Who else buying the rumor?

Who else buying the rumor?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=dennis rodman potcoin
itsalmo.st/#latenightpottime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking hell i never wanted to buy this shitcoin but i want that normie cash

lol, have the norks been the one behind all the pumps on this thing?

pretty sure weed is legal there so wouldnt that be amazing

Look what happened to stox during the mayweather mcgregor fight, literally nothing

Colbert show watchers like weed. Moon mission.

They also have no taxes. GREAT Country!

weed will be federally legal in 5 years these farmers wont need a dude lmao coin to conduct business and im not giving my money to kim

they also wanna see colbert gloat over the AL senate race, and so there will be plenty of fresh newly-minted libtard BTC/ETH holders watching

Look what happened the last time he went on Colbert. Don't be stupid, user. There are more normies in crypto than ever before.

when in the fuck has dennis rodman ever been followed like that.

staged photo op
don't buy this shit coin

Damn, I remember the last time this got shilled and pumped, it went 8x! I'll bite and ride this, thank you /biz

when he went to north korea earlier this year dipshit

nice try
google.com/search?q=dennis rodman potcoin

countdown to late night
itsalmo.st/#latenightpottime

How many coins you guys got?

I'm sitting on 2k

20k son

Weeeeeeeeeed

63k lil nigga

50k coins in.

set sell at 8k satoshi, let's fucking get it.

just look at Dennis Rodman instagram...Gary Vee is in it, too! Normies gonna dig it up like no other

>Potcoin on Colbert Report

Here we go lads, crypto is finally happening

5’11” vs 6’2”

quite literally the first altcoin to make to average American normie. this is gonna be yuge.

I sitting on 1k I bought for $5. This might be a good time to sell.

Are whales accumulating? Why does it keep getting pushed down!

yp, check discord groups. people are getting into it.

are you guys dumb? think about what exchanges are used to acquire POT coin.? You think normies will know how to use exchanges? bahahahha

go check on potcoin homepage.. you can buy with paypal into their wallet. they even provide a tutorial.

you gonna miss the moon.

This shit looks promising, should I buy with 500$? Shit, is it really on some shows and dennis rodman is in it?!

Also dumb AF. You think normies will figure out Coinbase > Bittrex (or whatever)? Bitches going to see the few on their $100 Bitcoin purchase and NOPE the fuck out of there.

check dennis rodman instagram. it's legit. quite literally the first altcoin ever to be introduced to the normies. in era where normies just got into btc.

Damn. Why is dennis rodman in it? And that late night thing is gonna pump the price for sure!

dennis rodman getting paid mad money by them, thats why. look at instagram, rodman is getting paid trips all over the world to shill this. he is definitely getting paid off that weed money. probably cause he likes the cause (weed) as well.

I can live with the FOMO, I'm out.

>alrite. good luck buddy

>has-been drug using basketball goof shilling pot coin on late-night hack's tv show
Wow what a great investment in for 100k

mayweather was shilling STOX, that worked out well...

That was bad timing. Crypto wasn't on the normies radar at the time. Plus he didn't even have any stox gear on.

Thanks /biz! Pre-pump showing this thing is about to moon!

Thank you biz bro for the heads up. Were still hours away from the show. Incoming Moon

Im all in

Vizard's group is pumping and dumping it

this is organic growth retard

No. Normies will buy directly from potwallet and use their paypal to buy it.

Stox was also on a shitty Ukrainian exchange only, POT is widely available on most major exchanges and of course, fiat entry on their site the big one.

lol

is it too late to get in?

Yes unless you catch some dip to 2100 or below.

Whats the best way to buy Potcoin without being a normie?

Fuck no this is going to a buck

my guy says buy below 1850

BitQuan

Fuck i just bought at 2.3k

Me too

>mfw don't need stupid coin to smoke some pot
I mean.. you guys noticed that shit just grows byitself, given you're not living in a complete and utter shithole?

Pumping back up to the 2350 area. GET IN

>Why does it keep getting pushed down!
Accumulation suppression. Standard tactic. Notice how it has been averaging within the same 10% band while being double volume from a day ago.

Alright I put my whole stack in POT. Not that I'd advise everyone to do that as it's risky, but the way I see this the Colbert Bump never loses, and there's precedent

I wouldn't go more than two scoops in.
also, colbert is cursed, be careful

who falls for such a terrible shill comment / thread?

Dont buy this.

How high will it go? 5k? 10k?

As someone who is in the marijuana industry in northern california right now i can tell you the average pot grower is not looking at these cannabis themed coins.
Also there is a lot of poverty, there is a major surplus and tge price of weed is lower than it has ever been.
These coins are going to go up from speculation by people outside of my industry. Not to say it wont go up, just saying its not going to be used by us.

That comment was indeed retarded, but no one is going to dump a coin this close to the bottom

no shit you dumb stoner its just a pump and dump

I went all in simply because even if it crashes, POT/THC/DOPE always randomly moons probably because of all the DUDEWEED memers who whale into dumb shit.

10k whale coming back soon. Look out for it 2261

I dont smoke weed just grow it.

>investing because of dennis rodman

Nobody ever. If anything this is more reason to stay away.

I should have just bought when it was accumulating at 2230, had an order at 2215 that never popped off and FOMO at 2450.

Damn, with two phonecalls I could reach the guy who created potcoin. A few months ago he told me he managed to raise 2M in ICO and I thought it was pretty weak comparatively to the rest of crypto. Seems like the shilling paid off.

Get in get out on first pump. It won't have a second. Maybe 2x, 3x. Don't go crazy going into this one.

So you think 4-6k?

it'll break previous ATH at 6k easily.