Kingdom Death

Black Friday Edition

Old thread was too broad so I made a new one. Sales begin 12:01am EST.

>What to look for
Monster reprint on Kickstarter
Mini reprints in the KD:M Store

Good luck and may your wallets forgive you in the morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, I might fap to this

Heres hoping he puts up Thief, Black Knight, and Storm knight

Be quick or you'll miss everything

Reminder to not add things to Cart and sitting on them to the end. Adding to card does not lock in your purchase. Last year a lot of people were blueballed at the checkout line. Buy first and combine later.

where is it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's lit boys.

Will more be added or is this it? Its my first KD black friday

>50385113
It's going to be rotated constantly if last year was any indicator. Keep refreshing and monitor quantities like a hawk.

The kickstarter already hit its goal

WTF IS GAMBLERS CHEST DO I PLEDGE THE 300 INSTEAD OF 200 ?

kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15

>$200
I want it and i understand why its that price but i dont want it THAT badly

Well duh, I mean with the bar that low how could it not?
Gotta be something good, just go for it bro.

What are we thinking? Over 10 million in 24 hours?

Which one do I pick. Fucking hell man. You can always upgrade your pledge down the road right? I don't know how KS works.

200 is cheap as fuuuck considering.

Maybe 5mil, but not ten, a lot of people are out doing other Black Friday shopping.
Usually, but you can't get in on the stuff that's already full up; related question: should I just go for the Gambler's Lantern so I can be guaranteed all the expansions this time around??

ANYONE THINKING STOP IT, JUST BACK 200 before its gone.

i need more info on this fucking gamblers chest.

Yes, except for the Limited pledges. With those, you have to get in before they fill up (or before the cap number is lowered/stopped if they're doing it time-based), otherwise you're stuck waiting until somebody drops their pledge at that level.

I signed up for the Black Friday Lantern. I am tempted to add on $35 for the First Hero expansion, as that seems to add a lot in the way of options.

Fuck it. Locked in the $300 reward. I refuse to regret anything regarding this game ever again.

So far the only thing I want is the Ninja, hoping the store gets some rarer stuff

but that's not the 300$ level user, that'd be the Ancient Gold at least or Satan's Lantern

I'm so tempted to get Satan's Lantern, what the fuck

Somebody talk some sense into me

DO IT user
BEFORE THEY'RE ALL GONE

I dunno man, that Gambler's Lantern is looking pretty juicy to me too. And you have 43 days to save up the money to spend on it.

>Risking missing out on the new expansions

WE'RE ALREADY AT 1 MILLION, POOTs. JUST PUT UP THE EXPANSIONS.

WTF CAN THE GAMBLER BE.

my main problem is that the shop doesnt have all expansions for a discount so i figure i am gonna have to back the 750 dollaros anyway. even though it doesnt have an early backer

At least he got his shit together with the Black Friday sales this year and ordered a shit load more of everything.

The Gambler's box looks to be expansions that are randomly rolled on throughout the KS campaign on that little charty-doodle with Philosophy of Death on it as 8-12.

welp the black friday for base game and gamblers is gone.

now i can decide the coming month if i upgrade my early backer to 750 for the gamblers chest.

not so much a gamble for me anymore. ima just wait and see until its over.

Whelp the 300 pledge is gone, no gambler's box for you.

I don't think it would be expansions anyways, since if you look done there is the $777 for gambler's box, plus all new expansions.

I locked in $300, and I still wish there'd be addon options to pick old expansions as well as new expansions.

all expansions are gone on the site to.

i am just bothered that i cant get some early backer for the "all old expansions option"

now waking up early seems like a waste. although maybe il just only back 200. i dont know how good the expansions are.

If you're willing to go up to $750 you can get all of the already-released expansions.

>$1,666 United States sheckles

Why the fuck did I let my credit card company increase my spending limit. They own me now.

>mfw when already hit a million.

Yeah, but I only want 3-4 of them... I wish I could buy everything, but man has to eat :(

keep an eye on the regular store they might add more stock for the expansion you're interested in.

He just did. Very limited numbers though.

You might as well switch to the Gambler's pledge at 777, You get all the new stuff and a t shirt. No older expansions tho.

Is that why some only have units in aus and the EU and not in Can or US for the flower and beetle knights?

You won't get your stuff delivered until 2020. When Trump has won reelection you will get your stuff if you are lucky.

Yeah. He likes to lose track of what shits where and remembers he has some in other warehouses.

And no core game included...

I know everyone's mind is on the KS, but the black friday sale at least initially is pretty lackluster imo.

Agreed last years was a barrage of models shooting in and out, I really hope they add more over the next hour.

The Kickstarter is probably going to blast past the first one's ending in the first few days at this rate.

Black Friday Gamblers Lantern 777 buxaroos
y/n?

someone bought that stupid 10000$ thing tho. there was one available and its gone lol

Compared to last year, it's incredibly lackluster so far. He's probably just in full damage control mode with the Kickstarter right now. I'm sure it'll update at some point.

I missed the first KS for this game and have wanted it since then. I am unsure as well. 1666 is a good bit of money.

I know I just backed it. Might tone it back to a lower level later on but for now I like having the "EVERYTHING FOREVER" level reserved for me

Well this one has the success of the last one to ride on, plus people have been able to play the game, which got a lot of people off the fence and willing to buy the game. That coupled with their not being enough supply of the game, and on top of that new expansions and updates for current owners has everyone chomping at the bit to spend money.

Just do it. Even if you absolutely hate it you'll be able to flip everything for thrice as much money.

Yes if you own the old game.

So $200 is just the base game and no expansions?

Not sure if worth but god damn this KS seems popular.

Your pledge

$1,666.00 Edit
Satan’s Lantern

Shipping not included. Please see shipping information for details.

This pledge level includes any stretch goals or upgrades for the rewards listed below:

Read more

Satan what have I done?

Poots could sell a 3D printed replica of his own dick for $10k and someone would buy it. Anything KD is going to be considered historic a few years down the road.

>178 backers of the $1666 tier.

Holy fuck

Oh man, I'm not going to lie- I would totally buy an official KD sex toy.

Oh damn! I didnt see that. I backed that level and thought I read the base game included. Looks like I'll have to add it on at the end

>Gambler's chest.
>$90 bucks
Man it better be decent as fuck.

That isn't a bad idea actually. Considering the crazy things that Bad Dragon sells I am sure that any giger-esque dildo that they sell would actually have a good following.

i mean you could get it right before the kickstarter has ended

Gambler's Chest is probably all those unlocks and variant game modes.

I'd almost consider it worth it just for the philosophy of death stuff, I'm tired of my gaming group whining about their super-man characters dying.

You could say that those who have backed that option are...
rolling the dice
Don't tempt me user; I don't think I want all the associated kinks/fetishes that would come with buying/using such an item.

Are the monsters in the core set going to be made out of plastic or resin?

poots you fuck, put more stuff in the store

So just now seeing this for the first time? Is this a super popular game? The guy just started this KS and it's already at $1.5 million dollars?

Did it get amazing reviews or something?

you done good my child

>Official Bad Dragon sponsored KD dildo
>only available in X-Large and bigger
>X-Larger
>X-Largest
>X-Largester

they even already have a Giger-esque dildo, there's literally one based on the xenomorph

Kickstarter hits 2,049,000 buckaros before the hour is up
y/n?

ffffuuuuck, thats 2200 cad.

imma do it

all plastic for the main line of things

I already got the core game and all the previous expansions and anything with gameplay content from the previous kickstarter. May as well do the same here, right?

It can't be called popular because it is fucking hard to get a copy (Hence the hype). You are on spot with the amazing reviews though. Good gameplay, great quality components including some sexy horrific figures and good cardstock.

Nah it slowed down a lot after the million mark. In a couple hours maybe.

>>only available in X-Large and bigger
>>X-Larger
>>X-Largest
>>X-Largester
That would be my main fear, I don't want to stretch out my butthole in any permanent manner.
Though there could be a whole line of them, one for each core/expansion monster/nemesis (and perhaps a few select events that involve sexy-times).

its what I done, and i'm in your bucket

How much of that is because stock ran out?

Ffs, if I wasn't panicked about losing out I'm not sure if I would have bought it....or gimme higher. I already kind of regret just buying the base game.

How is he making money at $200 for core?

I thought you were joking and checked.

Which one of you fuckers was it

poots has an... interesting relationship with commerce. The business model is mostly predicated on the sale of expansions and pinups though.

you dont get charged until the kickstarter ends so if you really regret your decision you can back out at any time before then

Prince of Ravens, is that you?

Why the fuck Dragon King is not avaible

It is. See Ancient Gold Lantern.

No? Though I am watching Johnathan Strange and Mr.Norrell, and that Raven King guy seems somewhat Kingdom Death-esque.

The base game and initial 12 expansions, with shipping, come out to something around $1,300. $1666 for the core, all 12 old expansions, all new, and all old and new pinups and promos is a fucking criminal steal.

Hurry up and update your fucking store Poots. I know you're here.

it was a reference to Wheel of Time.

150 left for the cheap 200$ base game.

I meant from the store.

nvm its gone

yeah i dont see any other way but to fully back at 750$ at this point

Anyone know how much shipping would be on a couple minis from the KDM store to Australia?

I just want Thief, PLEASE POOTS

Fuck it I should have pledged 300$

Depends on the store you're getting it from. If you can get it from the local store, it's less than $20AUD. Shipping calculator's fairly accurate.

I wonder how it feels to run a business and being physically unable to take peoples money fast enough because you only have two hands.

they added just 500 more