Can you make an income daily doing arbitrage shit?

Can you make an income daily doing arbitrage shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hGhUzRGK
npmjs.com/package/gdax
pastebin.com/tpQpQbuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'd probably spend more on transaction fees than you'd profit

cen ya mek na i buhhhh in com dawyh don abatgag shet he mbaahh

You can make profit from arbitrage, but the fluctuation in price of the currencies is so great that any profit you make is wiped out by the rapidly changing market valuations.

what if you use coins and exchanges that transfer fast

Yeah, if you have enough starting capital.
If you park one mil on a few exchanges each, you could make a decent profit. The fiat pairs on the top coins offer the best arbitrage obviously.

You can do instant arbitrage by having pots of accounts on both sides, but most arbitrage trades make 0.5%-3%. Given that your portfolio will swing 5% on the day and you won't blink, the gains you make will just be insignificant as the markets so volatile

the problem is with the delays between sending between binance (currently valuing eth at $666) and coinbase (currently valuing eth at $710), by the time you get money from binance to coinbase the price on coinbase might have changed that you're screwed and just lost money from fees.

Even so, the gains are known and more assured to happen than TA perhaps

Arbitrage is for retards who don't know how to back the right coin. They are rewarded for this with shit tier returns and a lot of painstaking effort.
t. Chad fundamentalist investor

I've build arbitrage bots, they work well in acquiring coins through the market inefficiencis. They don't return anywhere close to what you think because of the market volatility. But if you think doing it manually creates a better opportunity for you... good luck

What kind of returns are you getting? Let's say on a daily basis?

Does every coin move requires a fee?
>moving coins in between exchangers
>trading one coin to another
?

exchanges have trading fees

and sending coins to another exchange will incur the transaction fees for the coin itself

...so I should only transfer if there is a good chance to make it up from profits?
Doesn't sound nice since I am in with a tiny amount.

arbitrage is retarded, just dump into a coin and hold. hope you make the right pick.

I got in today, earned literally $3.50 so far.

keep it up my man

I fucked around with LTC, ETH and BTC and made money doing this today, but I had to sell my LINK to do this, and while I was doing this, LINK decided to go up. So when I was ready to go back in LINK after being incredibly home sick, I was only able to buy back in with pretty much the exact same amount of LINK. It was 18% higher than the price I sold it at though.

Yea, I make a few hundred a day by doing
BTCUSD
LTCBTC
LTCUSD
about $100 gross per cycle off $1000usd. And fees are about $9. $91 profit

>tfw scared to put in real money

Mind you, i wrote a script to notify me when the trade opening arrives

what exchanges?

The two main annoying things about it are the withdraw limit on GDAX and the fear that I might piss them off, and the even worse part, I heard when you do over $20k in transactions or something, they have to report your earnings to the worthless IRS pigs. Fuck that, that's a headache. I'm trying to make money, I don't want to worry about some IRS niggers bothering me because GDAX is reporting some crazy dollar amount of transactions for the year.

Do the opportunities exist every day or only during special occasions like right now with LTC going up a lot?

GDAX via the API. I never use the front ends. Arbitrage windows last about 1-2 minutes. You need a fast script and api access.

It depends on LTC and BTC movement. I see about 2-3 arbitrage opportunities every few hours.

thank you for the seldom seen helpful information

Yea, if any of you guys ever wanted to get into coding. Go for it. Hobby project or whatever that will nake you cash.

Use the APIs!!!!

I currently make about 50 - 200 a day doing it. Looking at getting someone to wrote a script so I don't have to sit there all day. I'm so happy no one in has mentioned how I am doing this

Ill post a bit of my script from my other comp, one sec

serious, you just arbi on gdax itself and don send to another exchange? thats great

from my other comp.

this will expire in 1 hour.

You're welcome

pastebin.com/hGhUzRGK

yea, theres enough opportunity in GDAX alone.

screen shot:

now keep in mind 'trading-interface.js' is a wrapper i specifically wrote for gdax, however you can substitute any exchange you use and you'll just need to map the function to the API call from the client library... and you're off.

Have you tried this with other coins?

I feel like there are many arbitrage opportunities but have not yet done the math.

Thanks

Post trading-interface.js

yea, i am writing a wrapper for binance.
its a work in progress, but eventually i'll post the repo when i'm happy.

You can replace the chains in the code, provided you can get a data feed.

I use GDAX because their websocket price stream is FAST, and I can detect those price variances before they hit the GDAX gui for the masses.

do you run it on a vpn located close to them, or at home?

trading-interface.js is just a wrapper that maps to the GDAX npm library.
npmjs.com/package/gdax

i have a digital ocean droplet based out of san francisco.

dope. digital ocean is nice.

here ya go:
pastebin.com/tpQpQbuA

just a wrapper for the GDAX lib.

appreciate any donations (BTC) for the WIP:
1FyPju5779Mp4ZNyCmjksuS31jzuanau74

Very interested in this.

This, made $400 profit today arbitrage, but now it's only $60.

i move a triangle, always start and finish with fiat.

how do you run your script? how do you get access to gdax api? I am noob.

I'm just worried about the whole tax on crypto -> USD transfer each time. I don't want something in the mail later down the road saying I owe however much from constant conversion every day.

what's your email user?

DM me on twitter. @GADequity

you have DM's turned off.

One sec, my bad

your best bet is to find a friend of yours that is a developer. there's a bit of technical knowledge debt there if you want to jump in.

OR - go on Upwork.com and hire a russian or bulgarian to make one for you.

I'm a very fast learner. I understand the concepts, just need to see things being done in practice and I'll catch on very quick.