You Anger you loose

when you cheat on your tervigon

if you'd really been clever you'd have said termagant

can link from facebook, just find this Collette Harvey and whatch her first video

Damn, son.

>tervigon
tervigons are pure
PURE

Or harridan.

So is there a story behind this, or is OP just fishing for some wowenbashing?

I don't really know what I'm supposed to be mad at.

there's but i can't link the video from facebook, long story short: wife found husband cheated, destroyed his collection. Look for the dark haired Collette Harvey with red lipstick on FB

Well, obviously I dont condone destruction of property, but I can't say I'll get outraged for the sake of some cheating idiot.

Besides,the Gargan is neither beyond repair nor does it look like he even got started on it beyond basecoating.

And?
Some asshat tried to cheat on his wife, she wrecked some of his stuff.
I don't see why I should be angered on his behalf.

> Collette Harvey
> When you find out your husband tried to ask some bird for sex
-----------
> Collette Harvey
> I'm ok the girl has showed me the msgs xx
-----------
> Collette Harvey
> He was asking her for sex
-----------

So she made a video where she's destroying his miniatures and posted it on facebook. Now she'd like to make that video viral and op is helping, I suppose. End of story

I don't care too. Just answered the question ( ) about story behind.
Deleted previous post, because uploaded wrong picture

What is the point of this thread?

Why do I have a feeling that this thread's about to fill up with people who normally think cheaters are scumbags but sympathize with this one because he has miniatures?
Oh and if someone wants to reply, please be sure to sage.

>wanting to go viral
Well, seems they're both assholes that kinda deserve each other.

We're currently trying to figure that out.
Current theory is that OP is a faggot.

becuz i hate women they never ask me out cuz they hate nice guys the stupid whores im so nice what the fuck >:(

>wife found husband cheated
he didn't even cheat, he tried to

>eye for an eye is a just course of action
I'm not even mad, just unsurprisingly disappointed again.

>Current theory OP is a faggot
But OP is always a faggot?

Trying to cheat and failing to is just as bad user.

Op might or might not be, depending on the thread.
I'ts a kind of Schrödinger's Cat kinda deal.

Qualitatively speaking an attempt and a successful action are treated differently in any logical system that tries to attribute moral weight to things.

Wut?
If you try to kill someone but ´fail because your gun is jamming, you still go to jail.

Intend is the deciding factor, not success.

Willful intent to violate the trust of your partner is the part that makes it bad, user. The act itself isn't the really bad part, it's just easier to catch.

>wife found husband cheated, destroyed his collection.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for him. Might not have destroyed his stuff if I was in her shoes, but he'd damn well find it bagged up on the pavement the next time he came home.

This thread is trash.

Collette Harvey is trash.

Her cheating husband is trash.

OP is trash.

All of you are trash.

And I'm trash for being baited into responding.

Fuck you and fuck this gay board.

Well fuck you too. Tenderly.

Being easily baited is a long standing tradition of Veeky Forums, user.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

>Intend is the deciding factor, not success.
and yet people are not jailed for intents, but degrees of success.

a person wanting to commit a crime hasn't committed a crime and between attempted murder and a premeditated murder there will inevitably be relevant differences in judgement.

Is that impossible? I mean it seems natural to sympathize with people you share something with.

Except op. Fuck that mongoloid. Go try to fan your outrage fired somewhere else.

>and between attempted murder and a premeditated murder there will inevitably be relevant differences in judgement.
Not in my country (Germany) it isn't.

"Attempted to, but failed" is not the same as "thought about it, but never attempted it".

>becuz i hate women they never ask me out cuz they hate nice guys the stupid whores im so nice what the fuck >:(
Nailed it

>Implying i'm gonna get mad over some shit dime a dozen plastic Stompa with no conversion effort that wasn't even fully basecoated

Now if it was like the Gnarloc you can't even buy anymore, or your own personal Wazdakka conversion, sure. Shit like that has your blood, sweat and effort poured into it and means something.

Unless there's actually a type of Tyranid called a Harridan, you are an idiot.

You couldn't spare the 5 seconds to ggole "Harridan"?
You don't even need to add "tyranid"; the first dozen images are just the miniature.

>and yet people are not jailed for intents, but degrees of success.
Fuck yes they are. Haven't you ever heard of hate crimes?

Yeah, you're right. I don't have a leg to stand on there.

I am unable to resist the requirement to tell you that there is, despite the desire not to post in bait threads.

In fairness it's enormous, winged, and has giant incubation sacs for smaller winged tyranids

Cheating's terrible, breaking other people's stuff is illegal.

>Oh and if someone wants to reply, please be sure to sage.

Who sages their posts on Veeky Forums?

Fuck off Colette, I ain't making shit go viral.

There are terrible things that I consider worse than some illegal things. Law doesnt necesarily represent my morality all the time.

Wow, good job. Looks like most of tg won.

>post yfw all these paladins who are worried about the law are the same begging for scans and recasts from their favourite respective game systems

>I have never been in a relationship because obviously my lack of understanding human emotion is due to my severe autism.

What's the deal?
Who knows?
Who cares?
I don't.

And here I was hoping for a video of her stamping on it. It just gets thrown at a wall. Disappointing.

Well I do not care about your fee fees. The Law is the Law.

Doesn't change the misdemeanor petty vandalism charge that is carried with destroying someone else's things out of rage. Don't get me wrong, anyone who cheats is a scumbag, but there are far more creative and effective ways to get revenge that won't result in legal repercussions. Also breaking your partner's shit when they upset you is widely regarded as being HIGHLY childish and irrational, which can only strengthen the cheater's "they pushed me to this" justification.

There's a friend-of-a-friend story in my gaming group.

Guy's soon-to-be ex-wife loaded all his figures onto the grill and barbecued them after kicking him out. Then left this slab of melted plastic in his mancave for him to find.

Yowsa.
What the hell happened between the two?

Haha! That's when you sue your wife.

>Cheating's terrible, breaking other people's stuff is illegal.

Where I'm live Cheating is illegal!

too lazy to google for "fuckhuge bait" pic, so here's your (You).

Cheating used to be illegal in most of the civilized world... law is not 'THE LAW', it is generally just the codified fee fees of whomever swings the biggest dick or the fattest wallet in the local pond.

Where you are living getting raped is illegal.

lmao he got nae nae'd

Where do you live that rape isn't illegal. India?

>whining about toy soliders being broken

you should just laugh like normal people then close the thread and move on

If she set his car on fire would you laugh it off? My car is a cheap piece of junk but I'd still be pissed.

Getting raped, user, not raping someone.

youre a rotary cannon

Sweden

when you sage eceleb dogshit and encourage OP to kill himself

He probably cheated on her because she's a stupid vindictive cunt. Her actions prove that. I don't think cheating is bad, I think being cheated on is a sign that you're a failure as a human being and you don't deserve love.