Get In

0x mooning
District0x still low

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.district0x.io/the-district0x-network-in-a-nutshell-864a391e0b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop lumping DNT with glorious 0x.

It has nothing to do with 0x and, DNT is an overly ambitious dead shit coin with no team.

woah crazy moon guys!

dnt is a fucking shitcoin and has no place in the future. It almost seems like a joke how fucking retarded it is.

been holding 0x for a loooooong time, waiting for fiat deposit (today) to pick up more, and it moons. happy either way. think it will dip significantly?

Should I dump my DNT bags? Been holding for a few months.

I hold no DNT because it's in hibernation and I like gains, but you're both dead wrong and will be singing a very different tune come 2018. It's actually one of the most promising coins on the market.

>no team
Ex-coinbase are the team.

> overly ambitious dead shit coin
They have ethlance.com, namebazaar.io, and are working on a wordpress style tool for businesses on their district network.
Other coins are vaporware with just a whitepaper.

I see it mooning like it did on debut.

>Scales to BTC after it lifts off to 17 from 4k when 0x was released.

I found the brainlet.

>It almost seems like a joke how fucking retarded it is.
Everyone says that after a coin crash. Then your'e kicking yourself for not buying low. That's what the whales do. Only newfags like you buy at the top.

DNT solves no problem or really adds any value to anything. It could simply not exist and nothing would change. No one would say "oh shit no we have no way to solve the distr0x problem!" nobody needs what they're trying to offer. I would love to be wrong, but there are so many more promising coins than this.

Been holding zrx since ICO, never sold at the top because of ED.

please help will this dip or not, i'm feeling the fomo

This can actually be at the bottom at the valley if you look at the complete chart. But I guess it will dip 20 percent again as always.

0x has a ways to go. I would get in.

i'll go half now, half later

You posted this exact graph in the other 0x thread with literally the exact same comment, word for word. Please continue provide this insightful commentary user, you’re smart and cool and everyone really values your input.

We are all desperate bagholders...

I carry the bags from 5000.

Wise. The last breakout didn’t last bc there was an alt slaughter that weekend. If that happens again it’ll probably revisit .22 briefly. But it’s clearly awoken from its months-long slumber now, so start building your stack.

Just dropped $500 in D0X. saw it was low as fuck and probably ripe for a moon mission.

>DNT solves no problem or really adds any value to anything.
This post explains its value.
blog.district0x.io/the-district0x-network-in-a-nutshell-864a391e0b4

Basically DNT will create a WordPress of dApps, where anyone can launch a dApp district easily like using Wordpress to launch a site. Then there will be modules you can add to your dApp, similar to adding WordPress plugins to your site.

ethlance.com and amebazaar.io are both sites completely run on ethereum smart contracts made by DNT. Businesses could run sites similar to that.

DNT will also have an Aragon option that lets you distribute dividends, give voting rights and do other stakeholder things in the district. A district could launch its own mini ICO, raise capital, and then distribute voting rights, easier than launching an ICO on Ethereum.