All bards and dashing rogues party

>All bards and dashing rogues party
>To ensure you guys don't solved all combat by seducing everyone, full chastity is mandatory for all females in the realm and can only be unlocked by a high-ranking cleric

Your move fa/tg/uys

Looks like it's time to kidnap the Pope.

Find a less gay GM.

Don't rogues get the ability to pick magic locks eventually, or was that just deactivating magic traps? It really should be the same principle, anyway.

I don't see a muzzle on that girl.

Stop playing Shitsearcher

>I need access to the vagina to make a woman happy

>world is filled with inhuman monsters
>somehow, vows of chastity are the only thing that prevent all problems from being solvable with seduction
Go fucking kill yourself, you fucking retard.

Platonic love is still a thing, sex isnt necessary for someone to be seduced, in fact its probably best if you dont have sex to manipulate the person with your seduction.

Sooooooo, now they just indulge in seduction still, and just add in more teasing and denial, and a slightly different promise at the end?
And use the feather in their hat for different purposes at times?

I seduce all the females anyway, and sexually frustrate every female I come across, eventually causing the collective people to overthrow whatever Idiotic Theocracy put the stupid rule in place.

No muzzle, no trouble.
I bet this would turn a lot of females into oral lovers after a while. fast-forward tens of years and the sexual culture would switch to sexualizing mouths and tongues more than tits, ass and pussy.

man she gonna stink after a day or two, i dont think even bards want to get near pussy that has been unwashed for years.

Wouldn't the dashing rogues just lockpick that shit? I don't see the issue.

Since they can only be unlocked by a high-level cleric perhaps the locks are magical in nature?

This.
All you've done, OP, is made the rogues in the party useful by giving them locks to pick.

Also, you can still seduce someone without boning them, you dunce.

>Seducing women
>Solving problems
A better question is why is this true? Women in power should be rare and those that do have power should be smart enough to either not think with their cunts or to use their cunts to increase their power. Sleep with a woman who actually has influence and she will use the fact that the party member slept with them to force them to do her bidding.

It sure would be a shame if word got out that your party face had sex with the queen. All those powerful lords seeking her hand in marriage to be upstaged by some peasant boy? You would be lucky if they only sent assassins after you. So if you want this to remain a secret you will do what I tell you.

>Clerics begin finding steady employment under the PCs

That's why you keep a +1 hacksaw in reserve, just in case.

>my rogue maxed out Heal
>already married
>but swore to never touch a weapon after he almost killed his father
>also maxed out Hide

Your move, DM

What, there's more to social interactions than just boning things, user. I wasn't even intending to pursue the sexual route!

>chastity belts and teasing are my fetishes
>I've been playing "le bone errything bard :DDDDD" just so you would eventually pull something like this
>mfw you've played right into my magical realm

Abs aren't covered
You lose! I'm gonna stroke those abs until my fingers are sore.

>mouth is still fair game

your move OP

Did I win?

I always imagined it as you sleep with the girl who has influence on the guy with the more influence. Daddy's little girl or the cheating wife or what-have-you. Chances are she'd be in just as much trouble as you, or you're the only good lover she has, so she's hesitant to tell anyone.

Yeah the peasant who sleeps with a princess or queen is going to have a much worse fate than the princess or queen themselves most of the time. Even if you could convince the wife to support you it doesn't inherently mean anything, lots of powerful and important men either didn't care what their wives thought about politics because it was a man's job or just disregarded their opinions.

While I could see seduction having some influence and practical use, any DM that lets you solve all problems with seduction is retarded.

Well I still see 8 perfectly usable holes on that.

Your move, OP.

>not muzzling all females
>not making them wear hoods
>not binding their feet so they can't give feet jobs
>not putting leather pouches on their hands to prevent handjobs
>not binding their legs together to prevent thighjobs
>not putting them in burkhas to prevent cheeky titjobs and/or armpitjobs

One job etc

You fool, now you've just turned on the bondage empire!

10/10

You know, there were stories of Chinese court eunuchs, who despite having crippled testes, or perhaps BECAUSE of it, were able to slip their small penises through the openings in chastity wear, and sleep with noblewomen.

Like, you do realize nobody realistically used chastity wear, because it made people filthy and STINK, right?

>playing a female
>3_holes_for_fucking.png

>One job
What's a one job? It sounds lewd.

Where do babies come from in this setting? Do married couples have to apply to a cleric (who supervises the act to make sure they don't leave before the belt goes back on) for permission and ask again to get the belt taken off for birth?

That would be a way to ensure no unauthorized babies are born

>Divine Bard
BOOM.

All the ass.

I think I just got a little bardic inspiration.

Right hand
Left hand
Right elbow pit
Left elbow pit
Right arm pit
Left arm pit
Right nape of neck
Left nape of neck
Mouth
Foot vag
Right knee pit
Left knee pit
Ass crack, if blocked then small of back.

It's like you're not even trying to make me not hump.

>females go on rampage against religious institutions due to growing desire for sex they are not allowed to indulge in with passing adventurers anymore
>party has to protect high-ranking members of the church from being kidnapped and possibly tortured (and not in a sexual way) by desperate women
>because they are bards and rogues, they cannot act as true bodyguards like fighters or paladins - they have to prepare traps, use subterfuge to strike at female groups before they manage to carry out their plans, and take advantage of counterstealth operations during female attacks - and because the women are not considered fully in control of their judgement, they have to make sure to use nonlethal weaponry and traps
>constantly moving from priest to priest and location to location, so each job requires a new layout and a new group of women with different skills and plans to counteract

What are you user, a dog?

No, determined.

This user knows. She's also missing cuffs, chains and more impractical shoes.

>implying it's not my fetish

Tbh I'd rather fuck a battlesuit as well

>>to ensure you people don't solve everything with Magic the whole Kingdom resides inside an antimagic field.
Why no GM does this? Because his players would leave.
So, is your idea A) good or B) autismal hyperetarded?
Choose one.

Why would the clergy agree to all this work?

Why would the women agree to all this restricting of the main thing that gives their body value in a society that obviously doesn't value them more than sexually?

underrated desu

>full chastity is mandatory for all females
Just makes my job easier.

t. a literal faggot

my bard goes both ways. he has successfully seduced a level 14 male court wizard who was a eunuch due to the order he belonged to.
>without a nat 20

Soo you're playing a bundle of sticks?

This shit is why smart villains reform. Paladin chicks are kinkier than ten succubi in a grease pit.

So, to me, there is nothing fucking hotter than being able to deny the absolute fuck out of a woman in chastity.

>implying seduction isn't made easier by this.
Now you just need to grab their hand and they will surrender.

I dont see the problem honestly. Just seduce the men and enjoy the gay paradise that ensues

Now let me show you how real men use their fists GM.

That actually sounds fun.

>Paladin chicks are kinkier than ten succubi in a grease pit.

What happens if the Paladin chick is in the grease pit too?

Time to ditch this shitty kingdom and head elsewhere. Outer space or other planes if necessary, as far as it takes to get away from the GM's fetish and plot.

Using seduction in an RP is for fags anyways.

I leave the table because this game's retarded.

Aren't you making seduction even easier by denying all these people any form of sexual release? Everyone is going to be so pent up you'll probably have to roll NOT to seduce them.

You're not listening, user. The paladin chick is already in the grease pit. She's the one who dug the pit, then filled it with grease and succubi.

Scent fetishist here, there's a point at which it goes too far. I'd give her a week or two, maybe more if she's properly hydrated.

>All bards and dashing rogues party
"Either reroll or leave. That goes for all of you."

fpbp