A new investment to make money (x7)

Hello everyone,

I will introduce you to a new website to make money,

In truth, it's a ponzi, I'm not here to sell you a dream or you're convinced that it's not a ponzi.

However, the website was created 2 weeks ago, which is bit soon to exitscam a ponzi, we are at the beginning, so there is a big potential to make money.

We are hundred people to feed each other to create a loop, so join our pool, because we are more active and we don't let you down in a random pool.

The site offers 3 types of tables, 0.001 BTC / 0.01 BTC / 0.1 BTC but the most profitable is the cheapest because it is profitable in 1 day maximum, the goal is to reinvest the gains and take a percentage to make win everyone.

I put you an affiliate link you can not use it but it will be appreciated : rewardtable.com/r/pom3ih9gl9

And this is the list of the loop, complete the first table, when it's completed, go to the second, and post your table for the winner of the first table and he will refill.

1- rewardtable.com/boards/1pqc5aud6f 2- rewardtable.com/boards/9mzkj558ea 3- rewardtable.com/boards/kbdd9vqe3o 4- rewardtable.com/boards/ebe62d9phy 5- rewardtable.com/boards/95rpae7wg8 6- rewardtable.com/boards/2mon2g99fl 7- rewardtable.com/boards/l4a49e5y0t 8- rewardtable.com/boards/jxvla51dnb 9- rewardtable.com/boards/39zzqdgfsi 10- rewardtable.com/boards/ph9a2r4f67 11- rewardtable.com/b/nlwliqe69o 12- rewardtable.com/boards/vx2we3nk76 13- rewardtable.com/boards/zwwzwmq1yr 14- rewardtable.com/b/ccrr45mw7y

Here a proof of the withdraw : image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/50/3/1513197063-unknown1.png

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/50/3/1513197058-unknown.png

Other urls found in this thread:

rewardtable.com/r/pom3ih9gl9
rewardtable.com/boards/v4v5ftxgne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Going to try that , maybe .. Anny link to a referal ?

Okay, let's give it a try, 0.001 BTC, it's not a lot for a x7 !

Fuck off

my referal : rewardtable.com/r/pom3ih9gl9

thank's mate

The loop don't work

There are trustless ponzi smart contracts in ethereum brainlets, at least there's no exit scam risk lol

it's a new ponzi, it work perfectly, we have a team and we can withdraw a x7, what do you want more?

My coworker does it with a machine learning program. Shit is retarded

But if we aim the same tables, we will all go the top ? Let's try it, I'm in !

Looks pretty fun, I will give a try aha

Very interesting, but a little bit risky (classical ponzi scheme). I'll try with a deposit of 0.005

I think its a risky move but... Take my money!

nice just withdrew 100k

I'm deposit

ugh...

Be the first and it will not be risky :)

100 players qq risky move, high reward hu?

you didnt even change your grammar style.

Yeah friend, pur your btc here here only 3 place and you lvl up at end of the lvl rewardtable.com/boards/v4v5ftxgne

> this b8

>put my btc in
>lose my btc

No thanks

Yep. That, and it's "referral."

AAAUUHHHA GUYS GIVME MUNEE NO SKAM EEEEEEEEE

That's classic pajeet