WORLD DOMINATION

OK Veeky Forums, you are in a world of heroes and villains, and must build a organisation to take over the planet.

How would you do it? Bonus points for detailing the executives of your organisation, and how you'd try to deal with the heroes that would attempt to stop you.

The image is from Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san, a manga I highly recommend.

>Not also mentioning that it is by the same guy who makes the good guy orc and elf manga.

I like how they're literally neighbors

Black General a cute!
A C U T E
C
U
T
E

Obligatory mention

So is she a fan of nonchalant heroics and got moved to tears, or is she crying because she's not taken seriously?

I'd start small. I'd start by instating an undercover organization without even committing any crimes. I might have some businesses to function as a front for the organization; all paying tribute to it without even knowing that they're connected, even thinking that they're in competition with one another.

And then, one I'd built up enough power, I'd start to prey on the weak. And then on the slightly stronger. And then on the stronger still.

Do I start penniless or do I have some kinda "help the start-up evil organization" funds?

Yes.

There is always a kickstarter or patreon. Just don't come to me and cry because you became someone else bottom bitch.

Holy shit why do the good mangos have to have bad scanlation quality. At least Dungeon Meshi's is good, but come on people. Not even the danbooru translation of this is good.

What's a good system to run an evil-organization campaign?

A tax-exempt religious organization that goes door to door collecting money and spreading the good news of our plan for world domination.

Our executives would be hyperactive egomaniacs who want to do good things for bad reasons. A brilliant surgeon perfecting and then releasing for free medical techniques that will save countless lives, so that the world will be destroyed by overpopulation. An evil journalist who exposes corrupt politicians and businessmen in order to destroy humanity's faith in democracy and order. That kind of thing.

So... you would use robots?

United Nations, declare war on opposing forces.

Ruthless business men and politician who do everything 100% legally, but still has a massive army on standby for any troubles.

The art reminds me of the one with the peaceful orc and the slutty elf princess who wanted the green peen.

>start my evil organization in an impoverished 3rd world country with good natural resources
>defeat all the local warlords and gang leaders
>clean the place up and make it nice
>destabilize neighbors CIA-style
>conquer that shit
>rule with an iron fist, but also build schools and roads and shit
>begin mad science
>when I've got enough resources infiltrate and instate puppet governments in smaller industrialized nations
>use aggressive USA-style tactics to secure strategic resources
>wait a while
>we superpower now?
>turn as many important meta-humans to my side as possible
>use mad science to put weapons on the moon
>???
>world domination

Mastermind best. "No no, I said I wanted a glass of Just Ice."

I'd recruit teenage protagonists and harness the power of friendship. Also thanks for introducing me to this series OP.

Yup it's the same author.

Alright Anons which do you prefer as minions: Robots/Drones or Monsters/Mutants?
I'm a monster man myself.

robots with personalities

Muh nigga I do love my meta humans.

Our party split in two. My half, made of the "less restrained" characters, are currently aiming at taking over or destroying the world.

Our first priority is stockpiling as many weapons and military assets as possible, then burning the rest so the other team can't use them. From there, we're going to engage in blitzkrieg attacks to destroy the enemy team as quickly as possible. With our main opposition gone, we'll have as much time and as much power as we need to make our next move.

What system?

A complete mess of a homebrew system. It's kind of similar to 5e, but simpler in a lot of areas while nigh-incomprehensible in others, such as character generation. We have a class progression tree with something like 96 separate classes set up, despite only having 5-6 players.

Sounds cool~ hope your complain works out for you!

Also by that same artist

Simple, I actually help people. You get together as many super-genius/tinker superheroes as you can, and rather than put them in robot suits to fight minor warlords, you get them together to actually solve our planet's fundamental problems and improve aggregate quality of life.

Eventually, more and more of the super-genius-style "heroes" will get on board, problems like hunger, poverty, energy lack etc... will fade away as comic-book-level intelligences tackle them for fun. and world-peace/world-government won't be far behind.

I have no interest in maintaining the 20th century status quo so people keep buying the comic book, so why not create the federation?

Didn't that happen before? I think it was DC but not entirely sure, basically the villains got together and pointed out that heroes saved people from meteors and interdimensional invasions yes, but never from disease, poverty, institutionalized bigotry or the like, they just kept you alive in the status quo. And so the bad guys turned their powers, technology and magic to improving the world, while the heroes became less and less popular... until public opinion got so bad they could be knocked off and no one would care.

I imagine most of them could, but it runs into the problems of human governments getting unnerved that their own status quo is getting upheaved because some superheros decided to make everyone's lives easier, slowly turning them away from their institutions.

I mean, as much as the governments of the world shove praise on the heroes for turning away the Thanos and Galactus of the setting, the moment the heroes start to turn to question their power structures is the moment they turn into persona non gratas.

I'd start a cult by brain washing people, prioritising civil servants to gain influence in the government. If you want a real life example look at South Korea and all that stuff with the '8 Godesses' who ran a cult that had control of the government.

Looks like the elf princess eventually 'broke down' the orcs barriers.

Real life.

He is a talented individual even if both series have a similar premise

>was it rape?

Apparently he was really bewildered by the fact that the orc/elf comic was popular overseas. From our perspective it's obvious why it got popular:
>/jp/ appeal -- clever twist on a common doujinshi theme
>Veeky Forums appeal
>good ol' raunchy comedy

I think what he really underestimated was the Veeky Forums appeal.

Are your monsters sympathetic Veeky Forums?

Of course, darling. All my underlings sympathize with me deeply. I couldn't bear to hang around with oafs who don't care about my feelings, no matter how powerful they might be.

But that's just real life.

Anyone got the villain tier meme chart? I'm pretty sure this monster would score high on it.

I'm partial to GG-chan,

I don't know about the conspiracy theory thing, but I agree with this user that starting a cult is a great way for villains to operate. I was going to play a cleric with the intent to start a cult one campaign.

>conspiracy

*conspiracy theory