youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0XcfC220A
warhammer-community.com/2016/11/23/wrath-of-magnus-the-big-guy-himself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for the most loyal of primarchs : the lion

New units for Admech fucking when?

Wych Cult supplement never

Feels bad, man.

>using wyches

I'm surprised they weren't given rapier units when FW released the other two skitarii units.

See, that's the problem. I love wyches and I love the wych cults, but outside of Reavers and arguably the Succubus, they're totally unplayable.

Reposting cuz I need your help!!!
hey guys not sure if this is the place to ask but it's driving me crazy and I need to know.
What is the background music this guy uses. is it from a 40K game? It can be heard clearly at 3:10 in the clip
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0XcfC220A

80% of the DE codex is unplayable but yeah wyches are like the worst unit out of all the garbage in that book. shame because they look nice.

Have you ever seen an Age of the Emperor rules for 40k models? Would you play it if you did?

what are the chances of Lord Solar getting rules again
they had to have made his model available for a reason

Yea. I bought them when I first started, but I haven't put them together yet because they're not worth using.

I'm sorry, his voice is too annoying.

>tfw listening to Eurobeat
>tfw no 40K Eldar jetbike drifting animes

Someone fund it.

Lion wins, Pyrrhic victory, Fenris now warpstorm-front daemon world property.

>what is dark eldar?

SoB players; "we can wait another decade I guess"

Look at video description

They're the egdy cool lot. You need to be great with the vanilla Eldar before the Dark Eldar will let you drift with them.

>FUCKING DUCK

You'd really have to break up some codexes, but it would be cool. Have a Wych faction, Space Marine Siege Faction, ect.

Magnus a shit.

-NO
-STILL NO

So, regarding the fate of the Eldar in the last thread...

So in Death Masque Eldrad tries to fuel Ynnead by preemptively feeding him the souls from every infinity circuit to birth him into existence because that's the prophecy and the last hope for the Eldar people.

But as a result of his (failed) plan the souls were drained straight to Slaanesh because whatever ritual Eldrad was trying to conduct went south due to Death Watch meddling. Every Craftworld is now barren and all the souls from their infinity circuits are gone, and from what some anons have said the Eldar species is now "blind". Do I have that right?

If so, what the fuck do Eldar players do from here? Where does the lore go from here other than "slowly shit on by everyone else (like usual) but even harder"?

?
It's gonna make no more difference to the Eldar players than war of the beat did to IF players.

They're fucked up initially, but just when they're about to tip past the razor's edge, turns out the Ynnead fragment is enough to bolster them and let them make a resurgence. Following the shitkicking they were taking, the roid boost it gives them have them go more all-out, joining in the big climactic battle to give them Chaos scrubs what-for

HA get fucked Eldar

Well, I don't know if they'll follow the AOS route but in tha- oh, hang on, almost forgot:
+++TRIGGER WARNING: AOS+++
...right, so in AOS, slaanesh was weakened by gorging on too many elf souls at once when the world ended, allowing tyrion to go and beat him up while he was tired and bloated. They could do something like that again.

>what the fuck do Eldar players do from here?
same as usual, but gain hatred (ulthwe)

Who plays Tyrion's role in 40K? Prince Yriel?

>Biel Tan
>Not also gaining hatred

So, Magnus rules came out and yet they never gave us a number on that ML...

No rules. Just stats and unit type.

It's 9, obviously.

FUCKING EXODITES? REALLY? FUCK YOU GW!!!

wait are the stats officially released?

>Exodites

Wait, really?

Oh fuck. I don't want to get back into 40k. I'll have to if it's really exodites.

pretty sure it's not 40k, m80

warhammer-community.com/2016/11/23/wrath-of-magnus-the-big-guy-himself/

Probably Aelves or Tzeentch Arcanites for AoS.

>But as a result of his (failed) plan the souls were drained straight to Slaanesh because whatever ritual Eldrad was trying to conduct went south due to Death Watch meddling. Every Craftworld is now barren and all the souls from their infinity circuits are gone

Is this confirmed? The only extracts I've ever seen from this just talk about the God failing. They don't say what happened to the infinity circuits. Was it stated earlier in the book that this would happen if they failed?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

>big guy

Wow i thought those stats were only rumored damn i need to read more Warhammer community.

They stated that this would happen if he Succeeded.

Might not have been permanent but definitely long enough to severely fuck over every craftworld.

4u

So fielding wraith units is non-canon now?

>the Lion is about to be defeated
>suddenly the Wolf shows up
>he punches Big Red in the back of the head
>while Big Red is in a daze the Lion and the Wolf gives him the beating of a thousand lifetimes
>Big Red is recked so hard that he turns into shards that is scattered all over the Warp
>the Lion and the Wolf makes peace with eachother
>Ahriman is blamed for the blunder invasion by the Thousand Wrongs sorcerers

>non-canon

Because who plays games from the 42nd Millenium?
I play Cadia, and their homeworld is apparently being bombed to crap at the moment.
But no, they're off fighting Eldar because.

>Eldrad fucked up
>Magnus fucked up
>Ahriman fucked up

Are psykers/sorcerers just complete morons in 40K?

It sure seems so. Even the Emperor who is the biggest psycher of them all fucked up.

>tfw I feel alone playing DE

>Magnus about to strike the winning blow.
>Ahriman stabs him in the back. Ascends.
>Tries out his new power. Gives everyone a grin, leaves
>Time to crack open that library again.

I'm here for you, brother. At least we can jink and shoot.

You aren't alone. I have a huge Dark Eldar army (though I don't play the game because no friends). Sometimes the general has Dark Eldar discussions that are pretty good, but recently it's about the new release of course.

Our faction is so cool and nobody will ever know/care

I can't really see the Lion fighting Magnus but that was a good one, my bet is that Magnus recks Fenris but can't deal the deathblow because all the other loyalists in the area so he Aku'ed his way out of the system with the sons leaving Fenris devastated.

>MFW Tau do the whole jink and shoot business better (markerlights)
Tau jetbikes when?

Confirmed straight from a reliable source:Malal is the next Loyalist Primarch

I also play Tau. Mini-Piranhas would be lit af, fampai.

Judging by the hand gripping the staff, that thing is either a demon or the new plastic canoness.

Welp, that sounds so freaking plausible that I think you just ruined the book for me. Ah, who cares I get to fanboy about a knightly Lion and a wolfy Viking. Let's just ignore the fact that I joined this hobby because of Ahriman and the Thousand Sons. Gotta get my fill of Mindbullets!

>people who draw power from the the realm of chaos+the litertal god of fucking people over
>surprised when their plans to save their species (institute order) and/or drive off the forces of chaos don't go as planned

From where is this?

What armies will get buffed/nerfed in 8e?
I can only hope salvation lies ahead for DE

it's time to see the light

>CRAWWWWWLIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN: the faction
>cool

Yeah. Space pirates are cool man

How can Cenobite Reavers that eat pain not be cool

>I don't know anything about the subject

I like these, though I once saw an image which had a drone on the front and back (facing front and back respectively) and the tau sitting on top with a built in rail rifle into the bike.

>Tau doesn't have psykers
>are basically mary sues because they can't fuck up
Wew

You aren't user and that's the worst part

>GW giving a shit about a xeno army

I just want a decent plastic Grotesque kit. The monopose models suck.

>eldar get nerfed because no one can be stronger than muh spessmen
>dark eldar get buffed to sell more models
>dark angels, blood angels, deathwatch, grey knights get buffed to make spessmen more appealing
>tau get a buff to match whatever big fluff jump they get
>admech get a buff to make their models sell better
random guessing more or less

Still have warp sword and a talisman that gives us 4+ dtw and 5+ invuln
Farsight is the Tau "Charge, I want to hit them with my sword!!"

Those are the Wargame Exclusive ones you're talking about. I liked those, too.

dark mechanicus? more like dinobot mechanicus

regular mechanicus makes better shit than you do

Flyrants will get nerfed into the ground.

SitW will continue to be useless, or removed altogether.

At the same time, synapse will be either made more restrictive, or give stricter penalties to any Tyranid units not in synapse. Also, synapse no longer gives fearless.

1-3 new kits will be introduced for gargantuan monstrous creatures. These guys will be the only redeeming part of the army, and will be the only thing that makes Tyranids halfway-competitive.

Because how else are they going to sell kits?

>GW giving a shit about a xeno army
Have you checked which faction gets bitched about being overpowered?
Fucking riptide spam/wraith spam and grav spam
only 1 race out of those 3 is not xeno

Crypt Fiends + extra Talos/Cronos bits. That's what I'm gonna do when I have some extra cash.

Tyranids are going to become a fucking OP nightmare, mark my words.

Explain to me how Dark Eldar are anything but bait for edgy teenagers, women, and people who shop at hot topic.

>CRAWWWWWLIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN: the faction
But we aren't night Lords user

I am slowly putting it together, man, but I'm technically a Deldar player!

Most of one SC is together pls help me get motivated

>Kinda havent been playing 40k for a year now, so when do you guys belive we will be seeing 8ed?

Haemotrope Reactors are hilarious.

>105 point Plasma Special Weapons Team is throwing out Rapid-Fire Blasts
>Rapid-Fire Blasts
>Rapid
>Fire

I know I've posted it a few times, but here's my WIP venom. I just got back from my local GW with a pot of Gauss Blaster Green. It is the same exact color as Hellion Green, but as an edge paint instead of dry paint.

Yeah, they are funny super decadent murderhobos.

deldar might get a buff in 8th

but probably not

Don't you live close to some kind of local scene?

I was the last of my friend group in uni to graduate, and the local nerd scene saved me from isolation duing my last semester (I sure aint going to the student pubs by myself).

Dude I legit got exactly the same thing as in that picture holy shit

I've heard Admech referred to as the Skaven of 40k.

Could someone please explain why?

>best eldar beating the shit out of he/she/it with his bare hands until it explodes like a pinata

FUND IT

I only hope they start nerfing left and right. Fucking tired of the power creep. Been going over my old White Dwarfs today, in 2004 a 1500pts army was very easily 1 HQ, 1 Fast Attack, 1 Elite, 1 Heavy, 2 Troop Squads. And perhaps 1 transport.

Get rid of all those rerollable saves, and remove invulns from half the people who have them. And cut down on the low AP. And FUCK D-strength.

I know your feeling user, I've been sitting on a warriors of the fang box for a year now. But tonight I change it. I'll assemble a marine, then a second one, and a third. At least that's my goal to do it slowly so my motivation comes back.

I suggest you do the same, pick a model you like above the others and assemble it, then paint it. Take it slowly and don't worry about the other models until you finish that first one. If you play games make it a goal to bring a new, fully paint unit every X amount of time. Or simply to show it to some friend/family member. if you have neither there's always /wip/ if you can take the criticism.

all of 40k is bait for undesirables of every kind

>I've heard Admech referred to as the Skaven of 40k.
They aren't

technology or something

terrible comparison though, so basically idiocy

How is it that Farsight Enclaves are allowed access to the juicier Tau empire gear? I keep running into people saying they can but in the Errata and the Enclave book I can't find anything that would seem to justify that.

Should I read the ciphas cain books in the order it says on mega or m'aime books then short stories?