Who comfy?

Have a shit ton of whitelists, ready to go for the sale. Will probably be the biggest ICO of the year with over 400% oversubscription.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Sa6EA6C
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Join my discord for whitelist

discord.gg/Sa6EA6C

I have about 40-50. Make an offer

maaaaaaaan idk about this one. it'll be at least a year (probably more) before there's a useful product (see roadmap), plus ethereum is not AT ALL ready for this shit.

i appreciate the 'dream big' approach, but damn. this is going to be record-levels of over-valuation.

I anticipate 3x MINIMUM within a short time. Just look at POWR, TRON, etc.... hell even REQ.

At a 36m ico cap this is gonna be huge considering the team behind it and the hype it'll bring.

btw when is the ICO? it was supposed to be on the 8th

KYC is on the 15th then ico is supposed to be sometime in second half of december

What ICO are you talking about faget

this guy is a weird dude. But definitely im in.

SingularityNET

I invest all my money into anyone that looks like him

i made the whitelist too am i special? you really think people will pay for one?

Fuck team looks great. Missed the whitelist. When will it start trading?

>i made the whitelist too am i special? you really think people will pay for one?

"On Thursday, we will be sharing the latest tech updates from our development team. Based on the advancement of our underlying technology, it's no surprise that we've closed dozens of partnerships with major businesses, organizations, and academic institutions—but more on that soon."

From the whitelist email they just sent out.

USA and Canadians not allowed... moon

I'm on the whitelist and did not receive this email

What does implies to be in the White list?

I put I'm from the us and I got accepted to the whitelist.

>ugly jew
no thanks

you wont pass KYC

What is kyc?

a way of ensuring only jews can invest at bargain prices

>wasting money on ICOs
>comfy
lmao

>what is Know Your Customer?
The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

i'll just buy at -50% ico on ed

Wait goertzel has a coin association?? Stfu take my money where do i go?

Knesset Youth Credentials
it's a way for young Jews like you and me to buy into projects way cheaper than the goyim. You need approval from the High Council of 13 Bankers though.

know your customer to prevent terrorists and restricted country residents from buying

Hey now I'm just here to make mad gains. I am learning the way of the Jew.