Tell why are you not all in with Monero?

Tell why are you not all in with Monero?

Other urls found in this thread:

getmonero.org/downloads/
getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/remote_node_gui.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because its not on coinbase, duh.

It will soon bee

Because some coins make more profit at times?

because I'm too gay and lazy to use the monero wallet.

Because I'm not a pleb who goes all-in on one position.

I have some XMR in my portfolio and I'd buy more if it dips with the gains from the other parts of my portfolio.

But I am

I'm 65% ETH 35% XMR

60% in. Hodling for life

Same. Have an optimistic buyorder at sixteen.

because some of us have morals and won't support a coin that obviously will be a major asset for organized crimes and terrorism.

Because I decided to all-in on IOTA for $1000 at $4.50 instead. I'm going to find every single fucking IOTA shill and murder them.

>won't support organized crime
Do you pay your taxes?

you went all in on a coin that doesnt work.

if this isn't a sign of the top of bubble then i don't know what is.

Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne

Because I don't go all-in on anything but btc. Still holding some monero tho

right, because not wanting all of my transactions and balances to be visible to literally anyone makes me immoral

? you seriously think that governments are organized crime? this is how twisted xmr's holders' morals are.

say what you want to say, but you know that it will be primarily used by criminals. you are profiting from this fact. just don't pretend that you're moral person by doing this.

I'm guessing you only barter for materials and services? You making pottery or some shit at commune?

Gold, platinum, all forms of cash, maple syrup, cheese, humans, what isn't an asset for organized crime?
gtfo

But what if i told you that the governments secretly funds these criminals with the money they get from your taxes :o

So why would I buy now instead of the time it comes on coinbase?
Id rather not risk the heaviest bags of my life.
As long as im day 1 buyer of the new coin im on the way to lamboland mister shilling

now this is high-level self awareness. admitting is the first step

>kills thousands of people every year
>not organized crime
Yeah, stay on your fake highhorse dipshit.

this, i cashed out 100% of my fiat into alts because of the USD's contribution to the war of drugs

You're a special kind of retard. You belong here.

don't know why

That will only be a subsection, privacy of transactions sure is scary huh user?

3k in 2018.

Because I know LINK exists.

I'm surprised Niggas still sleepin on Monero

because cloak is better

the only thing missing is some weed :)

What is Montero? I never heard of it honestly... is that a money laundering scheme? Isn’t that something that the government frowns upon? I only hold the US Dollar in my pocket. I might into Bitcoin thing that my son mentioned to me, but only if the IRS and SEC have placed the proper regulations on it... Montenegro would never be something I would want to participate in as a law abiding tax payer

>Government wants $$$ to send to Israel
>Sorry mr. government, I only posses buttcoins

Guys can I send the maximum amount in my wallet? What happens with fees? Will it just send the maximum amount but a tiny bit taken out?

bimp

Pretty easy to spot the people who grew up without a real dad and afraid of the world

Coinbase casual here

what is the best exchange to move to in order to have access to coins like XMR?

I'm thinking Poloniex but I've heard of horror stories

And isn't Bittrex just for chinks?

Binance my child

kraken

been all in

But monero at binance is fucking overpriced compared to the other exchanges

HODL! or at least wait, it will go back to $5

Guys I have like 400 BTC in spare change. Should I get one XMR? I'm a newfag but I can see XMR getting more growth next year than BTC, which is already at nearly 300 billion market cap. Monero is not even at 5 and I think it is solid and has more potential.

Also wallet recomendations for a newfag?

Does no one seriously know the answer to this? Is it safe to send the max amount in my wallet using mymonero's wallet?

$400 in BTC*, not 400 BTC lol

mymoero sucks. you cant send max amount.

Get the real deal wallet getmonero.org/downloads/

then use a remote node
getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/remote_node_gui.html

I feel sorry for you.
Tech currently not working. Creates half-true myths. IoT not even close to real-world full scale deployment. Good luck you will need it

Plus it's overbought

In the desktop wallet, this is called sweeping and can be done with a command. Don't know if MyMonero has this.
Fee depends on number of inputs(transactions sent to you)

Because BTC is still outdoing Monero most of the time

>it's okay when the government does it
Fiatcuck boomers are way too twisted

My pc is too shit to mine and I am poor so I can't even buy it. I will get about 0.5 in three month with my mining speed

because I'm not a pedo

Bcause I’m 51.9%

Search Monero on Coinbase support

Just put 3BTC in IOTA toughts?

Nope. Chuck tesla

Coinbase isn't going to list a drug coin thats best purpose is breaking the law.

That said I bought 8 a few days ago because it's a drug coin thats best purpose is breaking the law and it will moon for that reason alone.

Shitcoin bleeds out until it hits $3, bad investment

Waiting for a dip

There will always be demand for drugs

Literally THE safest investment

>tfw profiting off drug trade more than the drug dealers

and ppl laugh at my morality argument. at least be self aware xmr holders.

Faggot you afraid of a little privacy? Gtfo

>pay taxes like a good goy
>support US government take over poppy fields in Afghanistan that fuel the drug trade with pure opium

No matter what you do, drugs will always run the world

it's still a lesser evil than literal somalia tier drug trade that you seem to want.

What happens if drugs get legal?

Crime and corruption fall by 90%

I cant into monero on cuckcoin

i can't see coinbase adding XMR

but then again, who tf knows.

Absolute topkek. Wonder how many wars, conflicts and assassinations those somalian drug trafficers made.

Local governments collapse because they cucked themselves out of the best justification for high taxes "going to" policing and general crime prevention.

Are you me? Nearly my exact ratio too

Just bought 2.4 moneries

yes

get the gui wallet, easiest to use