>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (ALWAYS ACCEPT RIDES FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/2016/11/22/warhammer-40000-rulebook-final-faq/

Do we know who the next primarch to get reintroduced will be? My money is on either Russ or Angron.

Where is Discipline of Change? Is it Curse of the Wulfen or Chaos Marines?

Curse of the Wulfen.

Multi-Melta Attack Bike and Double Multi-Melta Landspeeder in a Ravenwing Attack Squadron + Grav Bikes in FA slot for Ravenwing Strike Force

OR

Grav Bikes and Landspeeder with Typhoon Missiles and Heavy Bolter in Ravenwing Attack Squadron + Multi-Melta Attack Bike in Ravenwing Strike Force

This would be against Tau and the Attack Squadron is part of the Lions Blade so whichever bike unit I choose would OW at full BS.

I know he isn't bringing big suits but not if he is bringng the hover tank things Tau have.

Show me your games Veeky Forums. Also what have you lads been up to?

So Orks generate a psychic field that bends reality.

Orks believe that red vehicles go faster, so they do.

Does that mean that Blood Angels will find themselves moving faster when on the same battlefield as an Ork waaaagh?

Has to be a loyalist so Angrons out.

Thanks bruv. That's what I thought.

I quit taking pictures because my cameras are all shit.

2k Game v Tau tomorrow so I get to try my Demi Company of DA + RW list.

The Lion. Screencap this.

>picked up a Stormtrooper start collecting box
>still need to order female heads and a new set of wheels for the taurox

What am I getting myself into?

>Inb4 Girlyman comes off of life support

And he rattles off five of them a turn, extremely efficiently.

2 D shots, at different targets
The Ap2 beam
Ap 1 blast
4d6 heavy bolter shots at BS 7.

All while being impossible to really deal with since you need like str 9 skyfire w/ ignores cover in high volume to drop him fast.

I'd sure as fuck take him over a pair of Knights.

Mate, Blood Angel vehicles have the Fast rule.

The most likely is one of those who isn't a Daemon Primarch. This is further narrowed down by a list of Forge World produced minis.

So, I'm going with Dorn. He's the only non-heretical Primarch with rules and no model. Plus based on what we've been 'leaked' it'll either be him or, as the 2nd user said, El'faggotron.

Ugh guys I just have no motivation to paint these Dark Eldar Warriors right now. Help me please post miniature pictures preferably dark eldar

Yes, everything about them is sped up. They sound like chipmunks and the psychic field causes yakety sax to play for the course of the battle.

if the rumors are true. its 6 a turn

the detatchment allows all psykers to cast 1 more power as their mastery level allows (like 4th edition chaos space marines)

Rubric Terminators taken as part of a nine-squad company and currently buffed by Prescience/Invisibility/Shrouding/Endurance have 2+/3++ saves re-rolling failed saves of 1.

Unfortunately this will probably take up all the points in your army because >45 Terminators

you do realise BA's can buy 'upgraded engines' so they can go FASTAH, right?

Think about it. We all know that logic and machines aren't understood by the Mechanicum.

Put two and two together, user.

Are women stormtroopers even a thing? I thought all able women the child slave camps picked up were sent off to the sisters of battle or something

>w/ ignores cover in high volume
This won't do anything, he can get a 2++ re-rollable jokingly easy.

And he can cast 6 powers a turn because of the Decurion (1 more power than Mastery Level).

the formation with scarab occult terminators is 3-9 units of terminators and one sorceror. so its minimum 15 terminators.

Christ. So add summoning some flamers, too.

Point is, Magnus is going to fly up and absolutely blow the face off of your enemy's biggest model.

Can he kill a Warlord Titan before it shoots him out of the sky with all his D/Lascannons-by-Proxy that he gets?

Iirc, both logic and machines are understood, yet since Machine Spirits are an actual thing, as well as other sources of oddities, have led to them worshipping the Omnissiah.

I don't see why not. Sisters have very, very high standards, and even if you take the fluff totally at its word, not everyone will meet those.

And if you don't take the fluff as its word (which you shouldn't, since the MT book went totally against everything that made the Stormtroopers who they are), there's more than a few recruitment methods they could undertake, not all of which feed into the Sororitas.

I'm pretty sure the re-roll saving throws of 1 thing doesn't happen unless you max the number of units to 9. At least that's what the leaks suggest.

The leaks are written by someone who can't speak english properly so we don't know the specifics.

Leaks say that one of the bonuses only applies if you take the max number of squads required by a Formation (I think it's the re-rolling 1's?).

They might have gotten it wrong though, it might just be the max number of models in a squad... maybe.

I hope so, otherwise the Terminator formation will require over 2000 points bare minimum to get the reroll.

Yes, but it's just far more likely for female commissar and stormtrooper prospects to be inducted into the Adepts Sororitas.

Maybe that was intentional because 2+ re-rollable is retarded, and the benefit was really only meant for Rubricae.

I got a shit load of metal bits from a sale today, if I posted an album with them in it could you guys help me ID some of them? Also any gud black friday shit you guys get?

>the MT book went totally against everything that made the Stormtroopers who they are
No it didn't. "Everything that made the Stormtroopers who they are" is literally "they are noble orphans taken by the schola progenium and turned into elite soldiers separate from the imperial guard"

Which the new book is with, lockstep. The only continuity issues crop up with the commissariat, which is an entirely different branch of the schola.

>2+ re-rollable is retarded

so are Riptides, Grav Cannons, super-heavies, Eldar...

Well not those machines. Since the BA won't let the Mechanicum study them!

Dohohohohoho!

>implying Omnissiah is just Panpsychism joke that those nerds took too seriously

That doesn't mean you keep adding more retarded stuff to the game, user.

Imma be playing in my first tournament tomorrow. I've got a bunch of Imperial Fist Space Marines Termies (2 of each squad type and a temie captain) and some basic Imperial Guard sans tanks (basically a truckload of guardsmen and some sentinels). What should I build?

>yfw GW is going balls to the walls retarded in rules that make you question them
>they did the same with WHFB with making Elves super OP and giving them insane characters during End Times

Buckle up.

>this triggers the autist

Actually come to think of it, since they have full Sorcerers at ML2 with access to Sinistrum powers as sergeants, 1/3 of them will have re-rollable 2+ anyway.

Anons, I've been thinking about starting a Slaanesh infantry-based army for a while, and the Traitor Legions release has encouraged me. Should I use Spellcrow's Pleasure Legion models/other third party models, or wait for GW to put out new Noise Marines?

inb4 Slaanesh is getting squatted

It's not crazy good but current Ghazy is a little too underwhelming desu.

safe bet's lion

they could go with mort, angron or fulgrim in an attempt to milk chaosfags all at once, though

Where did you get those stained glass buildings?!?!?!?

Time to buy a ton of Culexus.

These Thousand Sons rules are not retarded. They are still 23 points per rubric marine and it only gets pricier from there. 30 points if you want them to have flamers. +25 points to give on guy an assault cannon. None of this is retarded, they're like sternguard who trade the ability to fire overwatch for invulnerable saves.

Magnus is a 650 point special character. That's two Wraithknights. He's not even a superheavy, how is it retarded that he gets to know lots of psychic powers?

No, rerollable 2++ is cancer worst than grav, riptides and super heavies, needing a D weapon with 6 result to deal damage is utter bullshit.

I'd say to wait and see what GW is making first. You never know - maybe they'll pull their heads out of their asses and give Noise Marines their guitars back.

>releasing SoS in a pack
>heavily hint we'll see more of them

>release War on Fenris Part 2
>Thousand Sons
>Heavy Psyker based

BOY WHO SAW THAT COMING?

I meant in general, user.

>Slaanesh
>40k
>Future

Anons... You might want to sit down....

This. Re-rollable saves with no way to ignore them for some Factions is the absolute most cancerous thing in the game.

TSons might be banned faster than Eldar.

TS are strangely well balanced and look fun, they aren't eldars or tau crazy.

gotta be honest, SoS don't seem like much of a threat and i doubt i'll be seeing them on the tabletop soon

I'm reserving judgement until we have more information.

They could be utterly broken if they just can't be removed from the field.

what's your foot eldar list?

Magnus sets off about a thousand alarm bells, as any super-psyker bolted to a flying monstrous creature body should.

Ignoring him they should be fairly alright, though. We'll see.

Against 1k Sons they're useful anti-psyker bubbles. They're like Culexus except not an eye watering steep model cost.

Though I do guess the Culexus can PREPARE TO SEE FOREVER and do 20 billion attacks due to total ML. But SoS at least will be able to deal with them, at least in a formation, anyway.

plus super sexy models.

GW seems to have hired better modellers in recent times. This meme that Rowntree is fixing GW might be growing traction for me.

>sisters of silence

>no transports

>die horribly to massed S4/S5 AP3

It's possible - and there are canon female Commissars, as they're often assigned to all-female Guard regiments - but the Sisters usually take in all the high-performing female cadets. If there's a large crop of female cadets who meet their standards, however, they very well may not take all of them, leaving Stormtroopers and Commissars a few high-quality female cadets to absorb.

In most scholas, personal choice is also heavily considered. If you're good enough to be a Stormtrooper or a Sister, you are largely given a choice on which path you take - so long as you take one of them.

It'll be a loyalist primarch. Most likely the lion or girlyman. It all depends on what happens in WoM. If it ends with magnus needing to get his shit beat in, then lions waking up. If not, then we really haven't seen what the ultras have been doing during all this shit, and girlyman coming back has been foretold since fucking second edition.

Why cant they use transports?

>SoS
>not getting transports

Oh you poor shrew. Imperial Agents, boy :^)

Hey Veeky Forums,

Was wondering if it was worth purchasing "Wrath of Magnus" if I'm planing on getting the traitor legions book?

Are there any exclusive formations in it that won't be in Traitor legions?

This meme needs to die.

They have continuously released Slaanesh material in media and in Curse of the Wulfen. Slaanesh isn't going anywhere in 40K, because the way Slaanesh works is very different in 40K and there is an entire Legion and Primarch dedicated to it (which WHFB didn't have).

Slaanesh was expendable in WHFB, but it's not in 40K. There are simply too many things dependent on Slaanesh for it to be removed.

You're not fully correct. Stormtroopers, female, are a thing. To get into a Order, you need to have insane amount of faith in the Emperor. Which is tested, obviously, throughout your stay at school. So the Orders come alone and pick out those that are faithful AND skilled. Those who are just skilled but thought "Eh, Emperor is cool and I'll worship him, but I won't walk over burning hot coals to prove it, you'd have to order me to do that" will go into Temptus Scions (which is incredibly sexist, Storm Sons? Ugh....)

TS aren't that bad. Sure their durable and rule the psykic phase, but there also slow and expensive. Sure magnus can get a rerollable 2++, but he's also 625 points. Like any deathstar a good player will just ignore him as much as possible. And as far as deathstars go, he seems only pretty good, not fucking amazing.

You're wrong, but thanks for playing.

Yeah, I think he's going to be a lot like a very expensive Knight, or a high firepower flyer in board effect. Sure, he'll fly around deleting a few units a turn, but there's a limit to how much psychic dakka he can put out. Ignore him, play objectives, and you should be ok.

No clue how you're supposed to deal with him if you Want to, though.

So, Sanguinius is going to be a shittier pysker and melee version of DP Magnus?

Lame.

Isn't Slaanesh's AoS absence a temporary thing?

course they're a thing

The church only takes the men and women with faith in extreme. The rest will be spread out between the various branches of the schola which best match their potential talents. Most will be in the stormtrooper corps.

Dude ignores LoS and can fire off several powers in a turn, no questions asked. It's a little more potent than your average psyker, and those are already a bit of a problem in the meta.

don't forget casts on a 2+ ignoring perils

Why wouldn't you? It'll have warzone specific shit. Look at Angel's Blade, that had unique formations for BA's and Traitor's Hate had unique formations for CSM.

If you're concerned, wait. You'll be getting the rules for new models, the warzone scenarios and formations, plus the shorthand story fluff bollocks.

>Magnus sets off about a thousand alarm bells, as any super-psyker bolted to a flying monstrous creature body should
He's just alright. 650 points is quite alot, and quite a few of his benefits are instantly fucked over by a culexus.

>You're wrong,

In what way? Slaanesh has repeatedly shown up in books, fluff, and game material and shows absolutely no signs of going away. It's simply too integrated into the universe to completely get rid of.

Yes.

You guys like "lol just ignore Magnus" are fucking obnoxious.

You can't "just ignore" a model that's tossing out 6 fucking Witchfires per turn at BS 7, two of which are S: D, who manifests on 2+ and completely ignores the concept of line of sight, and almost all of these are either AP 2 or 1 or have mass weight of fire to kill hordes.

>Those who are just skilled but thought "Eh, Emperor is cool and I'll worship him, but I won't walk over burning hot coals to prove it, you'd have to order me to do that" will go into Temptus Scions

Stormtroopers are still INCREDIBLY religious and pious individuals. It's part of what makes them so unquestioningly loyal to the Imperium.

If you're devout enough to be a Stormtrooper, you're (usually) devout enough to be a Sister.

That's what I meant by firing off several in a turn, no questions asked. Though I guess I could have been more specific.

>and quite a few of his benefits are instantly fucked over by a culexus
Only if the culexus is within 12" of the guy who can fly. Also his null aura only protects allies from blessings/maledictions, not the infinite death beams that will be hitting them regardless of where they are on the table.

It is. Slaanesh shit is still mentioned in AoS. There is a Chaos Lord in one of the books who wants to capture Nefereta and make her 'his'. If you catch my drift. He also heals himself by raping sex slaves. It's oddly dark that book. Plus there is a few nods here and there to Slaanesh, a book here, the Slaanesh Symbol on Archaons shield. Etc.

As of now, nobody knows what's happened apart from Tyrion and Teclis (and maybe Malerion formley Maleketh) captured Slaanesh because "MUH ELVES SOULS".

The Chaos Battletome says that there are 3 types of Slaaneshi now. One who wants to find Slaanesh. One who wants to usurp Slaanesh. One who wants to just get shitfaced all the time. With the belief that, ultimately, either Slaanesh is already dead or will return.

Seeing as Elves don't have any tomes yet and they're going with MUH NARRATIVE, chances are Slaanesh will escape. Seeing as Morathi didn't die when she got dragged into the Realm of Chaos by Slaanesh himself/herself/itself, the chances are Morathi will either become Slaanesh or free Slaanesh and become a Daemon Prince(ss).

>continuously released Slaanesh material

that's lewd as fuck user

Then bait him into charging something and tarpit. People deal with Wraithknight spam, surely they can deal with him.

Slaanesh gets killed by his brothers whilst fighting Ynead. Remnants combine with a minor Warp power to essentially create Malice. A Chaos God of Anti-Chaos. With the ultimate goal of destroying Chaos, but working with it till then. Be'lakor becomes his chosen bitch.

>(which is incredibly sexist, Storm Sons? Ugh....)
do you not know what "Scion" means, dude? Like, really?

Anyways "Heirs of the storm" is a fucking cool title. I do wish they'd kept stormtrooper as common parlance, but as far as pig-latin names go they lucked out.

Yes.

Bait the Flying Monstrous Creature that wants to be shooting his 6 powers off a turn. Into charging something.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think this could ever work against a player who isn't braindead?

Any reasonable person is going to ban Magnus outright outside of Apocalypse.

Lion or Guilliman.

>You can't "just ignore" a model that's tossing out 6 fucking Witchfires per turn at BS 7
Yes you can. At 650 points, if someone takes magnus you can bet that the rest of their army will be rather neglected. If you take a culexus and put him near magnus, all those wonderful powers are harnessed on a 6+ and magnus adds no dice to the pool. And his bs is now 1, not 7. And he can't use his powers against the assassin. So my opponent's extremely expensive model is gimped by something that costs about 1/4th of magnus. And while he has to deal with that, I focus on taking out the rest of the list and winning objectives.
Sure, it's not completely ignoring, but it's putting the bare minimum amount of focus on magnus.

>Also his null aura only protects allies from blessings/maledictions, not the infinite death beams that will be hitting them regardless of where they are on the table.
Death beams harnessed on a 6+ and fired at bs1? And magnus no longer adds any dice to the pool? Oh, I'm so scared.

You realize magnus flies and a culexus walks, right?
And hes in the same army as 40-50 wound 90pt troop squads?

If they ban magnus, they need to ban wraithknights too

>Death beams harnessed on a 6+ and fired at bs1? And magnus no longer adds any dice to the pool?
why would a model that can fly and does not require line of sight to target anything with its ranged attacks stay rooted within 12" of a model on foot

This. I'll be fine with people banning Magnus not that I plan on getting him anytime soon, but they better not be planning on ignoring any of the other bullshit meta lists floating around.

>40-50 wound squads

What, cultists? He's a LOW for CSM, not Daemons.

You can easily kill Wraithknights with grav spam, rending melee, D melee, psychic powers, hell even a few Thunderhammers and some lucky rolls. I crush them with Genestealer Cults, I crush them with AdMech.

Literally none of these things will work vs Magnus.

You're never going to get a Culexus within range of a 24" moving model during his psychic phase you fucking retard.

oh also, the BS1 thing is only if magnus is targeting the culexus itself

which, since it is completely immune to all psychic attacks, will never happen unless the guy controlling magnus has just had several brain hemorrhages

Like, I use culexus assassins frequently. They ain't the answer to magnus.

Well first, you'll need a lot of skyfire. Grab fliers, manticores, defense batteries, devastators, anything that can hit hard and well against something that flies.
Grab sisters of silence if you got them, and especially Culexus.
He's not unkillable, and once he does die, the rest of the army will be paltry compared to what you've brought to the table.

Fair point. Didn't think that all the way through. I'm sure there'll be some way to include magnus with a daemons army though? maybe?
but otherwise, yes, cultists? I guess?

>the detatchment allows all psykers to cast 1 more power as their mastery level allows (like 4th edition chaos space marines)
What a do-nothing bonus. I have literally never once in sixth or seventh edition had more Warp Charge points than I had eligible psykers left to cast with.

Cultists are a shit tarpit. Awful morale, and will lose in melee badly against anything you want to tarpit.