twitter.com/AnonBabble

You play a video game instead?

>cole phelps will never inquist

youtube.com/watch?v=2rNV61Rpo-0

This is how I Delta Green

> Suspect is jewish
> Protagonist threatens him with a gas chamber
2011 was a really different time.

Doubting everything and fucking up your life and lives of your loved ones beyond measures on grand scale?

Cole literally did nothing wrong.

didn't he cheat on his wife ?

Yup

She was a screeching harpy and had 10 seconds of screen time in the entire game. Face it, you would cheat on her too.

I love coh but why does he make them wear cat ear helms and hats when they don't actually have cat ears???

>why does he make them wear cat ear helms and hats when they don't actually have cat ears???
Why would you ever question cat ears?

it was better then

Yes, but the "plot" of the story dealt with him trying to stop corruption he'd been exposed to by rising up the ranks.

And I don't remember but the woman might have been sent to deliberately seduce him so they'd have dirt to discredit him with.

Either way, it's a different thing for a man to cheat than a woman, not saying he didn't do wrong by doing it though.

>it's a different thing for a man to cheat than a woman

YOU LIKE TOUCHING BOYS YOU SICK FUCK

Generally yes it's a very different thing. Part of it is biological, or egotistical. For a guy to bang outside of wedlock it's a toss up between "I don't get enough sex" or "I'm just a scumbag" or "I can't handle my wife and makes me feel like a person."

When women fuck over their husbands it's almost always done for selfish reasons. In my mother's case, my dad was actually an abusive alcoholic shitbag who would have been better off drinking himself to death rather than cleaning up. I eventually sided with her saying she did nothing wrong.

How are none of the reasons you just described selfish?

This is how I Paladin.

This is how I Shadowrun

This is how I Sorcerer and Warlock

Kek

Quality post

Trapped in the most Uncanny of Uncanny Valleys? Feels about right.