What's your comfiest hold for 2018?

Mine is stinky linky. Accumulating all of your heavy bags ready for Sergey's sweet embrace. 10 dollars by 12/13/2018. If you can't hold on any longer just sell into my walls.

Buying much i can.

- Second Lieutenant

bahahahaha

LINK, CND, BTC and ETH. 2018 is gonna be a good year.

QSP since i have went all in at the literal floor

i have 200 now (poorfag) How many is minimum to make it?

can't get enough of that cuck link eh?

>cnd
what makes you confident aboot this? the only reason i'm still holding this from october is because i'm certain they've been trying to get me to sell. i know as soon as i sell at a loss i'll wake up to see it's 8xed on me.

They've been working on product, and despite being all fucking weird about exchanges in the beginning have been working with their community to come up with product priorities. They've recently launched their web interface and have only been listed on Binance for a few days and have a ton of updates coming early 2018. This will go 50x by late summer when they announce some partnerships with asset management funds.

>partnerships with asset management funds.
i've seen this hinted at by people a few times, as well as supposed connections to the moscow exchange. i'm aware of their various products and they seem promising. my main concern though is that there seems to be a legal problem with the token being considered a security, or their fear of it being considered a security. it seems like that's a hurdle for all predictive market platforms. is that why they haven't listed on bittrex?

> NEO. The One.

I have no idea why they haven't listed on more exchanges. I think they generally want people to hold the token rather than speculating on it, but they'll start to come online on more exchanges through 2018 I'm sure.

i'm not really concerned about exchanges, just figuring out a timeline to manage my expectations. it seems like they're struggling with the legality of their token or waiting for regulations to get published or ??? they're hung up on something and i don't like it. opportunity costs are adding up.

Yeah I know LINK is being memed hard but everyone on this board without LINK is going to lose their shit as soon as LINK actually moons

Omisego and xmr

Everybody can dowload a file and impersonate an avatarfag who doesn’t even use a tripcode.

Sold 20K Link for QSP. It's volume spiked pretty hard in the last day or two. I suspect it will do a 2X or 3X in the coming days.

I don't think Links announcement will come soon or be of any consequence.

Only $10? I think it will be much more.

I'm sure that's true when you've been accumulating for months.with them sweet dips.

>I don't think Links announcement will come soon or be of any consequence.

My guess is it will be like the Intel SGX announcement. Super exciting to people engaged with the project, but nothing digestible enough to cause a price jump.

More like 10000

DNA coin. $2 billion market cap in 2018.

More like 100k

I really hope LINK moons, I won’t be able to deal with all the suicide threads on here if it doesn’t.