>Resources pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Forest, Mountains, Pocket Dimension
Healing Rain, Ley Lines, Portals
Elves
Paved Roads, University, Sanitation, Arcane Tower
Printing Press, Chemistry, Stable Arcanite
Master of Arms, Charismatics, True Adept, Domination

>A

Now someone give me something good to fuck up.

A

A

The Floating Garden
Island Augments
Body Augments
Gender -1 (Futa)
Age -1
Minor/Major Shifting -9
Physical: agility, dexterity -6
Mental: intelligence, charm -6
Supernatural: Memory, Astral Projection, Stamina -9
Lifex1, Immortality: +9

That female human's qt as fuck. Anyone got the full pic?

If I had picked this before that other game, I'd take the Card and use it for Void Walker.

Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d4)

Doing it, with a roll

Reverse search on google sure does. I'm not linking it to you because you can do it yourself and it pisses me off that you didn't before you asked :^)

Did highlander posted the new travellers somewhere?

Give it like 12=16 hours.

Posting my favorite, haven't seen this one in a long time

>gender
>become an opposite gender version of you
I didn't know you were a cuntboy.

>I didn't know you were a cuntboy.
The opposite of "futa" (hermaphrodite with both genitalia) would be "neuter" (person with no genitalia).

Do futas have vaginas? Where?

They keep it between your legs.

>futas with vaginas

Extremely poor taste user. I bet you don't even like it when they have balls, so they just have a giant gross clit.

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure some people find you attractive.

I'd like to end this discussion once and for all: Does Shapeshifting grant immortality (by virtue of making yourself younger and getting rid of disease)?

Yes. No. Maybe.

Depends on the setti- er, CYOA.

Cool got my set up now....

>Setting
Fate= Low Fantasy + Erotopia

>Disadvantages
Demon marked, Danger bait. Challenges all around.
>Sex
Male, even though being female might have some advantages.
>Race
Elf (has some advantages that others do not)

>Class
Spellblade, very potent for a low Fantasy realm.

>Physical Boons
Might, Speed, Toughness, Vitality
Oh yeah, hard to poison, injure, outmaneuver, and out match in brawn. Stamina is less needed due to sheer capabilities.

>Social boons
None, my weak spot per say but not too bad of one.

>Mental Boons
Quick learner, Will power.
A true student of magic, though some things to learn.

>Miscellaneous
None, not too needed.

>Companions
Faceless soldier. Durability, and fighting prowess are what is most needed with my state. And it allows me to not have to baby sit out of fear of loss.

Pretty good set up, dangerous and interesting but hey why not?

nice, gonna post the other one then.

You could also post the actual newest version of the ArchDemon one, since the memeposter sure isn't going to.

I didn't know there was a updated demon one. I never noticed enough of a difference to care really.

That's the difference between a futa and a trap, user.

What's the point of making CYOAs, nobody does mine anyways

Traps don't have tits.

The saviour has arrived.

I generally assume no, unless it says otherwise. You're still aging at the same rate, you're just shifting your aging body into a new form. You might be able to fix individual injuries (although some forms of shapeshifting don't let you do this), but eventually you're going to fall apart if you're not constantly working to prevent it.

Not to mention that there's no logical way shapeshifting can cure disease; bacteria and viruses aren't you, they're parasites in your body. Same with cancer cells - by definition they're cells that no longer obey your body's instructions, instead going out of control.

Except the ones that do

The points really aren't fucking explained well, and the fact the FAQ says "no fuck you they are" really isn't helping.

If I have 25 generic points overall for a familiar. Why can I trade these 25 generic points into points that can only be spent on stats?

Am I, and I can't see anything that indicates this, actually getting 25 points for stats and 25 points for everything else?
Because it's only telling me I'm getting 25 points.

You only get 25 points, plus up to 50 from drawbacks. You can use these points to buy parts for your familiar (tail, claws, hide) that boost its stats, but you can also boost its stats directly if you don't want to add any more parts to it.

>Like a week at most
>Long time
Anyway,

>Myhrienne
It should be fun to tease her and blur tge master/slave boundaries a bit...
>Set her free
But I would like to see what power I get for myself.
>Floating Fortress
That doesn't preclude getting a slightly larger house and parking it over hers, though.
>Succubi
That large of a house will need cleaners - and flying's a plus.
>Styx HQ
Decent hours, decent pay. Decent.

Really? I always assume yes, because "aging otherwise" doesn't make any sense.

>but eventually you're going to fall apart if you're not constantly working to prevent it
That's the brokeness of shapeshift that is trying to repeal, you just need to turn into a little girl every 20 years or so and you'll be young forever. That's hardly constantly working.

And shapeshift can cure diseases, not all diseases are caused by bacteria or viruses, which also aren't always parasites. We have from 3 to 10 times more non-human cells in our bodies than human cells, if we couldn't shapeshift those microorganisms, we couldn't become anything too small like a flea because we'd be overflowing with internal human microbiota and probably just die near instantly. And we wouldn't survive long in the body of a big organism because we wouldn't have its gut flora and other symbiotic microorganisms. Like, if you get really pedantic about it, even mitochondria have their own genomes and probably has an endosymbiotic origin, can you consider that your body? Is the shit you didn't shat out yet your body too? Because turning into an insect and exploding into shit and insect viscera because you forgot to take a dump would be inconvenient.

And if shapeshifting can only change cells that directly "obey your body's instructions" then shapeshift would be a shittier power than becoming invisible when no one's looking, because at least then you would be able to tell when people are looking at you.
Shapeshift needs a lot of restrictions or players that aren't faggots.
Nobody is even going to read this lot so here's a little anime girl.

>Because turning into an insect and exploding into shit and insect viscera because you forgot to take a dump would be inconvenient.

When you take a dump, even if you shit daily it could be fecal matter you produced from food you've eaten three days ago. So even if you just took a shit, you've still got some cooking, as it were, in your gut somewhere. Unless of course the doctor I spoke to recently was lying.

user... 12 hours is NEVER equal to 16 hours.

>You're still aging at the same rate, you're just shifting your aging body into a new form.

user, do you even know what aging is? Do you understand what people mean when they say the cause of death was "old age"?

Are you sure about your answer?

People's lives aren't like the timer on your microwave when you're warming up your hot pockets you know. It's not over just because the timer hit 0 on their estimated 72/80/100/arbitrary number of years to live.

Unless the 12 is in base-14 and the 16 is in base-10, or some similar base-related arrangement.

I think what's he's saying is that shapeshifting is more like a hologram. You can change your outward appearance, shape, and maybe even physical attributes, but somehow your original you is still at the core of that. It's magic.

I goofed the typing of a dash, but you knew that.

I figure the mass issue is handled by the same principle that lets you maintain a human brain despite being a flea.

>having unequal bases in an equation
How horrifying.

In that particular case it's nothing more than illusion magic then. If there are real physical changes occurring, then it's actually shapeshifting. And if it's actually shapeshifting, I'm not sure at the leap of logic that your core "you" still ages despite your physical reversion to a younger form. I need the mechanics of this spelled out to me like I'm retarded, because the only possibilities that come to mind can't actually be called shapeshifting.

Yes, death from old age is actually death from one of the myriad mix of conditions that you suffer due to the aging-related breakdown of your body. Heart attacks, organ failure, cancer, and so on. But my point is that even if you shapeshift into a youthful body, you're still going to have the same old cells with their decades-old frayed telomeres.

>What is self-fleshsculpting
Macro physical structure changes, but cellular structure remains (roughly) constant.

Other side effects are vulnerability to poisons, viruses, and radiation.

>even if you shapeshift into a youthful body, you're still going to have the same old cells with their decades-old frayed telomeres.

How? It would be impossible to retain telomere damage while simultaneously holding a youthful appearance. Try to take a childlike body when you're 80 and you'll look like you're suffering from progeria.

If you want an actual tactile explanation other than "it's magic", your regular body is stored in a pocket dimension while your consciousness pilots the new body. If your body dies of old age in the pocket dimension, you die for real. Otherwise it's perfectly sustained.

Doesn't that depend entirely on the restrictions of the shapeshifter? If it's a "change your features" kind, then obviously yes it's limited. If it's absolute physiological control, then you can do whatever you want. And if it's human-to-human with age shapeshifting enabled, I'd say it's strongly implied you can just tell your cells what age they are much of the time, though that depends on the setting.

It still doesn't account for cancer cells.

It could, again depending on the nature. Look, it could account for literally anything. Or it couldn't. Depends entirely on the scope of the shapeshifting, which is why defining your shapeshifting is very, very important folks.

Yep, pretty much.

Erelyra - Empress: I originally took "Time doesn't tick here" to mean that nothing could be done in the timeless space. No matter how long you were in it, subjective time was zero. If she wanted to, she could throw you into the pocket space for the entire year, and you would have witness no time.
Does "Time doesn't tick here" actually mean that within this pocket space an infinite amount of subjective time could be experienced without any aging time?

If so, my choices have changed.

Even if it does, you are kinda already dead. And a demon. And in hell.
I don't think aging is much of a problem.

Are you that guy who needs someone to spell out that you can't shapeshift into God to become omnipotent?

Can we at least all agree that if there's a separate immortality option then shapeshifting can't make you immortal?

Isn't there another version of this?

If you add something close to "you can shapeshift into younger things but you will die at the same age you would die naturally".

>I'd like to end this discussion once and for all
The only way to end it is to stop discussing it; it is unlikely that either side will ever be convinced that the other one is correct.

The fact that there's a separate immortality option is enough to indicate that. Otherwise they wouldn't offer the ability to become immortal, it'd just be part and parcel of shapeshifting.

Man familiars are fucking awful then.

Definitely. Especially if the Shapeshifting is equal cost. If the Shapeshifting is much more expensive than immortality and has no declared limits, we're back in the debate zone. But equal cost? Easypeasy. Even easier if the CYOA also has life extension as an option you pay for.

No, there can be overlap between options.

>The fact that there's a separate immortality option is enough to indicate that.
See above.

You missed the point. Either there is infinite subjective time experienced, or nothing is experienced.

They're extremely intelligent, completely loyal, regenerate within a day of dying, and let you use magic yourself rather than being limited to asking them to do it. They're much weaker, but they're the utility option.

12 mod 4 = 16 mod 4
Lrn to math

She uses it as a closet, user, not a server room.

I just made something. hope you guys like it.

>Male
>Rogue
>Human

Boring af, but it's what I'd want.

>Perks and Skills (25)
Might (22)
Stamina (19)
Speed (16)
Vitality (13)
Home base (10)
Gift of Tongues (7)
Charm (4)
Sex Appeal (3)
Sociable (0)

>Drawbacks
Danger Bait (5)
Rival Princess (10)
Infamous (14)

With this, I will purchase Willpower (10), Lucky (6), then Bag of Coin and Adventurer's Kit (4). I thought about grabbing pleasing voice, but I already have a good voice.

>Companion
The Brawler

So long as no one figures out where I live, it'll be a damn good time. Plenty of bullshit in the drawbacks to keep me busy and I figure with all the chaos around me it'll be hard for the monsters, princess, and bounty hunters to really get anything done. It'll keep my Companion entertained to since there will be more than plenty to fight. Besides, me being Infamous makes sense with all the bullshit that follows me

page 2

Hm...low fantasy, I guess? Everything else doesn't work for me

20/10

Very good.

Shit! Should have went with Sci-Fi

Guess I can bang stinky wenches with my newfound fame of wit

>Low Fantasy
At least I can sing halfway decently.

I would've liked Waifu or Sci-fi better, but there are still hot elf chicks.

10/10, OC of the month.

>read the first one
>decide on Free Ice because it looks like the best option
>see page 2
I love being right.

hehe, thanks. good that you like it.

It's been a while since I saw this one.

This entire post arouses me. Nothing is hotter than someone talking microbiology except for talking about how lewd phages are. Holy God that would be hot to read.