mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2016/11/23/wrath-of-magnus-the-big-guy-himself/
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tzeentch
youtube.com/watch?v=o6k5Qc1Qb4I
youtube.com/watch?v=MExPjyXTrBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for dark eldars

First for revenge! For Prospero! Let the Fenris burn!

Asked this in WIP, but no dice so far.
How tall is a Nurgling model? (Or compared to Space Marine)

Was originally thinking of using Brimstone Horrors as a Tzeentican Count-As for Nurglings, but I think that they'll be too short conpared to the Nurgling towers.

Too slow and disappointing........like your legion

>Can get better than re-rolls on 1s by being Tsons.
Sweating Guardsmen.jpeg

>77777
>not a single 9

>Hes goING to have 7 wounds at T7 with a 3++ that rerolls ones
>He's probably going to harness warp charges on a 2+

please tell me this isn't real

It is

Well if you add all the stats together, you get a multiple of 9. Tzeentch is being a sneaky fucker.

So are militarum tempestus any good? I barely if ever see them mentioned on here. And pretty much the only thing i've heard is that apparantly their main transport, the... Taurox? Has armor of consistency and durabillity suspiciously remniscient of that of papier mache.

>15 powers
O-Okay

You could just post a link, faggot.

It quite clearly says a 4++ that re-rolls 1s.

>big-guy

Q: Can Psykers embarked in vehicles or buildings only cast witchfire powers? Does this include Psykers who are riders of a Chariot?
A: Psykers embarked in Transports or buildings can only cast witchfire powers. Psykers who are riders of Chariots can attempt to manifest any type of psychic power.

welp guess it's time to try that t.herald on burning chariot i've always wanted to try. lv3, couple of rows on tzeentch table, prescience, impossible robe and warlord to maybe get +1 invul or lv4.

might be, Nagash in whfb 8th was monstrously powerful like that. better bring the anti psychic assassin because those sisters of silence aren't gonna be enough

H-How many points is he going to be?

>15 Powers
>Unless he's Psychic Mastery (15) he won't be able to cast all of them
>tfw he'll be PM4, PM5 tops.

that gets better

Judging by his profile...
>Tzeentch's lucky number.

>(7+7+8+7+7+7+6+10+4)/9=7

Well the Sisters fuck his chances of manifesting and nullify his warp charges, the only benefit of the Assassin is shooting his brain bullets back at him.

WRONGGGGGGGG
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tzeentch

Fatweaver + Grimore of True Names
2++

Damn, that's lower than a Lord of Skulls.

TELL ME ABOUT MAGNUS
WHY DOES HE CAST THE SPELLS

They look cool, that 's good right?

>Stomped by a stormsurge

Amazing.

-1 warp charge isn't that scary and getting tzeentch daemon allies in addition to his own FOC means he'll have at least 16+d6 warp charges. good luck getting close enough to turn off his blessings though

It's why Khornes so mad.
All his dudes cost 8× too much.

Pretty sure he'll have EW.

They're very tough to use solo. Best when they have some beefy allies to provide distraction.

EW doesn't stop a six on the stomp table.

So?

That doesn't mean shit on a 6

>50364937
4 uuuuuu

>implying the stormsurge will survive long enough in close combat to attempt a stomp
EW doesn't work against sixes on the stomp table

What Leman Russes would you guys recommend as the Core choice for a Cadian Battlegroup?

>stormsurge
>tankshocked by a rhino
Amazing

Oh right, fuck I'm dumb.

It's a definite point in their favor.

So slowly getting four "start collecting" boxes + an extra box of scions to create an army consisting of a command squad with a commisar attatched and three ten man scion squads all loaded in Taruoxs is basically "bad idea" incarnate?

But there is another way.
>has access to all the new tzeentch spells
>one allows you to determine the outcome of a single dice roll
>one is a strength D beam
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Does he lose to smashfucker in single combat?

Depends if he has the D in melee

Unless he has a strength D weapon, then yes.

>This can be bolstered further when included as part of a dedicated Thousand Sons Detachment
Thousand sons are gonna get bonuses to their invul arent they. Thousand sons are gonna have a 3+ invul on all their dudes, emperor preserve us

Auto six D table.

Can't wait for that.

Could be worse.

>4 Hell-It's-Raining-Men Brigades
- 4 Suicide Scions with Meltas that respawn
- 4 Special Weapon×4 Command Squads, also Deep Striking, also dying, but not coming back.
- 4 Tauroxes armed with Missile Launchers and Autocannons
- Commissars "inspiring" their men inside the Tauroxes.

Commander punisher, buddy exterminator
exterminator
executioner
battle tank

move the commander's squad and the exterminator together and fuck up literally everything, use exectioner and battle tank as needed

>tfw being a Space Wolves player who is going to start a Thousand Sons army with the new releases

Is leman Russ going to come back for the final battle on fenris?

Meh. Nothing more than a stormshield, only difference is they can reroll 1s. And it's going to be a slow as fuck army, seeing as it's 1k sons, so they need that extra survivability to have any chance to win.

Nah Lion is tho.
Hell he's already there. Just napping.

You can run a campaign or intro scenario to get people into 40k, if you own both armies.

Are you going to get the Magnus model, btw? He's a big guy.

UUUU

MFW when TSons becomes top tier and the rest of Chaos is left to nourish ourselves with whatever tears they didn't drink.

No. It'll either be girlyman or the lion.

>mfw the fell handed guy from BoP is going to be Bjorn anew when he returns full body and kicks Magnus so hard it comes back screaming to the warp.
I can see it as clear as day

It is my goal to kill him with either The Imperial Space Marine or one of my Culexeus assassins.

likely not, I dont field any lords of war with my current army, I wish they went with the smaller dreadknight sized version instead

I do love me some terminators though and the rubric termies look great, wonder how many I can take

Ahriman seemed to be pretty good prior to this update, wonder how his rules are going to change for better or worse

Once played match with 2x Hellrains and a bit... wonky reading of rules: Tauroxes also respawned. One of the funniest matches I've played in years. Opponents deathstar was killing squad after squad of Scions but they just kept coming back, deepstriking in with new truck. I started the game with 4 tauroxes. Battle ended with 11 taurox hulls on the battlefield.

>MFW when
>my face when when

> TSons becomes top tier
High mid tier is more likely. Something around the same level as crons or ad mech. They sure as hell aren't beating any of the top three, unless they get some extremely bullshit formations.

My buddy that plays space wolves is getting a little salty about this.
>mfw I'm trying not to laugh at his furry army getting their home world wrecked
>mfw russ isn't coming back
>mfw but it's the wolf time QQ

>Guard winning by drowning their enemies in bodies.

I like it!

Culexus, you can bet your ass he's going to have EW.

Can you throw Psyk-out Grenades?
They're listed as Defensive grenades.

If so his invulnerable means nothing vs Perils.

If they're bringing back the Primarchs in big number then I'm going to feel really bad for NL and IH players.

WHAT THE FUCKING FLIPPING MOTHER OF GOD DAMN FUCK GW

>on Canadian website
>fucking thing isn't loading and wondering why
>check right now
>THEY INCREASED THE PRICES TO EVERYTHING
>Deldar Scourges, went from 30 bux to 41
>Deldar warriors 30 - 48

Im sure the rest of the armies are bad as well but what the fuck GW way to fuck over Canada

It's kind of pathetic how they try and make fenrrus manus revelant to the HH despite dying in its opening stages

Black Legion and Blood Angels lost their primarchs too

They increased the prices to all start collecting boxes to 140$

At least they lost theirs in dramatic circumstances. Manus just gets ended by Fulgrim, and Kurze just gets...killed.

Alpha Legion too, apparently.

Dorn plays for keeps.

And so did the Imperial Fists

i still dont want to admit that sanguinius is dead.....

maybe the sanguinor will make him return.....

Not in Canada

Magnus looks a lot better in a straight up red scheme

I just checked and they're 100 for me. Pics?

What the fuck are you talking about, just went on the store page and set it to canada. Start collecting box 100 bucks, warriors 34.75 bucks, Scourges 30 bucks.

he probably ignores perils, gonna have to try harder to kill him loyalist

You know, being an all power psycher and Daemon Primarch of Tzeentch I'd think he could chose what he looks like. Why would he want to look like goofy daemon man and not like himself?

sanguinius just Gets ended by Horus, and Horus just gets...obliterated

Because gee dubs have a currently ongoing mega-hardon for Xbawks hueg models.

looks like that's the play. -3 Ld on a perils is pretty spooky

He'd also get wrecked by a shadowseer with Mirror of Minds and a -2Ld provided he fails the DtW

Well he was already red, so why not give himself wings?

Because he's a geek

The fact that a 300 points Wraithknight can oneshot Magnus in close combat is proof that GW needs to fix superheavies.

Because the British have so much respect for the significance of a character's death.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6k5Qc1Qb4I

> 2 years later

youtube.com/watch?v=MExPjyXTrBk

>himself
>Implying there's a difference

Maybe in 8th they'll make it so in order to play 40k you have to melt down your Superheavies into a fine molten plastic goo and slather it all over your remaining models.

considering the post on the community site mentions the detatchment improving on magnus 4++ or reroll saves of 1's:

what if the detatchment grants everyone a +1 on the invulnerable save? that would make a whole TS army running around with 3++

Holding things to the standard of the wraithknight is a bad idea.

I'd settle for Lord of War needing opponent's permission.

Crons and AD mech aren't much lower than the top three in rankings in large scale tournaments. It'd closer to a top 7 reality.

Those being Space Marines, Eldar, Chaos Daemons, Necrons, AD mech, Tau, Imperial Knights. Knights being lowest on the totem pole.

Nipple
Horns

superheavies are poorly designed trash and they should've stayed in the poorly designed trash format, apocalypse, they came from

but no, gotta sell those 100+ dollar models

>needing opponent's permission.

Are you five years old?
You choose what to play against.

As a DE player I'm envious there are super heavies in other armies while we get left out.

Why don't you ally in some Wraithknights, then? they're Battle-Brother armies!

How would people feel if for glances they only removed a hull point on a 6 while something like 4 and 5s are shaken and stunned? Keep penetrative hits the same

I'm hoping they do something different with the primarchs for 40k, Instead of the ridiculous machines they are in 30k i'd rather they showed that 10,000 years has changed them somewhat.

If Russ comes back and he's exactly the same as 30k then what's the point?