Number one.

Number one.

Number one.

Number one.

Drawbacks: Cancer

Number one

Number One

Number one.

Now look at this net, which I just found!

Número Uno

>which
*that

youtu.be/ayq41-UJ7Cg

Never watched Lazy Town but I am interested in this.
Describe his character, what is it about him that sets him apart from other people?

What are his talents and strengths or vices and weaknesses?

He is number one

Dastardly

>Number One
>a Master of Disguise
>lazy; always puts forth inordinate effort to make Lazytown as lazy as he is
>archnemesis of Sportaflop
>shit diet; seems to live exclusively off of blue overfrosted cake and popcorn
>underground house is aesthetic, and has more pipes running through it then any 40K illustration
>has a comfy, fluffy bright orange chair. it looks pretty comfy
>secretly wants to be the friend of the Lazytown residents

Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Number one

He's very intelligent, but lazy, and doesn't like the fact everyone else is so hung up about being active. So, he started trying to wreck the main active guy, the super hero.

As time went on, and the citizens of Lazy Town never figured out that he hated them, they tried befriending him and it worked. So, he started as a real villain that everyone treated as a joke, but he found he liked it so he started treating it as an excuse to hang out with them. His schemes make him the second most active member of the town.

Don't forget trap making and laying, not sure whether to include his ability to sing since pretty much everyone in the show can do it decently to the point it may not be canon.

Number One

When I say 'go', get ready to throw!

Where did all these lazytown memes come from?

He's smart but lazy. Heavily inspired by the Grinch, IE he outwardly hates and loathes the people around him but deep down only wants to be accepted and liked by them. He prefers peace and quiet and sees them becoming active as detrimental to it.

Power-wise he can teleport, shapeshift, don disguises, and create gadgets and inventions to help him fight Sportacus, his rival. He's deceptive and sneaky.

Deepest lore

Go!

Throw it at him, not me!

Number one

>His schemes make him the second most active member of the town.

UGH! Let's try something else!

What are you doing!

Now watch and learn, now here's the meme.

This one's going down in history,

You slip and slide on this Old Meme!

Glanced at that image and thought for a moment it was Trellane, the Squire of Gothos.

Str 12, Dex 16, Con 0, Int 11, Wis 12, Cha 8

Stat Veeky Forums boards

>bare tits
user, it's a blueboard.

Weakness: Buckets

Remember, the number one rule of Lazytown is to be happy, and he thinks being lazy is the path to making the kids happier.

Inventory:
-Net: 1
-Banana Peel: 4

It's okay
It's just an elf

Sauce?

>My innocence! It's gone!

>not having friendly concern for your fellow user's so that they don't get ding dongd

Thanks, user. My boss just walked by when I had that open and promoted me for it!

>they tried befriending him and it worked.
Wait is this real? Is Robbie just doing it for fun?

That's what you get for goofing off on the job.

Maybe you should be working instead of wasting company time.

Depends on his job description mate

If he's too good at the job given that he ends up with some empty time on his hands, it's their fault for not promoting him or giving him more responsibilities in the first place.

>making excuses
This is why you dont get a raise

Bet you wouldn't be pissy if it was a smoke break instead

Certified Hood Classic

>when you make an absolutely badass UI

>more excuses
wew lad

>>His schemes make him the second most active member of the town.

You take that back! He works way harder than Sportacus!

He doe work a lot harder than Sportacus, but he's less physically active in the sense that he mostly slinks about town and sets traps, whereas Sportaflop does far more strenuous things.

He got cancer and set up a gofunme to help pay for it, some people who watched the show growing up made memes to boost his popularity to help him get funding for treatment.
It worked very well

$5000 off his goal btw
gofundme.dontincludethispart_com/2tm9tqk/dontincludethispartdonate

Ahh, America. Who needs affordable healthcare when you can just beg for money on the internet?

Nigga I saw him lugging around a wrought Iron cage like it was nothing.

Robbie is Str.

Sport is Dex.

Don't forget the high Con to survive getting hit dead-on by a cannonball

He's not American.

Isn't he Icelandic?

Yep.

Oh. Well, fuck Iceland too.

user are you just looking for a reason to be angry about things? You should go and have a cup of tea or something

Number one

Sportacus goes into a coma if a little piece of candy is placed in an apple, Sportaflops is not healthy

Is Robbie a toonforce wielder?

>His schemes make him the second most active member of the town.
Beware that, when fighting monsters, etc etc.

I'm just wondering why some of you guys clearly watch this show for genuine entertainment purposes.

Do you have kids that watch it or something?

>for genuine entertainment purposes
I guess fapping watching that little girl doing gymnastics is entertaining.

Sportacus might have a medical condition that his constant physical activity keeps in check. He is certainly the most active person in town capable of travel exclusively by back flipping if he chooses. He seems to choose that from time to time too. Rob on the other hand actually gets tired setting things up and has to rest. Sportacus in every waking moment is attempting physical activity and trying to make it more physical while Rob just puts in 8 hours with frequent breaks.

Why can't more BBEGs be like Robbie?

I just dig the pirate song and number one because they're catchy as fuck

most if the posters in thus thread are like that, I'm mostly asking the anons that are discussing Robbie Rotten and Sportacus.

Expose autists with nothing to lose to a thing, and they will learn about it

I'd be willing to bet most people in this thread could also have a deep lore discussion about the show I can't mention due to global rule 15

Nah. Most people here are for the memes.
That certain show's fanbase I believe I heard is dying.
There weren't many to start with either.

just say steven universe, it's the same thing just it hasn't gotten it's own cancer board yet

It's a good example user but to say its name also invokes shitposting

this

SU does have good lore and a good setting though. It just so happens that all of the non-(fully)human characters are utter shit tier.

Greg and Andy are the best characters.

>didn't even read the gofundme
He already had the surgery; the money is to cover lost income while he recovers.

>I'd be willing to bet most people in this thread could also have a deep lore discussion about the show I can't mention due to global rule 15
We have. Repeatedly.

tis why I said it friend

>It just so happens that all of the non-(fully)human characters are utter shit tier.

Odd, I always viewed it as being mostly the other way around; good episodes being ones where gem war stuff actually happens and bad ones being when Sadie and Lars continue to not sort their shitty relationship out

All of the gems are shit, not all of the humans are shit.
Sadie and Lars are 3/10 characters, Connie is okay, but Greg and Andy are so far the best characters.

Any episode with more than a tangential focus on the purple one is automatically 0/10.

GM imagination aside, because they tend to either become NPC allies or get mowed down by the PCs.

The purple one is completely insufferable. I hate the character archetype, but more importantly her laugh makes me want to punch her voice actress.

I don't particularly like any of the gems at this point but I don't hate them like some folks either. Personally I like the Gem War episodes because that's when whacky gem tech comes into play most.

Steven himself shit or no, or does he fall under "gems"? I've skimmed all the seasons so I don't think I've payed as much attention to him as some.

I thought Lapis was decent until they dragged on her gloom and doom shtick for way too long. For what it's worth, I liked all the cute moments with Steven.

Personally it's Rose I find the most unbearable. Yeah, yeah-I know it's a literal character arc showing she wasn't as pristine as presented-but her being put on that pedestral in the first place when she's sanctimonius as fuck gets my goat

Yeah. They're all kinda up their own asses.

>Steven himself shit or no
He's alright; early on he was an annoying goof, but now he's turning into a proper character.

>tfw rose will never be called out as a charismatic warmonger who started this whole mess

underrated post

All this and no full songs? Come on people!

youtu.be/b0nT8TdlEHg

No it's not.

Het

I have little brothers that watch it, so at times I watch it also