Male human fighter

>male human fighter

>anime girl

Can be a lot of different things. There's a great deal of variation there.

> FUCKING WHITE MALE.SJW

Fuck you my human fighter is a female.

>Female Elven Wizard

there is nothing inherently wrong with
>male
half any given population
>human
a common alternative to elf or dwarf
>fighter
a simple class, great for beginners

Gender, race, and class doesn't define a character.

>female drow ranger

>Female elven mage

>Female anime grill

>not wanting to be manly Musclewizard

cuckfag detected. Enjoy your slut /trash/ waofu getting ORKED

>Sexed biological entity

I used to love the stereotypical male human fighter archetype since I was a kid, and spend YEARS trying different races and classes I didn't care about because of this meme. Then I realized male human fighter is the one I like the most.
It's simple, straightforward, and I don't have to make excuses to why my character is more interesting than others. If you can roleplay, roleplay what you want.

Amen, senpai.

>not wanting to be a generic starting character
>not wanting to earn that special place through hard work and skill/luck
>not wanting to BECOME the hero, rather than it being spoonfed to you

I bet you start out just like the other sparkling snowflakefags
I hope you get cucked.

>human
>alternative to elf or dwarf

>Homosexual Original Poster

Daily mention that the male human fighter meme is mostly a reminder that any sort of character can be fun to play, including the options widely decried as bland or ordinary. And that PCs are primarily made interesting and unique by their characterization and players' skill, not by their appearance or special powers. It is by no means an assertion that human male fighters are necessarily better than others.

Also it's partly a celebration of the immense diversity possible among characters whose game statistics are very similar or identical. That is to say, there are countless possible variants that can be unlocked by roleplay rather than picking character options out of a rule-book.

Just as I could write a dozen human male fighters that are distinct and interesting, it's possible to do the same with other combinations, like female orc hackers, or trans halfling wizards. The possibilities really are endless.

Being a human makes you actually develop a personality for your character. 99% of non-human characters are just stereotypes. The grumbling dwarf, haughty elf, et cetera.

Though I'll take stereotypical elves, halflings etc over all the stupid shit you kids want to play these days, like tieflings, minotaur half-ghosts, etc.

>male human shitposter

>trans halfling wizards
So it was a bait post all along?

What do you have against halflings?

>the least special snowflake option
>not the best starting point for a true patrician character to be developed from

>eye eye eye

fpbp

>half-fiend half-celestial half-fey half-dragon half-vampire half-succubus kitsune dhampir ninja shinobi swordlord bladelord blademaster edgelord edgemaster

And this is why I don't play Pathfinder anymore.

I jerked off to that once and felt awful for the rest of the day.

>half-fiend half-celestial half-fey half-dragon half-vampire half-succubus
>Tfw I play a character who actually makes claims like this in character
>They are a 100% human compulsive lair

Yeah. Male Human Fighter. He's white And voted Trump because he wanted his job back. Now GTFO.

>Paladin.

>Male Human Paladin

Elf druid.

Actually, the meme, like most is just telling people, that they're wrong for playing other races/classes. It's the assumption, that if you don't want to play human male fighter, you're a snowflake shitter/unimaginative, instead of it just being a choice.

Examples in...

Yeah, some people want to play classes/races that're different. Maybe they CAN'T build a personality, maybe they just don't want to. Out of all things Veeky Forums talks about, you'd think this discussion would be labeled what people are trying to make it, covering it in fancy words.

Badwrongfun.

>male human monk

>posting same skub
I wouldn't object to creating new bait, but repeated use of old skub is what's killing Veeky Forums
WE NEED TO MAKE BAITPOSTING GREAT AGAIN

no idea what these runes mean so I removed themto use the pic later

>My character is a human, Reginald Obermarle, son of the noble house of the same name. He carries his family's symbol and seeks to spread his deeds far and wide to earn prestige, wealth, and influence before settling down when his turn at the family's head arrives. He carries a finely forged greataxe with his family's crest into battle, and while he may bicker and moan a bit to those allies he grows comfortable with, he will firmly lay his life down on the line if his noblesse oblige is called upon.
>Oh, and he's a fighter.

>>male human fighter

Human
Fighter
1st
2nd
3rd

Fills the hand.

>lizardman lizardman lizardman