Dear $20k+ holders

How do you do it? ;_; What's the ultimate hodl coin to get there?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bF9Fbez
medium.com/@eduffield222/how-to-enabling-on-chain-scaling-2ffab5997f8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

swing trade taking profits often. don't be greedy if you're up and even think it's maybe losing steam fucking sell and look for the next target. erase fomo from your mind 9/10 you'll get burned at least a little.

Bitcoin?

@70k now
Honestly, I just don't really care about the money I have in there. I think that's the only way. If you freak out over drops you're going to end up doing something stupid.

can u elaborate senpai

Started on 3k now up to 17k. I used margin and kept buying dips and selling tips with bitcoin.

Now, bitcoin is about to dip and head to 20k. I'll buy that dip and margin long x3 (thats borrowing 3btc) .....3btc +3000 dollar climb = 9000usd profit.

WAVES

Bitbay until the dynamic peg release

I made my first serious money by mining an altcoin using a gpu miner that only I had, the rest of the network was mining on a cpu

discord.gg/bF9Fbez
lets go boys

What coin?

Best advice is to find a primary hold and that will be your store of value. Meanwhile use whatever % you deem appropriate to short with. Like someone said above me, DO NOT GET GREEDY. Your greed WILL fuck you, I've had to learn the hard way multiple times.

> store of value

wink wink

B3 is the ultimate hodl coin as of right now

how to learn how to margin trade?

500k here
RuneScape gold -> Bitcoin

Ark and Qtum = PoS

And the moon in 2018

Started with $500 in may, now $22k. My memecoin picks:
>0x
ethfinex, paradex, 0cean exchanges are coming out soon + lots of other projects built on top of the protocol. Possible coinbase listing
>OMG
Plasma and all other shit. Don't have any for now, but going to allocate at least half of my portfolio for it
>GVT
Charlie Shrem shilling, low marketcap

Short term:
>LSK
1.0 coming out in 10 days
>DNA
lots of shit planned for december and january, the platform is basically ready, low marketcap
>Ethereum
can go up to $800-900 easily

That's about it I guess, + some other shitcoins coming out soon

Coins under 20 cents that are fresh on the market

I got to 90k$ just holding bitcoin.

Hold Dash, they have a unique way of implementing scaling into their system and plans to eventually support 45 mb blocks on its network.

medium.com/@eduffield222/how-to-enabling-on-chain-scaling-2ffab5997f8b

hold btc its the safest unless muh flippening happens. treat it like usd. do not look at the usd value of anything other than btc. look at sats. buy coins that are at a lowpoint from where they were 1-2 weeks ago. sell between 5-25% profit. anything that goes higher than that will probably do so quickly and you probably won't have time to sell it before its above your sell targets, so you're not just going to miss out on a moon. eventually the coin will stop going up and stagnate. smart traders sell here, while everyone else watches it go down 2-5% thinking it might go back up. from here it either does go back up or plummets 5-10% more, and now you've missed your chance.

good advices here

hold tether