XRP is doing it

> bullish flag pattern
> big news to be announced
> only coin that's actually being used and praised by banks

lambo soon guys, I'm all in.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/ripple-get-ripple-on-coinbase-18f018d0-1c06-4d74-9a69-1639c9649af5
ripple-xrp.nl/
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have some. Can't wait to dump on the xrp long hodlers as well.

I love you Ripple tan! I LOVE YOU RIPPLE TAN

Binance 50% in

Fuck this piece of shit coin
I lost 800 dollars on it since yesterday. because every time it acted as if its about to moon it, just went into freefall.
>bitcoin correlation
Yeah like when i adapted my strategy to follow bitcoin moves and implement it on this.
>bitcoin is in rising wedge and about to dump, xrp wanted to moon but is in rising wedge too
> i short the xrp fucker. Btc risng wedge breaks down hard. Deep knofe. Xrp breaks up.
> fucker, i close position in a loss as its going up more
> fucker goes down after few minutes of fake pump

This is a jewcoin, and its meant to fuck you over

>I'm a shitty trader
>fuck this shitcoin
You have no one to blame but your own retarded self for FOMO buying and panic selling.

you only have yourself to blame user

Sign the Petition !!!

change.org/p/ripple-get-ripple-on-coinbase-18f018d0-1c06-4d74-9a69-1639c9649af5

Were almost there to get it on coinbase and reel the normies in!!!

Also
>tfw when i had 1500 ripple yday during initial pump, before it started fucking me over
Feels bad man.

>banks are going to use shitcoins to send funds

lol saved see you there

Even when a coin does +70% Veeky Forums looses money.
Truly hopeless. Truly pathetic.

You ever use RippleNet? No? Thought so. Once a bank is using the RippleNet software, there is no technical barrier that prevents them from easily using XRP. In fact they are barely exposed to it at all. When they go to send funds, they see two options:
>Send (takes 3-5 business days to settle)
>Send with XRP (funds settle instantly)

When they select the second option, the system handles everything else. That is, converting their money into that much worth of XRP, sending it, and then converting it back to the chosen currency. It's literally what makes Ripple so appealing. You're saving time and a LOT of money this way.

Fomo buy? Panic sell?
Problem was: i didnt panic sell.
I was watching Bitcorn rebound from dump yday, so i kept my long open. Weak hands didn’t catch the memo and start mass-sell off.
Got liquidated because the sell-off went all the way to 0.35 for a splitsecond, before xrp traders realised bitcoin already bounced and rebounded.
If it stopped at 0.36 i would still have my stack

Yeah, ofcourse the correlation ain’t 1:1. Ofcourse, it’s my actions and my responsibility. But, I just can’t stand the whales of this coins. They’re retards in every way. Look at the graph since the initial pump, user. It’s ugly and skewed. And have you counted how many times you can see xrp whales try to moon it and choke hard? Oh and psst, small secret. Where is all the pump volume coming from these past days? Coinmarketcap says 33% comes from Bithumb. Yep, and they treat it as a generic P&D, explains all the weird moves lately, compared the relative serenity & stability of before

price is higher than any point it hit yesterday, the only reason u lost is ur fucking panic sell. stop crying faggot.

The point is you bought high and sold low. Bad. Very bad. You should know better than this.

HOLD THE LINE user

>> bullish flag pattern
>> big news to be announced
>> only coin that's actually being used and praised by banks

It's been pumped on every exchange all day from 0300 - 1400 GMT. Price has been steady since.

I respect it due the tech' and the discipline of Ripple's directors board. Solid.

> big news to be announced
wut?

Jews hiding there LTC profits

Is there some good explanation about how XRP is used and what's its value proposition? How much do banks have to buy? If they transfer 100Mio. USD, do they need XRP worth 100Mio. worth of XRP at the moment of sending?

Where/when do they buy XRP? Is it constantly bought and sold by them on the market? And how does that work with price fluctuations? I couldn't find much info on that, a link to a thorough description would be great.

Inside info leaked, Ripple is coming to coinbase anyday now, whales are accumulating thats why the spike

I bought 100k dollas of ripple, will it double soon?

Does anyone have any idea how high it could go in the best scenario? Considering there is 9 trillion shares maybe this is the top already?

I guess you might have to wait til March 2018.

1-5 dollars end of 2018
5-10 dollars end of 2019

Xrpchat is your place to go.
Look up the posts of David Schwartz. He’s the chief cryptographer of ripple.

I'd assume they either need enough to cover the transfer for both (currency or whatever) pairs, or they'd need to split a large transaction into many smaller ones and the whole thing takes a bit longer.

That way service providers have incentive to hold more to keep transaction times low, or more likely for the relative price of xrp to go up so they can do more with less.

Nice! Just bought 100k.

Thinking about Ripple and REQ

God save our souls

rip VTC

should I buy Chainlink too? I see it talked about a lot here. My mom wants to invest

>it's literally not even a cryptocurrency
>there's literally nothing it does that a shared database wouldn't do better
>the token is literally superfluous

Tell her to buy BTC and xrp.
She’ll be settled.

>coinbase
No it didn't faggot. Ripple was appearing in search results because they had an external link indexed at some point to ripple-xrp.nl/

You can find this in google cache:
site:coinbase.com "xrp"

All of you faggots bought this coin just because it appeared in search, enjoy holding your bags.

One would think Veeky Forums wouldn't be such normie cunts and would investigate.

What a timeline. XRP is looking so good.

Holding til $500 or $1000.

I remember this shit didn't even fucking budge after the AMEX announcement. Fuck em.

Yep, they sure are.

>asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday

now what, fudfaggot?

>hurr durr

You are dumb. I have been holding since $0.14 because Ripple is the future international payments standard. And why is Tux about to install Windows? Stupid penguin. Fuck you.

Fake shit by faggot who saved out the page and edited the HTML.

Reminder that all the biz "geniuses" said this was fake too.