Kingdom Death

What the actual fuck Poots. This had better be a placeholder image or a life sized statue.

This freaking game has to be the most overhyped topic here.

Just because of some naked chick minis and some wet nurse?

Better be worth the 500$ I'm gonna spend.

>just finished assembling my Pinup Warrior of the Sun
>already itching for another hit of this amazingly detailed plastic
I should probably hide my debit card from myself for a few days until the hype settles.

>Poorfag
>addicted to this game
Life is cruel

I think I speak for eveyone here.

Where are they pinups? I need to buy the pinup set. Reprint those butts Poots, pls.

Just gonna casually mention that there are chinaman recasts of a lot of stuff on aliexpress.
That's where I got my ammo slave

Chinaman recasts are noticeably smaller than the actual models though. I guess that works out if you are intending to use them for heroic scale tabletop games since they are just a little larger than most minis anyways.

Tabletop sim kdm group when

Never; I'm getting revved up to spend ludicrous amounts of money on the second kickstarter, despite not having played through any of the expansions I already have.

Those overhyped pinups have no impact on the game itself, you silly goober.

This scream vanity purchase. But somebody will do it. Just to show they can. And I'm perfectly fine with that, not jealous or anything.

How long the kickstarter will last? i don't have any money right now

your not the only one, get table top sim bro to ease the pain

I swear to god i better get an copy or i will keep posting....cuz thats all i can do

I just hope it won´t take ~5 years again...

I wasn't paying attention for like a solid year, and just realized that I haven't confirmed my extras from the kickstarter. I confirmed my address and paid like a week ago. Am I fucked, or am I still getting my minis? I have no idea how long this was waiting or even if anyone else has gotten extras yet.

.....he put a timer up...like i dont have enough anxiety as it is about not having enough money to buy it before it sells out

Everyone has gotten everything already, so odds are you're properly fucked.

Even if it does (it won't), but even if it does it'll be worth it.
Don't forget that this is primarily to fund a reprint of the game itself.

The molds and art all exist, in theory it shouldn't take more than a couple of months after the money goes to Adam's bank account and he can place the relevant orders.
Any stretch goals that call for new expansions with new models / molds and art can certainly take a while to produce, but the primary deliverable of the KS should be fairly quick.

It was just two years and some.
And yes, it will take about the same again.

So what, am I the only one that doesn't give a damn about model quality and just likes the look of the actual game?

I'd gladly play this with proxies made from coins and dice and dried snot.

Email customer support about it. It may take some time due to the black friday and all, but they'll help you far better than us saying "yer fucked lol" will.

I'm sure for those buying a reprint of the core game that they might have the option to either get it in a first wave or to delay their shipment with their other ordered content.

I'd guess that core-games will be ready to ship out to customers in less than 6 months, since all the tooling is already produced.

You're not the only one, but by and large are a minority. You can play the game online with friends in Tabletop Simulator for $5-$25 a person, depending on the sale. (and you can also play plenty of other games as well)

>with friends
I see my problem.

Tabletop sim version looks pretty damn nice these days. With a handful more survivor models the core version would be perfect.

All expansion models might be a bit much to ask but if it ever happens, it's gonna be amazing. Hopefully Poots will talk about any proper PC version during this kickstarter.

It's a solid solo game too.

time to start putting bets

how long do you wager it'll take him to get funded this time? I'm putting myself down at 5 hours.

Didn't they release a version at one point that was sans minis?

>1.5

what does it mean

ruleset update. Currently the game is at 1.31, 1.4 is available through downloads (at least, partially), I'm assuming the KS version this time will be 1.5

Wow that actually looks great, havent seen the tts version since the mod first came out.

2 hours at most.

It depends on what he'll ask for, but if it's under a million I imagine it'll be pretty much instant.
3 hours or less.

so how do you install tabletop sim and KDM mod? any torrents or something ?

You buy tabletop sim, go to workshop, search for KDM core and expansions mod

No idea how you'd do that with a pirated copy.

I got drunk and bought that chick hiding behind a broken wall with dagger and lantern. I literally had no recollection of it occuring then got a delivery one day with the mini. Im never going to play the game because its damn expensive and its content is creepy. The mini is cool, im glad i didnt buy anything overtly weird.

No and he don't plan on doing that.

As someone who used to work with pirated versions of TTS, let me just advise you to spend the $5-10 that it might be on sale for tomorrow or otherwise to buy it, because it can be a huge pain in the ass to get working and install modules for.

What part creeps you out, the human-based horror design of the setting, or the curvatious pin-up models that are otherwise not part of the game?

Its almost time boys.

New thread is up for Black Friday.

Yep, staying up specifically to get first crack at the KS goodies; though the Simpsons marathon is practically worth staying up for by itself.

Holy shit I didn't even see these. What else got sold out that fast?

LMAO FUNDED IN 3 MINUTES

jesus fuck my estimate got rekt
probably three million before 5 hours

And it looks like its gonna beat the old record. Real fast.

To be fair 10k is far, far, far, far lower than it really should've been for this project; 100k would've been much more realistic (though we are also almost ready to hit that one too).

Those were from last year

Well there goes 300 bucks down the drain. I wish I could use PayPal so I could use bill me later as it makes big purchases not feel so bad.

Now its just shy 1 million.

Goddamnit Poots. You better update the stretch goals fast.

It looks like he has the stretch goals fairly planned out this time, though by the end of the night they'll all be gone already.

well the initial goals for 1.5 are already smashed

You mean they are already gone. Poots better not sleep and then make the next stretch goal be whatever the current pledges are at like he did with the last kickstarter when it spiked on the last night.

So will the gamblers chest be worth it? Considering I could get the base game for 200.

you can't even get the discounted version anymore, so just grab the 200 while you can (only 150 left) and update afterwords if you really care

I actually didn't notice the 200 version and got the $300 version. Was just wondering.

Will probably stay at 300 as I don't want to kick myself over missing/paying more for the gamblers chest.

NOOO I MISSED THE PINUP SET MOTHERFUCKERSS

It was never part of this year's

Hell yes. Sniped one of the last twenty $200 slots.

...time to figure out if my friends are seriously interested in KDM and not just fronting.