larp on you though, statistically there's a way better chance of your boyfriend or a male friend asking you to do this than you actually having anything to do with crypto.
Gender proportions in crypto is like 5% to 95%.

Also, see

Sure. See, I'm not flat.

No, fuck LINK.

I squoot for the gloot

No. You need 1000+

>Dont listen to the Veeky Forums retards
>90% of them are basement dwelling neckbeards
>own body pillows and never had a conversation with a girl.
>this clusterfuck cesspool filled with autists
>Frankly you made my night

buy ropecoin now faggot
you virgins fags make me cringey

what's your plan b when ark crashes to nothing next month?

>sold at a loss
Implying I ever bought that shit in the fucking first place. I own BTC miners, I don't need to trade up my lunch money with delusional shitcoins

gib.

anyone who thinks this ""girl"" is hot is retarded

OH SHIT

>Richfags here.
Let's make some nice little Veeky Forums babies...

50 ARK for an ass shot

HOLY FUCKING HELL
>tfw she will never be yours

y u d o dis

>pic related

>I'm very far from flat.
Bold words. Why don’t you prove it?

Post pic of ass

t. permavirgins

LOOK AT THESE DOODS!!

way too much for some whore's ass, fucking hell get it together