COUNTDOWN TO LATE NIGHT

PotCoin will moon tonight. This is your final warning. Sell when normies start FUDDING. This is when the fun begins:

itsalmo.st/#latenightpottime

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dennisrodman/status/940706064173076480
twitter.com/PotCoin/status/940738417566023680
twitter.com/search?q=dennis rodman&src=tyah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*FOMOING wtf

hint: look at Dennis Rodman instagram. a moon mission if i ever seen one

quick rundown on this coin. Asking for a friend

just read their homepage, shit is well published on media.

easy moon. not gonna miss it like IOTA or REQ

Veeky Forums hates potcoins for some reason. This thread will sink super fast because the fags from /pol/ are against weed for some reason or people are accumulating. Potcoin is the weedcoin.

This better be gud

well.. their loss then? if this shit moons im gonna print a potcoin sticky logo on my lambo, fuck it, they deserve it.

Just wait till shit legalizes in America. It's going to be in Canada in a few months and this IS a Canadian weed coin. Cha ching.

Yessssssss catch my buy order...a little closer...

Makes sense. It’s some dumb purity test for them bc muh degeneracy. Whatever, their loss. What exchange carry it?

Bittrex does

why need a coin eh?
just pay cash money

And also looks like it bottomed, it's actually in an uptrend, I'm in

Kek

you think normies are gonna buy anything thats not offered on cuckbase

You can buy this off paypal

If I'm new to this where should I buy these from?

Bittrex or paypal

would potwallet be a decent place?

will this reach a dollar in the comig days?

what time do you think full moon will be?

what really?

PAJEET owned and operated

Probably, normies can buy this with paypal anyway so they don’t even need a Bittrex account

Should I sell my 45 now than hope to buy on a dip?

We're in the dip.

Dennis Rodman is going to be on the Colbert Report tonight in roughly 5 and a half hours. Right now, he plugs Potcoin everywhere he goes, but this will be the first time he will be in front of normies en mass. Smart money is accumulating now for the coming coin spike given how the coin is already 1/3rd from its previous ATH.

twitter.com/dennisrodman/status/940706064173076480
twitter.com/PotCoin/status/940738417566023680

tldr; buy fucking potcoin and sit on it for at least 6-12 hours for mad gainz.

22k potcoins waiting for moon

Dammit, I guess I'll use this to begin my shitty trading career with almost nothing

> given how the coin is already 1/3rd from its previous ATH.
Typed that poorly. ATH was 3x what it is now. It's 'low', all things considered. Going to previous ATH is a pretty much given, but could blow past easily with this.

The pot industry/business is booming and this coin plays a big part in that. Strap in, hodl.

10,061 here.

Is sell order at 5k sats too greedy ?

what if dennis doesnt talk about potcoin or wear his potcoin shirt?

Literally no one buys weed or does anything with potcoin. It's all speculation

I need the BTC from this to try to start investing in other places, I'm pretty poor and new to this shit. I only have 45 fucking coins.

REEEEE my btc is still pending on coinbase

He's already posted on his twitter about wearing the shirt.

Holy fuck this is guaranteed x10

This shit better dip again. I'm not playing your game pajeets.

see you on the rocketship

Thats great news man buckle up

That's actually a lot lower than any of my sell orders. You're fine there. My lowest is 6.5 which was previous ATH.

Possible, but I doubt it. He's highly vested in it and has already tweeted about wearing it I think.

This is mostly true. If US gov continues to block financial institutions from handling pot transactions electronically, then it's only a matter of time before a pot going goes to Jupiter. Regardless, that has nothing to do with the next 48 hours here.

2.5k here we come.

Does anyone else realize that this is the most stupidest shit we are ever going to make money off?

A former NBA star that looks horrendous goes to Colbert show to shill his PotCoin shirt to normies.

Can't make this shit up. All the respect to the greatest defender of NBA.

round 2?

What should I set my buy order to, I need to at least double my principal, this is my starting point to trading.

That's the beauty of speculation. It could go the other way as well, though. Fuck it, we gon' be lit tonight boys!

>If US gov continues to block financial institutions from handling pot transactions electronically, then it's only a matter of time before a pot going goes to Jupiter
so hodl?

Yes. I think Rodman is a stupid negro. I don't like weed. I hate Colbert and everyone who watches his show.

But I'll take their money.

How much will POT be worth at 420 PST

You're a Jew. I bought at 2350. It's at 2250 now. I'm down 100 says but that's only like 1 or 2 cents. Out of all of my pot coin it's like 5 bucks. Just buy before you miss the 2x moon you absolute mong.

I'm a /pol/ sperg who wants cash, I'm happy to fleece the fuck out of shitty libs.

I also bought at 2350, then sold at 2270 because I'm a retard. Should have known it was the accumulation window. Too greedy.

It got pumped when he went to North Korea too, that was even more dumb

is 7k too greedy? what do you guys think?

I wouldn't. There are multiple pot coins and it's hard to say which could win out in the end. This is probably the most 'known', but other coins like HEMP and THC.

You should wait for any dip below 2300 sats at this point 2222-2100 would be great

Rodman is not a stupid negro. He's actually one of the smartest black people in the entire world. He's a genetic anomaly and smarter than most white people even. Not making this up. Some people think he's not exactly "human".

This is a man who has met personally with Kim Jong Un. No way anyone does this without significant government training and briefing. Rodman might've even received injections from the CIA to boost his intelligence. Do not underestimate Rodman, he might quite literally be the key to world peace

Bros, should I sell direct through the potcoin site or should i transfer my potcoin to bittrex and sell there? I only got 275.

You should for any dip below 2300 sats at this point 2200-2100 would be perfect

>Veeky Forums hates potcoins for some reason
because they exist solely to be pump and dumped. They will never get used in the real world and have no reason to exist. most of you are gonna get burned by these shitcoins.

Rodman used to live on my street (Seriously). You are correct, he is a smart negro.

new paradigm in world peace

phone posting ffs

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

lol, this guy sells before the show even airs

bout 66.6 coins
now what?
Do I sell on the potwallet site or transfer this shit somewhere

It has breached $0.4

Smoke it or sell on Bittrex.

It will likely reach ATH tomorrow, when the weed normies wake up, then dab off during the weekend. So you have time.

crypto twitter boys got in earlier

better get out before they dump their bags soon

Man nobody makes it in competitive domain without 120 iq fcourse he is smart

SELL SELL SELL

Fuck! I just bought at 2370 and it's dumping! This is just a dip right?

Who do you think Igor is talking with on that phone call?

its on twitter.com/search?q=dennis rodman&src=tyah

no you got Veeky Forums-ed

just wait

The real moon is coming later, you’re fine

lal

the whole point is holding until at least the show airs you fucking moron

5 hours till the show airs.

Just relax.

Sell at 6000?

Just stop being such compulsive cunts and hold till show airs

Lmao some it's like someone was waiting for that. Luckily only spent half of what I was going to.

buy high sell high ya? lelelelel

I keep trying to send this shit to my Bittrex but it keeps telling me error when i get address.
Now what ?

ok i'm going to spend what I made in 1st blood meme coin on this meme.

MAKE ME RICH DADDY

hold for 8k

6000 if Rodman does alright.

8000 if he shittalks Trump, which means Colbert and the audience will go easier on him.

Sell immediately if Rodman starts saying nice things about Trump.

>twitter.com/search?q=dennis rodman&src=tyah
Well, that answers the question around if he's going to plug it or not. Damn, this is going to be good.

this shit better moon 100% or its the first and last time im trusting you fags

Sell after the spike in price from the show airing tonight

Looks like you're in it for the long haul my man.

Guess the only choice you have now is to smoke them.

Your accounts not verified, it happened to me too and was taking too long to verify. Go to Cryptopia.

rip missed the dip