CYOA

Final thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/15nh2o8qT1atMyxcN5T_85A6QCVIoVWQVv9MpIvB2C9I/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too late mate .

>Final thread
I've been waiting for this for a long time. The end, and freedom, is in sight.

Is it? I mean, the previous thread was the final thread, but you're still here.

Whatever happened to all of the good CYOA?

You didn't repost them enough, so now they're gone.

You stopped making them :'(

truer than it needs to be.

no such thing

What is good by your definition, user?

Post examples.

Well if we're lucky, Italics will save us soon!
But he'll take us from the Age of Comfy to the Age of Everything nice is on fire…

True CYOAs are an art

Stardust, Space Opera, Traveller, Domain, Titanlands to a lesser extent. etc

Well I gave Domain Master an update quite recently. And, Traveller is often updated? I can't really do much about the others, but I haven't been that into them, other than the ship building part of Stardust.

priest

Did domain master get an update? when was that?

About 2 months ago.

docs.google.com/document/d/15nh2o8qT1atMyxcN5T_85A6QCVIoVWQVv9MpIvB2C9I/edit?usp=sharing

I coded a minor CYOA. You'll need ccd0's 4chanX to play it.

shit, i'll check that out when i can

What is this even

user pls

Did anything happen with the idea of making a new rp out of Magical Realm?

RISE, GREAT AUTHORS OF THREADS LONG 404'D
TELL US OF THE PROGRESS OF THE CYOAS YOU FORGE IN SECRET
GIVE THIS THREAD A SPARK OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL BEFORE WE FADE OFF INTO ETHER OF THE TUBES

Tell me about yours, user.

Yes, user. It was already finished the day after some dude thought about making it.

just some shitty domain master remake which im scrapping.

not enough substance behind the idea really

I see. Well I often write down new ideas but usually don't get it into a coherent enough shape to do anything with it. Either that or I actually finish the idea but it seems too mediocre to bother actually making into a CYOA, like this for example from a week ago.

Wait, shit, I was gonna screenshot it but I realized it's like five pages of txt in 1920x1080

I wish you were a girl. You'd make a great slut.

Oh but user I would've loved to see it. What made you want to do a remake and what would you have added/changed?

>tfw 29 pages of text related to a project that i'm not even sure that i'll ever end up releasing

Guess that this is my never-ending project, not that I really mind considering that I actually like writing this stuff.

Sometimes it's easier to just write a short novel and be happy with the tens of thousands of views as they roll in over the months

>Affinity
Earth/Gaia
>Size Class
Petite
>Race
Bestial
>Boss Perks
Vitality Prowess, Physical Prowess, Agility Prowess, Magical Prowess, Perception Prowess, Personal Guards, Empowerment (Gaia) Final Form (Average size)
>Minions
Personal Guard: Champion, Archmage, Archmage, Hunter
Lieutenants: Warlord, Oracle
Perks: Empowerment (Inferno, Storm, Mystic, Dark), Appearance, Upgrade, Training, Specialty (Speed), Native, Evolution, Devotion, Talented (Cooking), Diverse (Human, Average Size)
>Realm Perks
Hidden, Unknown, Restoration

Come those who seek the hidden paths and wish to test their might, for ours is a realm devoted to the intense refinement of a handful of individuals who welcome your personal challenges. My champion is a warrior of intense flame who crushes his foes beneath his talons. My archmages command the power of the storm and mind without equal. The hunter who waits in the shadows, his piercing eyes sparkle like gems in anticipation. The oracle, she commands the grace of the forest and will command time itself. Finally myself, can you withstand a confrontation with my full powers? Come join us, train with us under the careful eye of our masterful warlord.

Do you dare enter the tall grass?

Mimic, 7+ or bust.

Nice filename by the way.

>final thread
N-no more cyoa?

Nope. Enjoy it while you can.

>GaBan
>ilya
>yogurtingeyes
Sburb. Fuck you guys.

Is there a rule against it? Or have people just given up on it?

Always loved this one, it hits all of the right buttons for me in terms of escapism fantasy.

>always
It's practically brand new in the context of these threads

What's preventing me gaming the entire system by picking longcat, and keeping the abilities I choose to bestow on myself, the items I found, or the places I've materialized? There's nothing about any of that going away once the year is up, only that the adventure would end.

Getting cool gear and committing crimes you're never tried for is half the point of adventures, though. Why would it leave?

I'm working on one called "Heart Song". Its got small magics, spirits, a dude named Horatio the Rat Prince and a motor bike named the Chrome Stallion. It's going to be great

>I want to jam my fat cock into SDA's tiny smug mouth

Real talk, why is CYOA over?

Because you stopped making OC. You doomed us. We'll slowly starve to death.

Is it too late to be saved?

/cyoa g/ is like Dark Souls. You can make OC, but it's futile. It only prolongs starvation. The noble thing would be a mercy killing.

Cycles, user, cycles.

It was a joke in that thread that there wouldn't be any more CYOA threads, hence the thread-link being labeled "final thread" as opposed to "last" or "previous".

Then let it end now and we shall embrace the coming age.

No. We will parry it away.

I hate to repost something I made, but I've never seen it reposted by someone else and you guys look to be hungry right now, hope you don't mind my weird food.

Oh shit, I love this one.

Thief!

I don't get turning a videogame into a cyoa. You can just play the game.

Ordion, did you ever finish that big re-do of Hell Invasion?

>I don't get turning a videogame into a cyoa. You can just play the game.
There's lots of video games CYOAs though, I thought I'd make one for a game genre that lacks it.

>Ordion, did you ever finish that big re-do of Hell Invasion?
Which one were you talking about, the 6 page or 2 page one?

Uh, the six page one. The one with the commander Shephard archetype?

Oh that one.

I'm probably gonna put that one on the shelf for a while as it didn't seem very well received. I'm finishing up Adventures in the Orient, then I'm going to make a grimdark fantasy CYOA somewhat like Berserk where you get to play as an Apostle, and then I'll probably redo Hell Invasion with the Shepard archetype.

Nice. I was excited for it, but Adventures in the Orient also sounds fun. What's an ETA?

Permanency/Shapeshift Others seems a little poorly designed in shapeshifting. They don't do anything on thier own so you really, really have to monofocus shapeshifting to do anything with them. All the other options from the various things are useful even if they are the solo one you take.

Before 2017.

Or the other groups are poorly designed because they don't have any support choices.

Anyone got the interactive one of this?

I'd hardly call myself a great author, but I did feature in some of those creator-waifu charts a long, long time ago.
In any case, here's something I've been fiddling with. It's probably not going to be finished.

online version doesnt seem to work anymore but I have it saved on my hdd

backup I made:
www filedropper com/interactivemagicalrealmcyoa_1

(I removed dots)

>SKILLS
Take all of the courses for 7 points, and 45% survival rating.

>SITE
'The Seed' for 6 points (total now 13) and another 45% survival (total now 90%)

Since I now only have 1 point left I'll skip directly to-
>COMPLICATIONS
'I Do' - not much of a sacrifice since I'll likely only be able to afford 1 colonist anyway.

&

'This Feels Wrong' - I am now a (hopefully pretty) girl in her mid-twenties.

This leaves me with 3 points to spend on-
>COLONISTS
Remember: which ever one I choose will be gender-bent because of 'This Feels Wrong':
I'm thinking either Naomi (to take advantage of the +5% biology bonus from 'The Seed') or Mizuko (for optimised /ss/ potential).

Either way, my colony's survival rating is now a healthy 105%.

Unfortunately, even if I don't hit menopause 'till my late 50s, and squeeze out sets of twins & triplets every 9 months like clockwork from the moment I set foot on Mars to then, I still won't have birthed anywhere near a viable, long-term breeding population.

Oh well.

Remember, the guy (whoever it is) has randomized genetics. In an emergency, he could end up fucking whatever female kids he has, and they'd be completely genetically random too. All he really needs to do is make a sperm bank and get a turkey baster for use as needed, though, if he doesn't have the stomach for incest.

(Samefag)

Magical realm answer:-

>SKILLS
Sexual (obviously). Points spent =1

>SITE
The Ship (now I have a sex-bot & the female pilot hanging around). Points spent = 2

>COLONISTS
Ayano (delicious trap). Points spent = 3
Jin-hee (bi-sexual). Points spent = 4
Brooks (doesn't specify bi-sexual, but she's pretty butch, so I bet she's at least a bit lesbian). Points spent = 6
Ming (shy, closet, bi). Points spent = 8
Keira (fiery, ginger, bi). Points spent = 10
Shalaka (kinky bi). Points spent = 15

A 1 point overspend quickly rectified with a trip to-
>COMPLICATIONS
'This Feels Wrong' Ayano can have the magic sperm, leaving me as a young woman on a colony full of hot, bi-sexual women with nothing to do but fugg.

'Did You See That?' For added excitement, and an additional work-bot.

>SURVIVAL RATING
Nothing from the sex-training.
10% from 'The Ship'.
Ayano contributes nothing except the only working set of male genitals.
5% from Jin-hee.
5% from Brooks.
10% from Ming.
10% from Keira.
20% from Shalaka.
10% from work-bot.

Total: 70%

Maybe if we can pry ourselves away from all the lesbian orgies long enough to do some actual work we'll be okay?

race arachne
personality affection, love, lust, lewdness, loyalty, grace, nerdiness, smugness, intrest in nerd $#!¥, submissive, dominant, asthetics, assertiveness, clingyness, demeanor, disposition, eloquence, fellowship, fortitude, fitness, kindness, protectiveness, romanticness, smile protection potential, snarkiness, style, temper and work ethic

major stats
agility 1
charisma 4
constitution 2
dexterity 5
perception 3
strength 6
willpower 5
wisdom 1
intelligence 4
endurance 4
luck 4

skills artistic prowess, cleaning, computer skill, cuddle ability, culinary aptitude, housework, martial prowess, musical skill, tech affinity, vidya skills and wife skills

appearance/physical
age 30
aphrodisiac vulnerability 73%
bust size D cup
butt size 5 feet long and wide
curviness 97%
fertility 100%
flexability 63%
hair length 2 feet long
height 4 feet tall
hips 8 feet long and wide
lip fullness 38%
looks 89%
magical resistance 82%
muscles 82%
pheromone vulnrability 43%
power 51%
sensitivity 95%
smell 23%
speed 1 MPH
stamina 31%
strength 45%
thigh thickness 66%
toughness 17%
waist 1 foot wide
weight 761 lbs
Hair color white

other
pocket dimension lavishness 1%
wealth 97%
dominion 55%

www.deviantart.com/art/Come-into-my-parlor-said-the-spider-to-the-fly-575133151

I just realised that half of them and specifically good cheap ones who can up the body count like Meimei, Kanae and Jin-Hee are Asian which mean the future population will be heavily Asian. It ain't easy to make good White team.

Rollin mimic!

I DO
Do you copy
You're here forever

medical 10%
seed 55%
Rei 90%
2robots 110%

Aka Fuck you Rei

Most of earths population is heavily Asian too though.

Since the other thread turned to shit I'm migrating over here.

>it's a "reeee where is Traveller" episode of /cyoag/

I enjoy the suffering of traveler fags too.

It's not that heavy.

also where is the Order CYOA?

>literally 54% of humans are Asian
>not that heavily

Who?

user, half of those are indians.