Best fantasy jacket

Best fantasy jacket.

Putting the word "fantasy" in an off topic thread makes it on topic, as shown here: Surely you wear clothes while playing traditional games? Well there you go, clothes are Veeky Forums related for the same reason why music is Veeky Forums related, it's only logical.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolt_Thrower
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Kb_L45vjg
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50377405/#50377405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish you the best of luck with this thread.

Clothes can be Veeky Forums related if you talk about LARP, dressing up as your character or what your character wears, but this thread is retarded.

Protip: making a SAVAGE PARODY of a thread you dislike doesn't make the other thread unpopular. It just makes you look incredibly butthurt because you got so mad about another thread's existence that you made your own metathread to complain about it.

In the future, try ignoring things that you dislike and focus on making threads about topics that you enjoy.

And music albums can be Veeky Forums related if you talk about... what exactly?
Because only wrote "Best fantasy album." and evidently that wasn't off topic.

This is sound advice, OP. While I agree with your sentiment, stick to the old adage "report, ignore and move on". No need to get upset, man.

Fucking autists making threads out of rage instead of being a contributor to Veeky Forums.
You are everything wrong with this board encapsulated in a single fag op.

>I dont like off topic thread A
>To retaliate I will make off topic thread B
>I will repeat this again and again

Report and ignore

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolt_Thrower

A Warhammer themed death metal band. Is that Veeky Forums enough?

This is some quality, grade-A, nourishing butthurt.

How are asspained shitposters like you not permabanned yet? It is obvious you don't give a shit about Veeky Forums hobbies.
Is it ban evasion?

I think this hoodie has something going for it

ps

I reply to tons of threads about traditional games. I enjoy discussing traditional games. I care a great deal about the purpose of this board, and that's why I hate to see it contaminated.

Yes, definitely. If you want to discuss that band, it's on topic, but Queen isn't.
Do they write songs about traditional games? No, "fantasy" is not a traditional game, it's a genre.

I can tell you are lying because you made this thread.
You don't give a single shit about Veeky Forums things. You are a memer here specifically to shitpost. Probably the same one making those daily "lol, this weapon suxx" threads.
It is a shame your type have no morals to stop you from ban evasion or shitposting.

Fuck off, shitposter.

fuck all of you, OP's thread is one of the best and most original I've seen here in a long time

all of you other faggots are just jealous because all you can think to talk about is D&D's latest crapfest or how much you want to suck GW off for raping your wallet

NOW...

BACK TO THE OP TOPIC:

for Veeky Forums shit I like to be as comfortable as possible which means either relaxed fit clothing for or something close to, if not, pajamas. this means I enjoy my traditional games much more in the winter when I can bundle up, etc.

I always have my sci-fi characters wearing puffy cropped jackets.

>He didnt even post a fantasy jacket
OPs are more faggy than usual lately. When will the /pol/ invasion leave?

Fuck off shitpost OP.

edit: "...clothing -for* or something..."

I am disappointed that you think that. I would love to see the daily "lol, this weapon suxx" threads disappear.
Also, before you say anything about quests, I'm not a "buhhurt questfag" either. I have no strong feelings about /qst/ one way or the other.

>doesn't understand the topic

>Op shitposts again
When will they ban this OP guy?
What is moot's new email? We need to deal with this op guy like we dealt with virt.

Isn't the topic "make fun of OP for being butthurt"?

Fuck off /pol/.
Stop shitposting.

Yes. Also, meta discussion on how op manages to shitpost so many threads.

I posted just now.
I'm interested in discussing the mechanical aspects of traditional games. Are you?

unfortunately for you I don't care whether or not OP made this thread in response or retaliation to another; the point is this thread is here and has a point and you either contribute or you're shitposting

now how about you show us all you're not the whiny little newfag you keep making yourself out to be and actually contribute to the thread?

Why do you think I'm /pol/ specifically? I said nothing political here.

Fuck off /pol/. Your lies have no sway here.

Because you've been doing this since the /pol/ invasion.

I imagine there's a guy somewhere seething with impotent rage behind this thread.

I am not OP

lurk moar

Is there a possibility to harness this power?

Fuck off newfag.
Try again later when you give a shit about tabletop.

Why do you think everyone who disagrees with you is /pol/?
Why do you think every shitposter is the same person? I want off topic threads out of Veeky Forums, that's all.

Go away, OP.

The rectal insertion of piezoelectric materials could probably generate useful power.

All you do is make shitpost threads, /pol/.
Your lies are transparent next to your assblasted actions.

LOL
can't think of a comeback so you just repeat mine?

Fuck off newfag.
Come back when you become interested in tabletop.

again, not OP

Music
>what music should I use for x scene?

Clothes
>how should a civilization in x region dress?

Git gud op

Well I've been a regular on Veeky Forums for seven years, I've been calling out off topic threads for at least three years, and I never go to /pol/, so have fun being wrong I guess.

I literally cannot believe how awful and passive aggressive this new generation of OPs are.
These are trolls, right? Nobody could be this much of a fag, riiiight?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A BUTTHURT BITCH!

WHAT A FAGGOT!!!

>what music should I use for x scene?
See OP only wrote "Best fantasy album."

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Kb_L45vjg

Sure, and you just so happen to start posting shitpost threads after /pol/ gets here.
If you actually were from here, you would know to make threads you want, not /b/ and /pol/ style mad sick parody threads.

go away op

Stop being so salty and fuck off, newfag.

>all-caps with an anime reaction face
This thread's gonna be a hoot

If only I had a gif of the Joker eating popcorn

Nobody believes you, op.

do you prefer dice in pockets or in dice bags?

I usually carry mine in a dice bag or some container; not a fan of loose dice in my pocket

again, lurkmoaryoushitpostingfaggot

I am not OP

Fuck off op.
Also, way to link 4 people

way to samefag

way to lie

>Exactly one minute of delay
Found the samefag
>Selfbumps after thread fell to 5th page
Found the op

Technically this thread is allowed under the "one thread permitted for discussion of the state of the board", but I still wish mods would delete it.

Mods wont delete shitposts, user.
That is against their vision of Veeky Forums.

goddamn holidays. always brings in the best quality threads.

This isn't even shitposting, shitposting isn't sincere. This is just highly-enriched autism.

It has to be insincere. Otherwise we've got some world class trogs in our newest batch of posters.

I guess this is what happens when american posters with lives are no longer the majority.

Actually, all you need to do is report and they will in fact delete.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/

People just seem to like grappling trolls more than reporting them, is all.

Nah, these threads get reported.
But mods don't do jack, resulting in protracted grappling.

here you go

honestly a lot of the time it seems less like "grappling with" and more like "poking with a stick and laughing at"

It's literally like poking one of those ugly frogs to watch it swell up and squeak

Stop reminding me that shitposts go hand in hand with frogs

See, the thing is, asking the question "best fantasy jacket" IS actually Veeky Forums related, if people would only talk about fantasy jackets instead of whining about the board. Because OP wants you to whine instead of being productive.

But an earlier thread like this did get nuked, so take that as you will; archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50377405/#50377405

It would be Veeky Forums related if op wasn't posting specifically to start some kind of passive aggressive meta thread. But he is, and people recognize that.

my god, it all makes sense now

Poking it once or twice ok, sure. But poking it for several hours? You could be actually running a game in that time, or doing something else.

It's my day off, I'm stuck on a military base, and all my models that need painting are in a different state. What else could I be doing?

>Being on day off
Luck bastards. I am at work waiting for planes.

You could run something on roll20, or make a character for a game, or plan a session? Or anything at all else.

Still a lot you could do!