Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Why don't your female characters wear high heels?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/join/1821025/C6_lfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why don't your female characters wear high heels?
Because she's too tall already - a girl who's six feet tall sort of towers over a lot of guys.

Because they're awkward, Dex-less autisms who drop their spaghetti at slightest provocation. Heels may as well be greased up clown shoes to them.

But she does, she needs them for mounted combat.

because it makes no sense for a ratfolk to wear heels user

>She isn't dexterity based
>She isn't limber
Enjoy being a potato sack in bed, you heifer.

source on that? it seems lewd

Post yfw the Goblin shaman summons up a 10-headed hydra when you're level 3.

This, unless you're fine with being a dead fish in bed you should have at *least* a Dexterity of 12.

Would it be weird to play a vigilante disguised as himself? Like he tells people his secret identity at the drop of a hat and wears a shity approximation of his fighting costume, but is such a goof that people assume he's just a fanboy or something. This is assuming he's stone cold when in his secret identity.

Inspired by pic related.

Fuck me

but what if i have a high dex and my strength is 5

>not having 20+ Str/Cha, 8 Dex, and maxed ranks in Perform: Dance

Do you even MUSCLEMAN

>tfw 18 dex, 14 con, max ranks in Perform (dance) + agile dancer, but 10 str and 7 cha.

You and I both know what that means.

You can get into the most intricate of positions with ease, but the moment your partner just wants to push you on the bed and fuck you there's nothing you can do to stop them besides bap their chest with ineffectual little fists.

that's an appearance rating of, like, 12.5 isn't it?

but user my escape artist is maxed out.

That just makes it adorable as the feisty low-STR acrobat wriggles out of the big one's grip and makes 'em fight for every thrust.

dear god user

I'd say she's cute, but not a bombshell or anything.

Hopefully cute enough to be asked to a harvest festival or something.

so is his grapple

High heels are mandatory for spellcasters in my setting

Now that we've established RotJR waifus, who do you think would be fun to play with?

Glad I'll never be playing in your setting.

Are you saying like, purely by the characters or by what we've seen of the players playing those characters?

Maybe I can bring in the ratfolk spellslinger girl as a chuuni

I note you didn't say it was only female spellcasters.

By the players attitudes and the characters build.

I like the awoo, and want to tell her she's a good girl and give her a hug!

There's only room for one ratfolk wizard in this general and that's my shitty little necromancer.

Fuckkin finally, mobile captcha is borked!

Lamastu it is! Nuala was probably behind it. The only question is did they manage to get any spawn out of her?

>No fun allowed: the post

But she has a gun! And can fire the most powerful lasers ever from it. Seriously. The most powerful guys.

>The only question is did they manage to get any spawn out of her?

Think about what you just asked; did the hyper-voluptuous woman with a divine womb, captured by ravenous cultists of a goddess obsessed with breeding, get a monster put in her belly?

The question you should be asking isn't "did they breed her," it's "what did they breed her with."

Your gun can't hope to defeat the most powerful force in the known multiverse

By which I mean lots and lots of skeletons!

And enervations out the ass.

But user, you've forgotten one critical thing

The spellgun's key feature is shooting super powerful rays, cones, and lines out of it.

This includes super enervations and huge cones of cold and the like

If that's all it takes to be "No fun allowed" then that's a title I'm willing to accept.

High heels look perfectly fine on ratfolk.

Yes but user;

Skeletons, your answer is irrelevant when I put skeletons into the mix!

Slightly refined character generation info and still looking!

app.roll20.net/join/1821025/C6_lfg

but the whole point is i nuke your skellingtons.

thats not a ratfolk

>the fact that there's next to nothing on Iobaria isn't helping

All you need to know about Iobaria is that it's a desolate land of semi-barbaric villagers who shirk in almost religious fear of the ancient ruins that dot their landscape. The Iobarian is a fiercely protective sort dedicated strongly to familial ties as, often enough, their village is mostly related to them in one way or another.

It's a land of desperation and faded glory, your woman is more than likely an immigrant trying to get the hell out of there after a disease outbreak tore through her village, getting kicked out of country after country as a potential carrier for some virulent disease until you landed in the Land of Misfits, Varisia.

Who knows? Maybe that's where you got your glaive; it was picked up in some cyclopean ruins near your village and, in doing so, unwittingly unleashed some horrors upon your kin. Your character survived because she's absurdly curvy healthy.

speaking of ratfolk, is blood of the beast out yet

because high heels are a men's fashion, of course.

I'm imagining the Empowered comicbook hero.
She's a superhero whose real life identity is a camwhore/cosplayer posing as her superhero persona.

Or just misfire, cuz you know, guns are shit in pathfinder.

i mean a misfire on a spell fired via a spellgun isn't that bad

the very idea of a woman wearing such a masculine fashion as these manly shoes is absurd.

>disease outbreak tore through her village
This will work great, thanks!

Fair point, however a question I have is. Would she still love it? She's got the whole super caring mother thing going on. She might go on a personal crusade to rescue her mutant baby.

So for Rise of the Jade Regent... would a Spaceman/Spacegirl be completely inappropriate? I was thinking of taking the Scarred by Space Pirates trait as part of the backstory and the reason why my character was stranded on Golarion (the ship crash landed in Varisia or something).

Friendly reminder that the best male characters are those who are CUTE and look great in dresses and high heels.

Probably, If I'm being honest.

That's, uh, a bit outside of the scope of this particular AP friend.

Maybe for that Iron Gods game someone put up.

What races allowed? You're pretty unclear here.

Background skills allowed?

What time slot?

Voice or text?

May my character please wear really high heels like in the OP pic?

>Races
Pretty much anything, but any that I had not listed in the OP of the Char Gen and App post should be ran by me first. Generally anything 16 RP and under is okay, but I'm kinda-sorta open to some up to 20 RP.
>Background Skills
Allowed
>Time slot
I'm leaning towards most likely running it on Sunday nights (I'm West Coast, so it'd be late on the East Coast and such).
>Voice or text
Voice

Yes, however that sounds right at home for that Iron Gods campaign currently recruiting here! >Would she still love it?

Absolutely, Amalthea's basically the ultimate mother figure and would want to protect her brood even if it's misbegotten. The way I see her, she's essentially the best qualities of Lamashtu and Shelyn, providing that happy medium that could hint at future apotheosis as a Good-aligned Goddess of Motherhood.

>the Da5id guy showed up in the RotJR mailing thread

>its the nigger who advertised WotR and didn't run it

gm if you can hear me don't let him in.

>Voice

Fuggin drooped.

>sunday nights

Of course.

Umm... Why? I mean, I'm not 100% against it, but the terrain that the party will be in most of the game is not very good for high heels.

Are there any penalties for wearing heels?

Sorry to hear that, user.
I said I'm leaning towards it. I'm already running a game on Saturdays. Might do Friday nights but the last time I tried to run a game then I could only get and keep two players because everyone else was busy all the time.

I guess not? But you also didn't answer why you wanted to run around in high heels and such.

/shrug. At least you're being upfront about shit. this way at least i won't get my heart broken

The part that makes it even more delicious is when "push" comes to "pump" and poor Svana realizes she might be the Carrier to some terrifying disease that could infect the party if she decides to do the ole fluid exchange. Her desire to become a mother is offset by her desire to keep everyone from turning into gelatinous semi-undead horrors.

This picture is great.

You know there is a distinct lack of fertility goddess in golorion.

Now ive got extra motivation to kick a certain aasimar in the cunt for stealing her beloved baby from her. Even if that baby has a third eye and claws.

look at this photograph

Erm, what picture there, user?

Still give anyone more than enough time to fuck your gun toting ass up.

I meant this picture, what the heck?

>a move action
>i'm a spellcaster

??

I am beginning to doubt you have an image, user.

Lmao guns
GUNS

>You know there is a distinct lack of fertility goddess in golorion.

Exactly! The only major deities that have any association with fertility are Lamashtu (turbo evil rape monster), a Literally Who that exists only for Ragathiel, Shelyn (who's more about "yay! Babies!") and Pharasma, who's kind of just... There.

The best part is the nature of the campaign ensures she can hammer that pregnancy kink *real* well, the four year timeskip means any lover she gets in Burnt Offerings will be quite busy, and if not you can play with the whole gamut of being pregnant over the course of the year-long adventure to Minkai.

>spells
>with cranked up DCs

you seem to be missing the point

L
M
A
O

G
U
N
Skeletons

With 7 INT and 9 WIS it'll be quite a while before that happens, if ever

Isn't Sharanrae also a deity of fertility?

Well Skeletons do get +2 dex.

I've decided to run it on Fridays

She retains her oracle mystery each time she gets knocked up. For fluff reasons.

Amalthea its the type of girl who gets you in a vice grip before you finish and says "you better give me triplets from this" she also has ranks in profession (courtesan)

Noooooope, Sarenrae's a goddess of light and redemption and all the goodly Christian stuff. Nothing about fertility.

And now my desire to make her smile has increased, I'm going to teach that girl to dance, gosh darn it!

Don't don't forget that massive +4 to initiative

*Retrains god Damnit

>All these motherly characters coming out of the woodwork

Do we have enough to form a half/half party of MILFs and DILFs?

What about the tomboyish daughter of an Alkenstari Airship Captain?

If you can explain what she's doing in Numeria, sure!

Maybe she's looking for a flux capacitor, or she's in Torch to get a KILLER discount on some Star Metal!

>14 DEX
Well, she's got the phsyical aptitude for it
You better be loving and caring though or just super alpha or she won't go for it!
It wasn't intended, it just kind of happened
And damn am I glad it did

Alkenstar is two seas and about a continent and a half away. you'd be better off with someone from Numeria.

Basically this. Maybe the folks down in Alkenstar are looking to use some space metal from Numeria for a new mega cannon?

What, no, not the Iron Gods game, Rise of the Waifu Regent.

Do they have Airships in Numeria?

And is distance really that great a factor? My GM had an Alkenstari merchant show up in the middle of Irrisen in our Reign of Winter Game, delivering muskets to the rebellion which the first Wizard Dude had stolen (part of our quest was to retrieve them from the Wizard dude's tower).

>5, 18, 12, 20, 10, 10

this is a fine statline

why do i find the low strength so attractive ;.;

-3 on your roll to open a pickle jar...

Because sometimes you just want to be held in a pair of big, strong arms, or run your fingers across some fine-chiseled abs?

>The MILFs and DILFs with that childlike halfling party

basically, you need to have your character make sense to care about Ameiko and the whole debacle with her family. The fact that your other GM allowed for that is honestly really, really out of the ordinary.