Crafting Magical Realms

When you make a sexy setting either original or modified from a source, what do you put into it or change. Are you subtle or explicit? What inspires you?

Keep in mind if you do this with out knowing if your players are cool with /d/nD or Pathfin/d/er etc. You're being a dick

Pick margiannlly related

did you have posting issues?, you made a dup thread

Honest question; does it count as magical realm if my "hook" is interspecies romance and the only result that has on the game is more x/y couples than usual (for example, the local bar owner is a human married to a dwarfess, there's a city ruled by a gynosphinx who selects the smartest & most handsome man in the city each generation to be her boytoy, the necromancer's ratfolk ninja and/or gnoll blackguard are implied to be sleeping with him), and characters have a slight bonus to "seductive" checks without telling them as much, does that count as a magical realm?

If it's a personal kink, yes, bUT at a very low level, likely to not raise many eyebrows

Mister Op McFaget probably was posting from a phone, I say we stick to the thread with the sexy angel

Any romeo/julliett, style couples between traditionally rival races?

If you could have a goblin and a kobold breed, why would you call it?

Elves and Dwarves seem like the obvious choice.

>Dwarveo citing Shakespear while Julielv is looking down from her tree.

And then Dwarvio has to take off her fake beard

It happened to my Dryads because I over anylized plant biology, all flowers are basically futa, ergo.... yeah

Before Volo's Guide came out and said kobolds were sequential hermaphrodites (ie, they shift between male and female as needed), I did up a setting where they were simultaneous hermaphrodites for the same reason - to avoid being eaten out of extinction. Only came up if you actually stripped a kobold naked and forcibly examined its "vagina" (in which case, really, you deserve what you get), and mostly they just looked feminine/androgynous to human eyes due to the egg-laying hips.

You sicken me, go on

What flavor were they? Lizard? Dog? Dino? Somewhere else?

Nothing to go on about. Oh, I suppose there is the fact that they were cross-compatible with humans, but only way a player would find that out would be if they actually tried to bang one.

D&D-styled draco-lizardbolds. I do want to add a specific substrain/city of kobolds who're like pic-related, though.

Did you forget to post a pic or you talking about the one you replied to?

Was talking about the pic posted by the user I quoted.

Cool just making sure, for city kobolds I'd look up metropolitan birds for the plumage, pigeons, sparrows, corvids, falcons etc.

koblin, i guess. or gobold. depends on the male/female combo.

Our setting ended with Tiamat and Bahamut forming a split personality merge deal, with Bahamut's good winning out, but effectivly still giving both gods what they wanted in the end, the result was the original hermaphrodite dragon god being reborn and it had a ripple effect on any dragon blooded beings willing to take a new blessing

I secretly have a massive throbbing fetish for elaborate political subterfuge and my group is none the wiser.

Cool, how's it going?

so complicated tzeentch would blush, i bet.

>Im going to need infinity hands for this!

bump of interest