Thousand sons prices confirms

So the prices have been leaked. Some seem reasonable, like magnus for instance. £80 for a model as big as him isn't so bad, but the exalted sorcerers seem a bit steep at £35 for 3 miniatures.

When are the fucking rules gonna leak? I'm ready for my hype to die already.

Wait, the tzaangors come in packs of 5 for nearly the same price as 10 rubricae?
Does gw just not want people to buy beastmen, and this is their way of showing how little they sell to the execs so they can cut the line?
I was hoping for ork or space marine pricing, not terminator prices for a cheap light infantry unit.

5,800 yen for a single character model? Are they fucking taking the piss? I could start a Bolt Action army for that price
Why does GW hate moonland so much? It's weird since they just opened a bunch of new shops.

we've seen the box image already, it's 10

He has two eyes now?

He has one. The other is just an empty socket.

Magnus was born with two eyes.

Depending on the source he was born a cyclops or traded one.

they have a face option with one cyclopean eye, if you're a fan of the classic fluff

Grand, pic threw me for one there. Prices overall seem reasonable, 5 terminators for €45 is a lot more reasonable than 3 meganobz for €50

$647 kangaroobucks for one of each.

Well considering games workshops actual model has two eye holes, id say the decision has been made as to what he was born as...

Source?

Or not. See

white dwarf

he's also got a face option that's masked

Considering the only evidence we have of magnus is one image, and all warhammer tv images and videos have magnus having a scarred eye hole I'm calling bullshit on

Nice trips but youre wrong. It's in the WD. You have 3 facial option. It's canon that Magnus could change his features at will so no need to get upset user.

One face (with two eyes btw) with multiple crowns. There is literally no mention of multiple faces.

>There is literally no mention of multiple faces.
if you say so, dude

I stand corrected, thankyou for sharing the image user.

>or has he begun the sequel
lel

Look in WD, retard lol

Why do you argue when you are objectivly wrong?

Look at

they'll probably make the same joke if lorgar or guilliman get models

>Calls others retards
>Doesn't read threads

How powerful is Magnus going to have to be to justify that cost? I mean he's too big to use as a normal demon prince so its just for running with a TS list.

I hear it's due to high import tariffs China places on incoming goods like these.

Pretty powerful I reckon. I mean he's the second strongest psyker in the universe, whether these powers are amplified by daemonhood remains unseen, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's the most powerful character to date.

Until they start releasing the other daemon primarchs

I'm ok with this, gonna grab rubics, tzaangors and Ahriman as soon as they show up at my LGS.

Probably Knight equivalent

>second strongest psyker in the universe
Mastery level 3, calling it

Ahriman, 2 boxes of rubics, a box of terminators, 2 boxes tzaangors and the exalted sorcerers is what I'm looking at.

>leaked
White Dwarf is out friend.

>high import tariffs China places on incoming goods like these.
Yen is Japan, rmb is China
5,800 yen is $12 over the usd price, but the Japanese price is tax included, while the USD price is not.

TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARYDOOS?!

What does everyone think of the character list for WoM? Only 4 TS characters. Anyone else now expecting the Wolves to get rekt here?

I feel like the Dark Angels have just turned up to watch out of spite.

I like it how those prices are not equal at all. 400zł is far less than 130$.

About the eye thing, considering he's a Tzeentchian prince, I imagin him sometimes having a single cyclopean eye, sometimes an empty socket, or both at the same time. I kinda think he had an empty socket when he was a "mortal" primarchs, after trading with Tzeentch, and when his form was changed during his ascension he now sometimes has tis cyclopean face.

>Azrael_rubbing_hands_intensifies.jpg

>Grey Knight terminators with probably more options and pieces than them cost 36 euro...

If that's the case I will be extremely annoyed. He's second only to the emperor in terms of psychic power so it better reflect that on the tabletop.

I chuckled but it was a nervous, worried laughter.

Remember the shipping costs. It's all made in the UK after all, and I doubt you send these on a direct plane from London to Osaka.

that's dope as fuck

>It's all made in the UK after all,

Still, doesn't excuse the fact that I could go down to the local Warlord affiliate and pick up a box of 40 soviets for the same price.

fuck, these models are so cool.
Shame normal CSM don't get updated

If you remove tax, it's about 5,370 yen or about 38.9 gbp at the moment

I hope Dangles and Wolves will finally become bros and have banter instead of stupid grudges

>It's all made in the UK after all
It literally isn't.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

As a freight forwarder this is definitely what would happen. The goods would be trucked to either MAN or LHR (probably the former if their manufacturing plant is in Nottingham) and the flown out to NRT in Japan. It's the most cost effective way of transporting over long distances but still isn't cheap.

Watch on helplessly as GW introduces the DA's to a battle only to have them leave half way through, dooming a faceless company of Space Wolves to an inglorious martyrdom.

Aren't the DA bringing GK too? Last time I checked the SW and GK didn't get along so well...

>Azrael arrive on the battlefield
>Magnus says 'I'll trade you 2 fallen to fuck off'
>'Make it 3'
And this is how Fenris dies.

GK and DA aren't on good terms either

Name a single chapter the Space Wolves get along well with.

35 pounds is 59 dollarydoos.
How can they justify 40 bucks for shipping/tariffs?

84 Dollariedoos?!

These look really cool, but are they 30k only? Or are these new 40k supplements? I'm pretty out the loop.

Have we all just accepted that our currency is called the "dollarydoo" now?

40k shit, GW have finally decided to update cult troops and by that I mean by handing us some overpriced TS models and then forgetting about Chaos for another 6 years.

That's great news. Maybe I'll finally buy some 40k chaos.

If they are flown rather than shipped I'd put money on it going out of EMA - it's not a big airport like MAN, but it's the second busiest for freight after LHR (because it's right in the middle of the country)

>exalted sorcerers seem a bit steep at £35 for 3 miniatures.

If you price them as characters then they come out about right. GW charging ~£12 for Marine characters is usual.

>if their manufacturing plant is in Nottingham
unless things have changed in the past eight years, it should be

BAngles maybe?
They both did good work on Armageddon, but not at the same time, but with the similarities between them, and Sang's untouchableness, I can't see that much bad blood.

I should have read further, the furthest they go is Ohio and Abu Dhabi - any to the Far East and the land downunder must go through somewhere else

A fair point, I suppose it depends on GWs requirements really. If they're not bothered about timescale they would even send seafreight which would be even cheaper.

There's talk they have manufacturing plants in Asia. Not sure how much truth is in that though.

I really hope these come with some extra bits, especially the helmets (PA) and torso tops (Tartaros), so you can combine them with a regular MkIV/Tartaros kit and get some extra dudes.

>Not sure how much truth is in that though.
There's some truth (the first 3e space hulk box was done there, if I'm remembering right), but as far as I know it was only tentative.

Pmuch.
Everyone understands exactly what you're talking about that way.

>Acazep the Ingrate

Ten thousands years with this nick name

Ten goddamn thousand years being called an ingrate and having to take this shit.

Also as a question. How many Thousand Sons are actually there? Seems they should be able to overwhelm the wolves.

>How many Thousand Sons are actually there?
No-one knows. Technically ever rubric marine can be brought back and TS can recruit with there remaining geneseed but with the retcons and misinformation surround the TS its impossible to know.

Hope they answer this in the book.

Is there a new codex coming out or this will be just a supplement?

And if yes, can somebody tell me why they didn't call it "Tzeentch Deamonkin"?

I wonder if there's any vague chance of doing a SC! Box of these? I'm being put off by these bitch prices. Even through the 20% discount ordering from Wayland or similar this is going to be extortionate.

Apparently all rules for all traitor legions will be crammed into a single supplement. That will probably be outdated in about four months.
The TS stuff will be in the warzone fenris book, but that's €75

Pretty sure gw will let the models mellow for like half a year before compiling a SC! Box
> Wayland games 20% off
Dicehead m8. They give 25% discount on all new releases and preorders. That and they often do promotions like Christmas, new years etc specials where their whole gw inventory is 25% off sometimes with free shipping. Only.drawback is it can be slow during promotion events due to high demand. I don't have a fuckton of money ey so I only ever buy shit during those events

>Overpriced

They're cheaper than the old CSM kit + 1k Son Conversion Kit combo, at least in Australia.

I'm not saying that 84 dollarydoos is appropriate for what is essentially the core troop of the army, but since we got $70 acolyte boxes I've just resigned myself to the pricing.

wasn't the legion brought down to 1000 men after Prospero

Every psyker has already pre-ordered it.

Aye, but they had 10k years to increase their numbers.

That appears to have been retconned from what I've heard.

Why humans always try to look like elves?

Different user here, I don't know about it all being 'made' in the UK, but its all shipped from one of a few big storage facilities they have.

Biggest is in Nottingham, a few hours' drive from me.

Why are you 'avin a giggle mate?

You've not been to the factory in nottingham?

Different user, from what I know it's still almost all done in the UK, but the recent terrain kits / bases are marked "made in China."

Here I was thinking 35 GBP cost me 58. Instead its 98.

But on a serious note, I can get any 5 speciality Terminators from FW, and save myself 20 aus-bucks.

I'm surprised we haven't seen the Thousand Sons sprues yet. I like the power armor models but i'm worried their going to be nearly mono-pose

>at least in Australia
It's cheaper than the combo kit was, everywhere.

Dollarydoos shit currency euro laughs at you

Salamanders?

>No-one knows.
>with the retcons and misinformation surround the TS its impossible to know.
HON HON HON

at least i have a job, a safe neighbourhood, and my children have a future.