Drawthread: Dem Bones

Previous Thread Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

dmitrys.deviantart.com/art/Wasteland-Punk-Commission-123117623
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Migrating.

OR here from that skeleton with the video camera
Thanks user.

Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

Anchoring for drawfriend, Galaxy Rider.

I know you said a couple of threads ago that you had some work or something to that end come up, so if you don't want to continue there won't be any hard feelings, Friend. Life comes before a free drawing.

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

No problem, dude!

there u go bruh

Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.

Requesting a streetfight.
Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Draw the woman in pic related on the left, with the same outfit, or an outfit in the same style, with weathered, dirty and torn clothes. minus the baby.

sitting on the back of the Creature (a "karkadann") on the bottom. If you like, you can redesign the creature somewhat, making it a little less bulky, but thats upon you. its supposed to look like a hybrid between a unicorn and a rhino.

place some provisions, some armory and other travel utensils on the creatures saddle,

the mask on the right should be worn visible on her belt. its supposed to be a trophy. not on her face, please.

The woman is missing one Arm thats hidden beneath an armsleeve, if you can't see it on the picture.

Migrating and revamping request after a few stuff happened in-game. Forgot to include that the mask isn't worn but hanging down. Not too picky about the pose.

Thank you in advance.

derp, just noticed
Thanks a bunch drawbud

Req. a Dwarven billionaire who is actually a Blue Dragon disguised as a dwarf.

I'd like a kobold selling her potions from a ramshackle mini merchant stall that is wedged between two normal sized market stalls please.

I'd like to request a picture of pair of "Space Gremlins," one male and one female, for potential use in a future sci-fi game. As it says on the reference image, they have a "kerbal-like" love of science and space-flight, meaning that they're intelligent and driven but also short-sighted and reckless, making other spacers wary of working with them despite their friendly, optimistic attitudes. I had thought that they might have a retro, "1950s SUPERSCIENCE" sort of feel to them, but however the artist wants to interpret the basic "Space Gremlin" idea is fine by me!

Thanks, in advance, to anyone interested in taking my request!

Re-requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading

Hello,

I'm migrating my request here. This is for a book I'm putting on 1d4chan.

The character is a male Paladin Aasimar, with eyes the shade of the ones here, and armor and a weapon similar to the ones in the drawn picture. His hair is short, shoulder-length at the longest, and looks the same as the hair in this picture.

He's a tall guy, maybe 6'4", and very well-built. He's pale, muscular, and he has a small holy symbol in the shape of a circle, with an embossed pair of eyes with wings behind them.

I would like to once more migrate my request for an updated picture of my Infernal Exalted. She's a Slayer-caste, which in Exalted means that she's usually supposed to be a close-combat monster. She has, however, chosen to focus more on Sorcery, and I would love to get her redrawn to represent that change.

She's the character in the center, with four major alterations: first, her armor has been shaped and reformed to be much more form-fitting, while still retaining the ornate look if at all possible. Second, her hair is now much, much longer, flowing out alongside the scraps of her tattered cloak.

Thirdly, she now wears a long, oriental-styled robe like the woman on the left, on top of her armor and beneath the cloak (I know someone else is asking for a woman wearing that, and I wanted to thank that user because his image is much nicer than the original reference I had for the robe). And finally, she is using the stave-artifact on the right, turning her greatsword into a massive sword-spear (the blade of the sword is roughly as long as the shaft of the staff).

Thank you in advance!

Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference, and practicing with the sword with a dummy.

Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. In filo quando sumus, non curamus quid sit humus, sed ad ludum properamus, cui semper insudamus.

Re-requesting Jon Snow in Full Plate armor, the armor can be simple, something like pic related

anchoring wip

Hey, if anyone is up for it i'd like a character that looks like about 15-16, with the face of the left top 2 pictures, and the body shape of the lower left picture. He could be wearing either a spacesuit, or a skintight jumpsuit, like the ones on the right, as long as it looks somewhat mundane, like some trekking outfit.

As a character, he's a weird and smart person, but deliberately fools people into thinking he's no threat by looking mundane and innocent.

Migrating request for a lamia high priestess of Graz'zt with a mask, darker skin-tone, and armor.

Requesting basically an Asian Lara Croft dressed as if from British colonial Hong Kong.

I home-brewed a 5e gunslinger based on Mercer's design but applied to the Monk class with inspiration from Tang Dynasty Taoist poets.
00. She has short hair, wears circle-lens glasses, and has soot/gunpowder smudges on her face. 1. She wears a shabby trench coat, scarf and boots over 2. pants and slightly cropped Chinese Dudou. 3. She wears various beltings and a harness around her waist/thighs. One holster is on her right hip, and another is fastened around her left shoulder. 4. Her guns are top-break revolvers based on a Mateba with dragon motifs.

If you could draw her lighting a cigarette with afterburn from a gun barrel, that'd be awesome. Also if you want to read the home-brew just ask. It's still a work in progress.

Requesting a character from a game a few nights ago

A Human fighter (forgive me) wearing Plate mail and with a great shield

He is standing, with his shield resting at his side, and his sword stabbed into the ground next to him

In his right hand he has a cup of apple cider
his left hand is holding his helmet

Over his armor is a surcoat, with a red apple+green stem on a field of yellow (similar emblem on shield)

He looks like a shaq+obama love child, clean shaven, with a high and tight
He is 100% Smug

Armor itself is a Reddish Brown

anchoring wip

Migrating request for a girl with a straight bangs like in the reference pic, wearing a Korean War era jacket and sitting cross-legged while cocking an M1911 pistol.

Be polite. Be persistent. Have a plan for better lines next time:

>same request filled at least twice in previous threads
>"muh, not good enuf!"
>still fucking here
Why, user? Why?
And why don't we just call this thread what it is: /d-draw-ma-waifu-p-please general/?

What I find more distasteful is that he didn't even ask politely.

Migrating

There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).

Honestly I don't get why people get so upset about free stuff not being "good enough" for them.

Reposting.

Athletic and prideful (slightly arrogant) martial artist in a fantasy setting, half Asian, short dark hair, 179 cm tall, 77 kg. Wears western trousers, boots and belt (also shirt), on top the upper part of a kimono (kimono jacket?) with floral pattern, short sleeves (around the elbow) and pulled back hood and a thick Asian/Middle Eastern belt with a buddhist prayer beads necklace, he traveled a fucking lot and his clothes look like a multicultural melting pot. Would be awesome if it were in a dynamic pose.

Many thanks in advance and thanks to the guy who made the sketch months ago.

it's the same reason i believe my art isn't good enough for you so i never post it.

fun thing is that i've been lurking for the past few threads in hopes of something interesting that has armour on it to draw but there's only shit fapbaits. nearly drew that tau tachikoma but decided to get drunk instead.

>nearly drew that tau tachikoma but decided to get drunk instead.
[OR screams internally]

>cocking a 1911
>Either there was a round in the chamber and she had an incredibly unsafe weapon that would have fired if she dropped it or hit it wrong, or the gun is empty and she's just cocking it for show
>Either way it's disgusting and vomit inducing mishandling of a firearm

Nasty

I believe it was only filled once, and then another drawfriend took it on and either hasn't been back with a progress report, or dropped it because thread cancer and/or shitty OR.

The worst was after the first time he got it filled, he immediately reposted his request and called what he got shit.

Have any pieces you like to show off your work? These threads need more art in them.

Not that user, and clearly not a drawfag (Just here because it's interesting, in fact), but I don't think that user's Hilter Jr. for being unsatisfied with what he got, even though it was free.

Things being free don't disqualify them for judgement or opinion.

Requesting a daemonette fighting a night goblin

I don't get it

If you're begging, you shouldn't be a picky cunt.

It's the reason why you don't see homeless people throw back at you any coins that aren't valuable enough, because they are aware they are lucky with whatever they got.

The latter it is.

The way 1911's are designed, especially 1911's of that era (But today as well, I have one that does this myself), if the hammer is down and there is a round in the chamber, if you strike the hammer it will make the gun go off. If the hammer is back, that won't happen.

So that means either the girl user is trying to portray there doesn't know firearms at all, or she's cocking an empty weapon for show in some sort of photo shoot, and not the badass I assume the requester is wanting to achieve.

That's fallacious. All coins can be spent, but not all art is worth saving.

For what it's worth, I've spent almost three hundred dollars on commissions to artists I've met on Veeky Forums. The reason so many artists work for free here is that it's basically advertising.

What if the magazine is in but chamber empty?

>fallacious

No, it isn't. If you're asking for free stuff, you'll get literally anything and you should be happy about it. It's not like you spent money to get them, you posted a request and said "pretty please?" Getting a good drawfag that wants to advertise is an added bonus, not a standard.

The animosity against beastrider OR is because he's a cunt. It's one thing to voice dissatisfaction, it's another to call the delivery shit, humiliating the artist for work put into a free endeavor, and then immediately reposting his request in the same thread he got a delivery, going against the outlined etiquette expected of those making requests.

Then it is pointless, since merely cocking the hammer will not load a round. You must rack the slide in order to load the first bullet in the chamber.

>You must rack the slide in order to load the first bullet in the chamber.
My whole life I thought cocking meant that. Thanks for enlightening me. As you can tell, I know next to nothing about how guns actually work.

>and you should be happy about it

What if it's completely wrong? I got an art in these threads that was so different from the description, even other drawfriends were pointing it out. Why be happy about something made from directions that had been ignored? It's like asking for a skinny person and getting a Rob Liefield-esque beefslab.

"I asked for a sandwich, but got a dog turd between two buns. Oh well, can't say I'm unhappy" t. you

Thank you for not calling it a Clip, user.

Hope the drawfags had a great Thanksgiving

Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He wields a silenced sidearm (strapped on his right thigh), a chainsaw sword (strapped on his back, you can just draw this strapped on he doesn't need to currently be wielding it), and an assault rifle on a three point sling (sling is an optional item does not need to be drawn if it's too complex to add).

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great).

I know there is allot here, but I'm rather flexible so let me know if you would like to draw him but want to omit certain parts. Otherwise thank you in advance.

Can I fuck your character?

Only if you say the secret password.

The password is "Melons"

It's elven for "sex-friend"

Is the secret password succ

Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.

In the Samus-Primarch thread, there was a guy doing art, even opt to do a few requests.

Since the thread theme was basically 40k-Metroid, I requested a portrait of the Luminoth making first contact to a Tau Outpost. He responded in a way which made me think he took it.

So, assuming you're in these threads, or that there's a guy who already has the pic saved from elsewhere, you can relay it here. I'm still interested.

kek
Good for you, drawfriend! Don't feed the fapbait. Sorry you haven't been getting good requests - what kind of armor do you like to draw?

I know! First request in here i ever made, I was hoping a specific drawfriend would pick it up; but someone else did. I was disappointed: to my immature mind it wasn't that good; certainly not as good as the artist I'd wanted....but my appreciation of actually having my request fulfilled made me look long and hard at the pic....that's when i noticed that the drawfriend had taken the time to be accurate, to do some research and put in some nice, true details.
I still have that pick. It is awesome and I love it, in all its amateur and detailed glory.
tl;dr - be nice to drawfriends and appreciate what you get. Or be ridiculed like the cunt you are.

Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with the Lamborghini Veneno.

The techpriest would be rubbing his or hands on the lambo, the bonesinger would be singing to its front, and the tau engineer would be having it scanned.

Could someone recolor the Brynhild (the white ship) to gold or yellow?

What's the source?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

A goblin in a teddy-bear outfit.

Optional following a female paladin in skirt-plate.

Meant for you.

Was making a wrong reply part of your plan?

Ah, neat. Also, here ya go! I'll understand if you want to wait for someone a little more skilled to recolor it for you, though.

no clue whether it's what you wanted so feel free to keep requesting in the case i got it all wrong i'll go pass out now

I will use that for now. Thanks!

Not the requester, but that looks rad.

Thanks! In retrospect, I should have put the gold coloring on another layer, so that I could've gone and done some reflections and shit to make it look more metallic - as-is, it looks less golden and more Tau.

You're welcome, I'm just sorry I couldn't do better. I'm a sucker for aggressive, triangular-looking space-warships.

Requesting a BBEG who wields a big ass belt fed gun.

Most everything is in ref pic but I couldn't find a good ref for her face plate. She took a grenade to the face, walked it off like a champ, but now she has a cybernetic plate holding the right side of her face together, from brow to lower jaw.

Otherwise she is almost 8 feet tall and while not overly muscled she had a number of bio enhancements to augment her strength and durability. She is Russian born with blond hair.

Requesting an acrobatic gunslinger.

She looks like (A), wears spring heeled boots like (B) to help her bounce high into the air. Top is a pink leotard like (D). Has striped arm warmers like (C). Her pants are urban camo looking like (F) but cut low like (E). Wields a pair of guns like (G).

The characters personality is goofy and bubbly. She is very acrobatic jumping around and tumbling about the combat zone with glee.

Oh God that armor ref. The nostalgia of back when Firefall was actually decent-ish. Except for the fucking female Engineer armors.

Now instead it has decent-ish-looking female Engineer armors, bullshit generic progression, and shit-tier gameplay.

Yeah, I'm here. I'll take the request, but first I've been practicing tau and luminoth, since I've never drawn either before (pic related).

What did you get? Show off that glory!

>That general physique reference picture

Holy shit my dick

Do you happen to have a source?

What a beautiful little runt.

It's from an artist called Dmitrys

Hell yea. Thanks a lot mate.

I'd like to request some catfolk/khajiit child trying out its first hunt, creeping up on some critter or pouncing onto a turtle, whatever you desire. Gender and looks doesn't matter to me, but maybe a big bow around the neck would be nice. Please and thank you

Saved on another hard drive, sorry! It was a space marine chapter master in thunder armor - the artist went out of his way to get the thunder armor actually right, which would've taken some time and effort. And the artwork itself was actually quite good - I say I was disappointed, but that was only my hypocritical no-mind telling me shit. I have lerned (a little) since then.

I think I remember it, or maybe it's something that goes in the same direction. Good for you! Always glad to hear people enjoy the art they get on here.

I can tell, but I've never seen that particular image. Got anything more specific that I could search?

That sounds awesome.

Is there a booru of completed requests?

I was gonna suggest that we post one of our cakes each and tell a little bit about the character or whatever. Just to shake drawthread up a little and maybe inspire some artists.

If I get the chance, I'll try to upload him into one of these threads some time - sounds like you guys may be regulars, so I hope you catch it.
I love drawthreads (not necessarily all the requests....)
Stay classy, gentlemen.

Ironically, that's basically the character's grandfather instead of him, but I am still totally fucking using it! I'll put him up in the character gallery on the wiki page when I'm done.

wasteland punk commission by dmitrys

dmitrys.deviantart.com/art/Wasteland-Punk-Commission-123117623

(Reposting from previous thread.)
Hey, I am playing as an Aarakocra monk in 5e and he believes in a god of boxes. So what I want drawn is a bird man with monkish robes while wearing a cardboard box over his head, with eye-holes for him to see out of. Maybe draw him in a position that is monkly, like making a holy gesture or something? That part is open for artistic interpretation. Thanks and have a good night.