mediafire.com/file/5wr4yo6bdymuijr/Agency.exe
>Singularity: The Official Character Creator
mediafire.com/file/fsmkm846acu6kcy/singularity.zip

COMMUNITY CONTENT:
>3 new adventures for your use in convenient PDF form
awdaberton.wordpress.com/about/
>Ander's Sandberg's Eclipse Phase fanmade content, including several modules
aleph.se/EclipsePhase/
>Farcast: An Eclipse Phase yearblog full of items, locations, NPCs, and plot hooks
mediafire.com/download/dhqd1m83xc1wmpj/Farcast_Yearblog_2013.pdf
>The Ultimate's Guide to Combat
eclipsephase.com/sites/default/files/UltimatesGuideToCombat11a.pdf
>Seedware: Another Yearblog
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36317552/Seedware Blog.pdf

/EPG/ HOMEBREW CONTENT
docs.google.com/document/d/19Gy02gp6-WPQ3SoN_24kLPTUu5EjFO8qh_9pjJSVrrY/edit

Question from a new EP GM about the adventure "Think Before Asking", and I suppose spoilers, if anyone hasn't done/read it and plans to.

I don't think my players/characters will necessarily be smart enough to figure out the main hinge of that adventure, that being the oracle and what not to do

Any tips on how to possibly run it and make it a bit easier for players to get without necessarily heavy handedly guiding them or dumbing it down too much?

Leaves falling from trees / Snow drifting onto the ground / Life leaving your corpse.

What is worse - knowing that you died and knowing how in gruesome graphic detrail or not knowing how?

Mechanics aside, I think the former. I mean, you wouldn't even be able to look at yourself and not remembering the looks and sensations of your limbs being ripped off, guts spilled and so on.

Rolled 94 (1d100)

I want to roll a random server.

What is the mission?

Rolled 13 (1d100)

The mission is R&D.

What is the target?

Rolled 39 (1d100)

The target is system politics.

What is the scope?

Rolled 1 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

The mission is more important.

What is the territory?

Rolled 81 + 35 (1d100 + 35)

'bout 150-200K souls by the looks of it.

How many proxies?

Rolled 2, 5 + 5 = 12 (2d10 + 5)

Once again.

Rolled 46, 100 = 146 (2d100)

That'll do.

What do we have in terms of resources?

Rolled 94, 6 = 100 (2d100)

Average in terms of human assets and piss poor in material resources. Well, no one needs them anyway, although some fissionables would be nice.

What's the alignment?

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Conservative mavericks. So, classic mad scientist?

Backups?

Rolled 61, 83 = 144 (2d100)

Neutral. Nice.

Quirks?

An extensive darkcasting network, divided proxies.

So, to sum up:

>R&D
>system politics
>mission-focused
>150-200K egos
>12 proxies
>average human assets, almost no material resources
>conservative mavericks
>backup-neutral
>darkcasting network
>divided proxies

It's a (mostly) Crow server, tasked with finding out various x-risk-proof social configurations. A whole city-state population serves as unsuspecting lab rats, with its leaders being manipulated into enacting needed reforms every so and so years, and the effects are monitored. Basically Vault-Tec, except clandestine and relying on mind rather then matter. The proxies are infomorphs and body-jackers, who rarely enter meatspace - there's no need, when you can manipulate people through the mesh and when there are sentinels to serve as boots on the ground.

I can see some hooks, such as the latest batch of reforms gone oh so horribly wrong and society quickly degrading into some horrible hell-hole kinda like The Purge except permanent, and it's up to PCs to fix it, or someone (or some**thing**) pushing into leadership position and threatening to foil the whole science plan.

You're also supposed to decide which population it operates in

Why would anyone want this?

Because they are 12.

maybe some kind of gladiatorial games?
or that too

Oh yeah, I love an open cockpit when I'm playing gladiator bots

Too afraid to die?

Not dying is my fetish

Just as there are (horrific) clothing companies that cater towards the pre-teen and teenage markets, I wonder whether or not there'd likely be morph designers eventually trying to do a similar thing further down the timeline in Eclipse Phase. I suppose that it could be a thing at the current point in Eclipse Phase - there are probably people coming out of cold storage that are the right age - but I'd guess it's a market that's only likely to expand significantly in the future.

I want to see "cool" morphs for teens. Morphs that let you take on the bullies in your local academy. Morphs with katanas built into the arms and fans to keep your trenchcoat billowing. Morphs that come with hidden tracking features so over-protective parents can monitor their movements at all times and remotely shut the morph down if it looks like Little Johnny is going to wreck that expensive morph they just splashed out for.

a good morph for a kid
pic related

I feel like the problem there is like, the disposable income disparity.

Assuming you can find hardly any work at all either as a free young adult or an indenture, the cost different from clothing type items (Trivial to Low) to most high-quality morphs (Expensive+) is huge. If you have enough cash to drop on something like that, your parents already stuck you in something high quality and expensive to start. And high quality/complex morphs take a long time to grow, a couple years, by the time your ready with a design they're already out of style.

Also your ideas on shitty teenage features either have nothing to do with morphs and may already exist, and also are incredibly retarded.

Cyberclaws, Tracking software, Puppet-Sock

I imagine that if you're the sort of person who can afford to raise a child in the Eclipse Phase setting, you're probably also targeted for marketing ludicrously expensive morphs to. I highly doubt that your average indentured wage-slave is going to be having children. It'd be like the Games Workshop of morph designs - you appeal to the kids of well off parents, they buy the stuff, and if they only sleeve into it for a few days, it's okay. You've got their (parents) money, and you can spend it all on drugs.

Somebody say Flesh Party?

I think OP meant leash party.

If you know some of the ways you could die, there's comfort in knowing that you didn't die in those ways.
If you don't know those ways, it's probably best not to think about it at all.