Accumulate this

If you know about this coin, consider yourself lucky.

Other urls found in this thread:

alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf
alqo.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitty exchanges
but i got myself 1 alqo lol

looks sexy bought 100k

All ive been hearing is accumulate and it doesn't seem like too great of an idea, but please change my mind about it.

and what's so good about it?

OP, we need answers.

What is the feature of this coin?

It doesn't appear to have anything special, just another shitcoin from what I can tell.

Read the Whitepaper

That is all I ever hear... please spoon feed me something of importance. I don't know if im just missing it or what but nothing really stands out to me.

Wow look at that, another ponzi-style masternode coin whose site looks like every other piece of shit ICO out there, complete with the polyhedron animation in the background. How fucking riveting.

What about it, it's just a masternode coin, or do I miss something? It's not even new

You're not missing anything these pajeet thieves don't even have a whitepaper yet. The link just says Whitepaper (soon)
Not like whitepapers are the answer anyway. Most of them are redundant and use the same vague jargon throughout to sound more impressive than they really are.

alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf

Don't lie to people.

Read the Whitepaper.

This, I too get tired of hearing "DYOR". Any investor should be able to sum up why they're invested. I didn't invest in this because it sounds like every other wanna-be that just tries to do everything better without really filling a direct niche and market.

If OP really wants people to research it, he needs to give them incentive. There are over 1000 amazing projects out there, why should I invest the time to look at this one over others, OP?

Thanks for putting up the link. I'm just passing along what I see.
alqo.org/
Scroll to the bottom, broken link. That's all.

>This, I too get tired of hearing "DYOR"
Are you new to crypto? I put this thread up as a hint. Do with it as you will. Either take the time to read, or don't. I'm not gonna spoon feed you. I wasnt spoonfed years ago, I won't now. It's a nascent project under $2M marketcap. DYOR phaggets, or don't. Your choice.

Whitepaper formatting and writing style strikes me as extremely amateurish, but I can see Quark delivering a fatal blow to VTC. Not through with the WP yet at all though.

whitepaper layout and graphics are horrible. looks like a highschool student slide show

In the time you spent writing that reply you could've given me a boiled down synopsis of what to expect.

It's not that I'm new (I was here before this board was), dislike researching or learning of new projects, just that in addition to saying "DYOR", you could provide me with a brief introduction. Otherwise, it reeks of shitpost, like pajeets posting some obscure logo with the title "ACCUMULATE".

It's just a courtesy m8, and I've already researched this project weeks before I saw it posted on here (though I have never read the whitepaper, and am doing so now). You have to realize there's a sea of shitcoins, and if you said something like "It's a payment platform that outclasses Paypal", to use REQ as an example, it gives me huge incentive. Similarly, if you say something like "It's a platform that allows you to breed digital cats", I'd know I want to invest no further time in researching.

Actually, the time you spent writing that reply you could have spent reading the white paper. The WP can't be summed up in a few sentences. This is a good project. You speak to him like you are giving him advice, lol, he is the one giving YOU advice.

Because I am giving him advice in sound and effective communication.

I'm reading the whitepaper currently, as I said. Other than providing the WP link, because the sites link was broken, he has provided no useful advice to me. If you can't sum the WP up in a few sentences, you need to develop your articulation abilities a bit further.

It's just courtesy and reeks of Pajeet a tad less if you give people worthwhile leads and information before inviting them to further their research on the own. There is simply not enough time in the day to research everything, and by providing an interesting lead it incentivizes researching further much more.

And yes, I could've spent this time shitposting researching instead, and so could you.

Bad coin atm.

>develop your articulation abilities.
Holy Autism! LEDDIT is that way. Seriously. Get over yourself, Jacqueline. Literally no one gives a fuck about your rants about "better articulation and communication".

Who is gonna read all that shit? Just post sweet reaction pics and memes and ill buy some

It doesn't have a whitepaper

Lol, ok. Stay dumb and poor m8, articulation abilities are what separate literal mongoloids from the rest of us, and it's a lifelong endeavor to hone this skill. You will never achieve anything gr8 if you cannot articul8

Isnt quark rather old shitcoin?

alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

But seriously get fucked, this board wasn't always this shitty, and reddit is an objectively worse place to hone articulation abilities.

Quark is their mining algo, idk about the shitcoin

>this board wasn't always this shitty
Definitely from Leddit

You must've not been here when the board was first created, I take it? It has decreased in quality substantially.

this fagets from reddit.

And this one's from 9gag