RIPPLE IS SHITCOIN

Ripple is garbage. It's working with the banks, it isn't decentralized, and it's pro-gover......

SHUT THE FUCK UP

BUY

HODL

PROFITS

$5 XRP BY MARCH

Other urls found in this thread:

gatehub.net/markets/PRX rPRXcb4T8r7VezKkgRbQBuzGrftsjgJcUu/XRP
cnbc.com/2017/12/13/another-bitcoin-rival-leaps-to-a-record-high-surpassing-litecoins-market-value.html?__source=twitter|main
youtube.com/watch?v=BvIl7OfOp58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are releasing 1 billion of it per month over the next year. It is meant to circulate, too.

I'm not saying it's a bad one to hold, just that they are treating it like it's a normal crypto like Bitcoin or Monero with logarhithmic supply when it the supply is going to increase by a constant rate for years.

This is the smartest, most intelligent investment community I have ever seen, and this is the absolute best, most intellectual post I have ever seen on this board.

Its going to go up and its by no means a shitcoin but if you think 5 dollars by March ehh don't hold your breath. It's still a good investment and keep buying by all means.

CRYPTO WAS CREATED TO GET THE JEWS OFF THE TOP. DO NOT SUPPORT THE SHECKLE JEW COIN THAT IS RIPPLE.

Lol I'm a life long WNist, Yes I agree with in principle but do you want to make money or not?

Every dollar you make makes the Jews angry as a racially aware white man.

It’s actually attempting to be a stable currency. This has the most promise imo, long hold

This is the worst reason to not invest in anything

I will invest in ripple and hopefully it will pay for my bunker.

I just want to be financially free. CryptoJews or not Im so sick of wagecucking.

There was an ICO on Ripple network Pre-SEC

>gatehub.net/markets/PRX rPRXcb4T8r7VezKkgRbQBuzGrftsjgJcUu/XRP

Get in before XRP blows up

This guy's right, and it's important for XRP investors to be aware of what the Ripple escrow means.

To clarify, Ripple isn't actually INCREASING the supply of XRP. There is a fixed supply of about 100 billion XRP, and that amount will decrease over time because of the way XRP is designed to burn off a small fraction every time it is used. So there are 100 billion total XRP. Right now, there are about 39 billion XRP in regular market circulation. 55 billion XRP is now locked up in escrow, with 1 billion to be released every month. "Released" just means that it's no longer locked up and is now available to Ripple; it doesn't necessarily mean that Ripple will introduce them into the market and sell them.

Realistically, if the company Ripple is holding XRP, they most likely want to see a return on their investment in their own coin. They stand nothing to lose by a rise in XRP's price and a lot to gain by allowing it to go up. But you should all still be careful in case they decide to dump 1 billion XRP each month and delude the price.

Ripple is not owned or ran by jews. The leadership is white. Ripple is also not a bank or government organization. It's just a company that sells its services to banks and financial institutions. Don't be emotional or ideological about this, it doesn't make sense here.

Normies are buying the bubble, not the libertarian burn-down-the-banks philosophy. It's just name recognition.

The masters of the universe can hire a few nerds and roll their own XUSD in a week. Get right with the masters of the universe and buy this industry-friendly leader.

IT'S A SHITCOIN MADE BY BANKS

banks are controlling bitcoin now, it shoud be the next best thing.

Monero a better answer if this is what you care about. Financial freedom only comes if you can actually anonymize your money anyway.

Note that I haven't said Ripple is specifically bad, because I don't actually think that. It serves the purpose of extremely cheap cryptocurrency transactions. But it doesn't really intend on increasing in value or serving any private individual.

Monero, however, is a steady, long term currency with real applications. It doesn't want to server banks or large institutions. It is designed to keep your information and money safe. It has a ton of real technology built in and tested. It has been making steady gains on BTC for a year since before real money started flowing in, and is one of the only currencies to actually outpace BTC even with real money flowing in.

Do you want a currency that is intended to inflate and ultimately doesn't care about you as an individual, or do you want a cryptocurrency that also has a (dark) market behind it, protects your privacy and also isn't going to inflate like mad?

Take your pick. I like Ripple for cheap transactions, but I don't hold any of it. It is there to be used, not held by people.

it's never either / or

You fags really need to fucking leave.
>go before it blows up
This humongous piece of shit already doubled off retards.
>but it will go higher
KYS

Don't be dumb compare your 100% gains on $1000 to the jewbank 100% gains on $10million.

Jew doesn't care because you still only have 0.1% of his money.

I've always said Ripple is OK to hold. Monero is just better unless you are an institution that has to comply with auditing. Spread that the way you will. I don't have a penny in Ripple and definitely am not buying any until I figure out how their new escrow is going to affect the price over the next year.

cnbc.com/2017/12/13/another-bitcoin-rival-leaps-to-a-record-high-surpassing-litecoins-market-value.html?__source=twitter|main

cya at 5$

$5 is only possible with normie attention. Normies won't buy if it's not easy like it is on Coinbase. Bottom line, XRP needs to get a Coinbase listing, or there needs to be a competitor to Coinbase for normies that has more coins. That's the only way $5 would be possible.

T. Boomer

Hold both retard. Xrp for legit shit and xmr for the fun shit.

What about THE PEOPLE's COIN? (vertcoin)

youtube.com/watch?v=BvIl7OfOp58