Next leg coming

solid consolidation all day, get in for next leg. imminent.

just bought 6 ltc

I bought two earlier today when it looked like volume was picking up around $300

bought 3 at 360
3 more at 330

im in it for the long haul
or
$500 ltc tomorrow

fucking crypto

better be right, just bought

bought 5 at 219

dubs let it be 500

7.2 at 265 reporting in.

where are your sell orders at?

Sold my IOTAs to buy the dip at $280. Currently have 8 so far.

were going to test ATH, break sends us towards 500.

10k unironically
it'll be years, but I'm willing to wait

LOL, deluded lities.

The pump is gone, and it's not coming back.

Not gonna dump, but now it's just going to settle to its new floor while ETH pumps.

After that, the crash begins.

Bought one at $330. Fuck it. I'm down to sit on this and just see what happens

nah dude, normies are here and they will buy it up until the price matches ethereum.

normiebasers dont understand a thing about market cap

>10K
>years
>willing to wait

HAHAHAHAHAHA, years.

The reddit here is increasing.

I HAVE 50 LTC AND I'M PRAYING TO GOD FOR $1K LTC BY END OF 2018

nigga send me some

All HODLers, of any currently-existing crypto, will be crying out to God at this time next year.

It's going to be like LINK, but for everything.

Especially Litecoin.

yeah, we only have 6month-1 more year for a chance to make it. Herd is coming, and itll be over fast

Yeah right do you know when ETH 2.0 .. sharding and staking you are fuckign retarded if you don't see the potential in ETH you cockeyed no coiner

>comparing Chainlink to LTC

no coiners are actually this retarded

I don't think LTC would get that high desu, especially if they are adding extra currency on coinbase. It also doesn't have a strong alt market.

Picked up 5.5 at $165. Planning to hodl but i might sell at 500. I need more eth. Then again I might not. Ltc is so comfy

Don't bother, literally the "never read a white paper" meme is real. These are people looking for rides.

i bought at 320, but im scared, this shits been steadily going down over the day, like it cant get pumped and no one wants to buy it, i might sell if it ever gets back to 320

coinhuggers are actually this deluded.

Never invest with your feelings, user. If you believe in long term, just hold it.

it's important to remember that buying and selling is not an all-or-nothing deal. say you bought $200 at $320. LTC proceeds to crash and steadily goes down until it hits $160, at which point you sell. you're only down $100, and that's an absolute shit-tier scenario. don't be afraid to hold.

Got a question, do you move back and forth to eth and btc to make your money? Or is there a system of hedging you guys use?

personally i just buy high and sell low

i'm with this guy

$500 by new years day.

hmm good idea..that way you dont have to pay the IRS

Well how do you hedge?

i dont i just lose all my money and post pink wojaks on Veeky Forums and rage about losing all my money

why is it no one talking about how sloww it is

You're not going anywhere until bitcoin hits 25k

ITS TIME BOYS

bought 2.5 at $70, just sitting on it for a while, maybe a year or 2.

lol, you could work and have so much more go big or go home

the price in usd can be ignored. what matters is that it reached .02 btc for the first time in a while and if it went any higher it would be unfamiliar territory for ltc. if you look at longterm charts you will see that in order for ltc to keep mooning we will need a btc moon first

This is the only user here not full of shit

When do you think the next btc moon is?