Character Art Thread: Assassins

Whether they work from the shadows with sharp blades, or from the opposite building with a high powered rifle, these are the people who kill for money and are damn good at it. They exist in fantasy, sci-fi and even the real world, so post some pics, hell share some stories about them. Hopefully inspire a character for someones game.

At least provide some of your own, broski- you can't expect everyone else to carry the thread for you. Kids these days, I swear.

>when the assassin dresses in an outfit which makes it blatantly obvious that he's an assassin

I've always wondered how they wear pants with tails...

Assless chaps.

Do you guys have European touched samurai or ninja?

Kids these days don't know how good they have it.

This is how an assassin would most likely look, not some xX_Edgy_Xx loser with glowing lights on their outfit. They disguise themselves as a commoner because of how easily they blend in.

Well that guy's boned.

All chaps are assless.

So that normal people don't fuck with you when you choose to let them see you

Why the fuck all these assassins look so fucking edgy.

You shits want edgy? Have some EDGY

Because artists are very original!!!!

How am i supposed to live with this

this honestly.

guy on the left is probably what an assassin would look like if they wanted to be inconspicuous.

Because killing people from the shadows for commission is an inherently edgy life choice.

Anyone have any lady ninjas? My rogue folder is surprisingly sparse.

The only good thing to come out of H.L.

HOLY SHIT GUYS

---this just in---

PEOPLE ARE PLAYING UNREALISTIC THINGS IN THEIR GAMES

All those other assasins are not working but posing for he camera.

Killing is an edgy thing.

>tfw love edgelord ninja assassins without any shame whatsoever

Depends how edgy.
Hei is pretty bad ass

There's literally nothing wrong with loving them as long as you know there's a place and time for each character archetype.

Assassins don't have to be edgy, user! Sometimes they're just people who want to provide for someone, and won't/can't pursue other work for reasons.

What's John Voight doing here?

what movie/show is this?

Looks like Leon the Professional.

The Professional

thank you both, have a great day.

>tfw had the wizard polymorph me into a princess so I could blend in at the female ball

haha you guys are stupid, see they'll be looking for people in dark hooded coats.

Dat TTC train livery, doe.

Had to go to a dentist appointment- a belated thanks, friend!

>see they'll be looking for people in dark hooded coats.
I fuckin' love you user

I got some assassins. Mostly ladies though; doubly because most fantasy art is of females, and I like art with chicks in it. I guess it's good to be me.

I'll dump like 15 images or so. Anyone else with a request? I have like 13 gigs of fantasy art.

Gonna be a bit greedy and re-up my suggestion for lady ninjas.
That said, I recognize my greed so I won't be broken up about it if you decide to pass on that suggestion.

I got a few. Will post one-and-one till I got no more good Ninjas to post.

>Femme Fatale (Male)

Does pic related count?

a few of these lady ninjas are going to be in various states of costuming. I hope that's not a problem.

Man it must be really cold when she's running around at night with nothing but a slutty bikini.

Ancient ninja technique. Them waterfalls are cold, man.

Much obliged!
I'll spread the love and also take requests. My folder isn't quite as impressive, and is skewed towards women as well, but I'll share what's wanted.

You're welcome, user. I have all this art I don't really have a purpose for, but I collect it anyway. Might as well do a dump now and again.

Literally not your fault, artist like the boobies. Worst comes to worse I can crop and edit them myself.

Okay that's all the ninjas I could find off the cuff. Hope you found something you can use.

6 more assassins after this one.

I need help. I need a poor/homeless yet handsome young male character. That kind of scruffy dashing rogue.

Best I got that looks scruffy yet dashing. Not something I usually see in my art searches.

This one disturbs me because of how cute she is.

Okay, 15 assassins, some ninjas, and a suave nerf herder. Anything else?

Stealth archers