Cardano- you fools

WHY THE FUCK isnt /biz all over this goddamn coin?
you fuckers talk moon mission this and moon mission that, well if you fuckers really understood what cardano aims to do and have read the white papers ( all peer fucking reviewed btw) you would understand that if you consider ripple or w/e the fuck shit tier currency is a moon mission, well then cardano is motherfucking on an intergalactic voyage by mid 2018
A Team actually run by adults and not some fucking collaboration of neckbeards out of there mothers basement. an actual 3rd gen blockchain
, HIGH ASSURANCE CODE( THE SAME SHIT THAT NUCLEAR PLANTS HAVE TO GO THROUGH TO GET THEIR CODE APPROVED),

the ability to actually be regulated being built into the code, this means rocket fuel for our intergalactic trip from corporate investors and gubment who actually like high quality code and the ability to regulate eventually ( if you think Monero is gonna last your kidding yourself)
over 15 ph.d's on there team FUCKIGN WRITTEN IN HASKELL! ONE OF THE GODFATHERS OF HASKELL IS ON THE GODDAMN TEAM!

Run by Charles Hoskinson one of the cofounders of ethereum who left after vitalik cucked it during the great debacle over lost funds. he has actyual libertarian ideas and knows wtf is up.

you fuckin idiots will be kicking yourself in the ass if you dont get in now, this shit will be taking off and could reach 10$ a fucking coin by eoy 2018 ( currently 10,000% gains by eoy 18)

but hey, keep investing in shit tier like link and monero.

iohk.io/team/

fine more ada for me

Shhhhhhhhhhssssshhhhhhhh!

Don’t let “them” know

Smart money is quiet on this one

>enormous supply
>already 1b mkt cap at a few cents per coin
isnt too much upside and it wont be ready for a long time.
this is a long term hodl

Yeah, yeah, that's all sweet and nice, but why does their logo look like a butthole? Is it because of the Haskel?

because no PoS until Q2 2018

it may be a long term hodl, but you get in at the ground floor is still better than when it hits 20c

depends on what you could otherwise be doing with your shekkels in the meantime...

This coin is my hedge for my Eth and cabal of erc-20 holdings.

>shit tier
>Monero
lol

Haskell is autist-tier circlejerk shit. For all that effort they could have used c++ to have something more performant and more readable.

Isn't Haskel just a meme language to torture french university students anyways?

it's already #12 on CMC though, even though the project is so young. gives me LINK feels where it started out as a way too big marketcap with bad R/R

Charles Hoskinson did shit all with ETC except try and fail to implement rent-seeking into mining
Cardano is nothing but an appeal to authority to normie level IQs easily dazzled by namedrops, suits, academia, etc. just like iota does with their partnerships

I hope it succeeds, but the problem is that it's not gonna go anywhere in price any time soon. You can probably get it cheaper a year from now. Also the outrageous market cap.

This is the future. But sadly, it's far away yet.

up

It's unironically 30% of my portfolio along with xmr.
Seriously tho don't shill it. Don't want pajeets to get on this coin and then fucking ruin it like they ruin everything by overshilling

upo

This one annoys me because I saw it ages ago before it was on the market and made a mental note to buy it before it would inevitably get big. First time I notice it's on the market, 1b+ fucking cap. Now feels like it's going to either bleed or stay pretty stable for a long time given that relatively large initial cap and I just can't bring myself to buy it at this stage. :/

are you crazy? if this thing hits eth market cap, thats 5 dollars a coin, thats currently 5000% gains!

Most of Veeky Forums won't be all over this coin. Judging by past behaviour, it's too boring for them. They don't want to read about peer-reviewed protocols, competent proof-of-stake reward systems or slow stable development.

Most only care about GOING TO THE MOON or whether or not the current coin being discussed is, or is not, Chain LINK.

More for us. :D

And why would you expect that to happen with any kind of rapidity rather than slowly? That's quite the bridge to cross..

They're competing against Ethereum and too many large businesses are too invested in Ethereum for it to fail right now.
Cardano is like an amazing research department whose work will probably be used, but the coin itself will be meh

>peer-reviewed protocols, competent proof-of-stake reward systems or slow stable development.

Chainlink? ok the staking is 3rd party but you almost had me.

I think ADA is immune to Veeky Forums hype, it is too big and was virtually unheard of here before the moon.