LOL @ noLINKies

>tfw hold LINK and REQ

2 posts by this ID

It amazes me how many people see this everyday, don't research a single thing and completely disregard this as a shitcoin. I cap every post I can that shits on LINK, to repost next year. It's going to be hilarious.

Are fudders are just link holders who want more cheap link. Price will explode anyway when sergey can tell more about partnerships.

FUD FUD AND MORE FUD

You’re right it’s technically not a shitcoin, it’s a shitty ERC20 token.

True. We already have the docusign partnership confirmed but nobody outside a few people on Veeky Forums knows about it. Link is going to be the biggest moon in history.

source

LINK is single handedly responsible for increasing my grip strength. My hands are strong and my body is ready.

You're gonna need a blu-ray disc or several just to hold all the reaction pictures and screencaps of people saying link is shit.

In one of the previous interviews with Sergey he accidentally said they're working with DocuSign. Now we get this co-presentation announced.

I predict next year will be crypto bear year because all coins are overpumped. So LINK will not moon in 2018.

I predict the earliest LINK moon is 2019.

> shitty ERC20 token
Do you even know what that standard means?

>he does not own shares in SmartContracts.com

is the LINK token a share in the company?

How much do I need to run a decent node for decent passive gains?

You can join a poolnode and receive gains equal to your share, but linkpools use shared toiletz so you know, whatever

I'm screencapping everything too user. The collage of screencaps will be so hilarious. The moon mission is right in front of their faces.

cheers thanks user

screen cap this
When OMG is $120+ and Link is $0.10 next year I want to be included. Those people will never understand what it is to invest in LInk, we don't want money, we don't want riches or wealth, we want FREE RENT, and the quickest way to Free Rent is burning all of your money in a pile, and being homeless... the second quickest way is buying all the LINK you can afford, or can't afford.

Personally I will be joining ch4npool, the iron hand pool with all my niggaz from Veeky Forums

rite guise? we make the ch4npool and name it ch4npool?

ch4npool - the logo will be a spaceship looking like a cross between a toilet seat and the number 4

...ch4npool...

I hope there gonna be a LINK threshold to run a node.
That would make the price soar

It won't. It's fucking OGRE. Sergey has AIDS and is too busy blowing the 32 million on his money belly and losing his virginity in Sri Lanka. Rory is just the cuck in charge of wrangling the other cucks who got cucked by Sergey. Steve claims to be learning GO to rewrite the Chainlink code, but last I heard he was a complete mess due to an STD scare as a consequence from using the gay hookup app, Grindr.

All that's left is for the exit scam to be revealed and the house of cards to come tumbling down. Exit all LINK markets. Market sell all LINK tokens ASAP.

Do you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

We'll buy when the time is right, enjoy your bags.

Did you get the one of the user saying he would eat dog shit on Web cam if link hits $5 next year. I lost it and can't find the screenshot I did